Golden Arches Development Corporation Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Stressful but fun workplace
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 17, 2019
Everyday is stressful day because the only free time we have is our break time, sometimes we have our late break time because of lot costumers especially during lunch/dinner time. But It also fun because of my workmates, they make my duty lighter.
Salary / Benefits
Organize company with highest respect to employee
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 9, 2019
The mcdonalds is prioty when it comes to the quality and customer experience. It also important to them to manage and plan the targets that need to achieve every month
Nice Workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 16, 2019
I am working every weekdays with 8 hours. Its hard to clean faster as I can but it is okay as long as I am seeing the lobby clean. The workplace is so nice. My hardest part on my job is that I finish my work hour in 12 am. But the most enjoyable part is in every lunch hour because the food is free.
Pros
Free Lunch
Great experience
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 7, 2019
I had a great time working as a service crew at McDonald's since I was properly trained in every stations in the restaurant. We are also properly oriented about giving a good customer service experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hassle hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and nice to work with
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 2, 2018
Golden Arches Corporation Development is good in handling employees, they're make sure that all the benefits will be given accordingly to each employee. The management team very accessible to reach out, when there's a problem about your job, they're always lend their hands to help you. McDonald's is a very good training ground to each managemnet trainee.
Pros
Free Meal
Great & Fun
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 19, 2018
Everyday is a great day because I served people well, so they will leave our store branch with a smile. The supervisors & managers are taking care of their employees, They spend a lot of time just to make sure the employees learned and well trained.
Productive & Helpful to individuals who have not achieved Bachelor's Degree
1st Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 20, 2018
I am thankful to my previous employer for giving me the opportunity to grow as an individual and reaching my potential as an effective leader.I just love McDonald's.
Pros
Training & Seminars, HMO Benefits & Incentives
Cons
No Overtime Pay
I learned a lot
Local Store Marketing (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 22, 2018
Thank you for helping me develop my self.. I learned a lot of things.. I learned how to handle my time management.. And it gives me more idea about working in this company. Thank you.
Pros
Free Food, Benefits
Fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Fairview, quezon cityMay 1, 2018
Its fun working with people in this company. Managers are cool and is easy to work with. You make friends while working. But sometimes for a part timer like me, its hard to have a duty of 8 hours a day because I have to balance my school activities and my job.
Pros
Free break food
Cons
Long working hours sometimes
productive and Everyday is challenging
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  bluridge A katipunan ave. quezon cityApril 25, 2018
typical of work is very tired when you are in beginning of your career but if you what to do everyday woukd be a fun day. I learned how to manage my time. working and going to my practicum and at the same time is going to school.. management is good and see our sacrifices. Workplace is cool beacause you dont know when is the really pickhour or many customers go inside in our store. the hardest part is when you go to a jumpshift. most enjoyable is when we catered large food order
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Productive and love reading books
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 21, 2018
- At least out at exactly time
- I have learned that you need to be your self and not lean on others
- Nice People
- The hardest part of the job is when you need to go home late. And the enjoyable was when customers love what you/we are doing
Pros
Free Lunches
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 12, 2018
There's a lot of benefits I recieved from them, and also the time is flexible and it's easy to work there. The Management is quite strict and I encountered some of not so good co-worker but, overall, IT's so good to work here.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not so good co-workers
Productive and Fun experience
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 15, 2017
I experience up and down in this company
I experience a rude manager, crew and customers but then i need to be patient because this is my job
I want to take another job for me to experience more in life
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Minimum hours
Average company
1st assistant manager (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 2, 2017
Good place for new graduates. Good training is given periodically. Chance to meet a diverse field of customers, face to face.You'll meet a lot of new friends
Pros
Free meal, uniforma, hmo
Cons
Long hours for high volume store
Salary / Benefits
confident to work and have a good attitudes of co workers
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 31, 2017
Easily to learn and have a good communication with others. they have care to their crew , they are understanding they have a lot of incentives when we get our target that's why i'll do my best to hit our target sales.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Its really one of the best work that i experienced.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 22, 2017
Its really one of the best work that i experienced.working in mcdonalds is really happy when im on duty i really enjoyed it because i have a people that im happy to work with
Pros
Free meal
Productive and Good Work place
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 19, 2017
Because they treat all equal. This job is hard but I enjoyed to stay there. The management are approachable and the workplace culture will treat equal.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short and long hour
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with party area
Security guard (Current Employee) –  Quezon City-PhillippinesMay 2, 2017
This is very nice company due to enjoyable and affordable foods.The store has a a maintenance to keep it clean.It has a security guard to maintain security and open 24 hours.It has clean and neat appearance crew who rendering service with smiles and greetings.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
1 hour break with pay
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace, good environment and good quality of training
Service Crew (Counter) (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 26, 2017
I learned that what you've learned on your training days doesn't stop there. Because every day I learned on every situation I encountered. I learned through my managers and crew mates where I used in my daily life specially during my OJT days. Through working here, I overcome my fear on dealing with other people. I learned to socialize and they developed my attitude in leading. I also learn to have a time management because being a working student was easy. so by working here for less than two years I could say that I grew and developed.
Pros
free food for break, time availability follows, free uniform and good quality of training
Cons
long hours for turnover
not really productive.
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 12, 2017
manager are always get mad even when you did all your best to make them proud what did you did, they never notice all the good thing that i've done to them. finding new job that fits on me.
Cons
6 to 8 consecutive hours per day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4