Golden Arches Development Corporation Employee Reviews in Makati

Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with Zumba, stretch time, and olympics with leisure activities and team building
Management in GADC is so amazing, they think of benefits that will really help their employees. And they have different activities and leisure activities for their employees to enjoy not just to work.
Good working environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 17, 2019
Just be patient and be motivated for everyday challenges, continuously to learn, managing People, products and equipment is not an easy task, be motivated always, you will learn a lot in McDonald's in terms of Management skills.
Cons
9 hours
Stable and Open
Local Store Marketing Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Paseo de Roxas, Makati CitySeptember 25, 2019
Working at McDonald's has opened great opportunities to develop one's skill as well as learn and explore new things that is beneficial for career growth. A stable brand with good work ethics, clear vision, and standards.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and good colleagues
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesSeptember 12, 2019
Have a good working environment some good colleagues would help you any time let you learn more methods in the job given and have cons and pros as normal individuals but can still come through everything at the end of the day.
Pros
Discounts for any company owned stores
Cons
Long hours and long travel time
Fun environment
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  MakatiMarch 16, 2019
Working here is really enjoyable because you can gain a lot of new experiences and it has a fun environment even though there are peak hours when you can't even stop to talk to your colleagues.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long and extended hours, Some managers are hard to approach
fun and pressure
2nd Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMay 29, 2018
during my time at mcdonalds , there are many hardships, and one of them is working under pressure i develop my skill by asking my co workers how the dealt it , and from there i manage to acquire that skill
Friends and subordinates.
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Paseo de roxas Makati CityMay 7, 2018
Working 5 times a day. Create your own calendar which is aligned with the scheduled operations for the whole month. Continuously seminars and On-time training.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours.
Salary / Benefits
A workplace that build your productivity
Cashier/ local store marketing (Former Employee) –  Makati CityApril 23, 2018
It is a workplace where you can improve your sales and marketing skills. It can help you to deliver excellent customer service, and it can provide flexible work schedules
Pros
free meals
Cons
low salary
Productive and Fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  MakatiApril 10, 2018
in my seven days a month in mcdo one day is my rest. I learned a lot of my three years at work, productivity, fast service, and have a quality product to serve. the management is in good standing with the branch I have assigned. All crew members are provided with a complete and efficient way.
Pros
free lunch
Service crew/cashier (Former Employee) –  MakatiApril 8, 2018
Be on time
Serve with smile
Complete orders
Be honest
Be kind
Smile
Be clean
Nice stepping stone to showcase your skills and learn more about customer service
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place and productive
2nd Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Makati CityMarch 7, 2018
I have learned a lot from that company, on how to manage a business as swell as handling staff. because I was able to hancle different systems. very fun to work.
Pros
free meal, incentives
Cons
no over time pay, no holiday pay
Good work culture
Treasury Accountant (Current Employee) –  Makati CityJanuary 23, 2018
GADC is a good place to work at and has good colleagues to work along with together with a nice culture and values being shared to each other. Thee company provides better benefits to its employees.
Salary / Benefits
The people you work with are great, have made lasting friendships. Everyday is different. Great opportunity to grow.
First Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  MakatiOctober 14, 2017
Amazing skill development, meet great people and make life long friendships. I always felt welcome and comfortable and it really gives the best possible customer service ...
Pros
Free Meal, 'Great first job, room to grow in the industry.'
Cons
The only bad thing I have to say about working at McDonald's isn't anything to do with the company, it's just the people you have to deal with every now and then. It's no...
Productive and fun workplace
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 13, 2017
Thats my very first job. I love the workplace, i love my experience working for them. There's always a hard work but of course that is where you leran more. Working there is a good good time always. I never been bored working over there. And atleast i still have a time for other things like family and friends and for myself also. So thats a very good experience for me
Pros
Free meal
Flexible workplace
Crew Trainor (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJuly 26, 2017
The salary is too small. No healthcard and the management is not good. Sometimes there are hours that is not paid by the payroll manager and though they organize meetings, your opinions are wasted. Hoping for change..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
Such a good experience
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  MakatiJune 17, 2017
An every student part time job.. Working at mcdonalds is a choice even if they have low salary and heavy work to do but working with this kind of company is such a good experience and it will challenge you for your future work.
Pros
Friendly surroundings
Cons
Low salary
Develop Self Productivity
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Makati CityMay 17, 2017
Standard Procedure in terms of Shift Management,Safety&Security,Customer Service and System handling.

Good Quality of Training in terms of standardization.
Pros
free meal
Good people Good work
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  MakatiMay 11, 2017
A fun place to work they have good people and management. The place is very hospitable in terms of your learning curve but you could also feel the sense of urgency to provide required output, a good balance of work and learn.
Pros
Free drinks, Good people
Cons
Ocassional repetitive work
Salary / Benefits
it a fast food that fun to work especially in kitchen
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Makati CityApril 29, 2017
this Company is good for the working student like me, I use to work here as when I'm in my last year in college, an all a round crew I learn all the kitchen stuff from cooking to cleaning the my area. the management is good they hire me as manager because I'm finish my bachelor's degree, but I refuse cause I want to pursue my dream and that is to educate at teach a healthy living life style.
fun Workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Makati, PhilMarch 21, 2017
I worked at Mcdonalds when I was 17 years old. meaning that I am in a deep challenge because I started to work at the young age. when I work at Mcdonalds, I learned how to be a good conversationalist, hardworking and I learn the aspects of 'thank you' in every way. Mc Donalds told me that I shall greet the costumers, be hospitable to them and made them satisfy.
Pros
free lunch, with benefits such as discounts when you buy to them
Cons
7- 8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4