Golden Arches Development Corporation

Golden Arches Development Corporation Employee Reviews

a good training job
People Development Manager (Current Employee) –  makati cityJanuary 19, 2020
I enjoyed working at the company.. Training is excellent when it comes to performing job related work.
But i want to learn more and explore more on other jobs where i can use what i have learned at the company
Friendly and Family Oriented
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 13, 2020
McDonald's gave me customer service experience that carries over to all jobs. Being kind to anyone regardless of how they treat you has shown me,me. I've grown working from with McDonald's and will not trade this experience for nothing. McDonald's was an excellent training ground.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and happy work place
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  SM City FairviewJanuary 10, 2020
We have a rotation schedule .I learned to handle equipment like shake machine and being a cashier and kithcen staff to prepare burger , pasta and rice , meals. The management relay to us the daily , monthly target to achieved. Happy work place. The hardest part of the job was when we dont achieved the target in sales. The most enjoyable moment was we have build friendship and treat each other as family.
It was good
Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityJanuary 9, 2020
I enjoy working at McDonald's. I learn a lot in all aspect. In sales profit people and QSC. I also learn on how motivating your people will really help to build sales and profit.
Salary / Benefits
Clean work place and disciplined staff.
Quite stressful because of huge amount of customers but working on this company taught me a lot of things specially the discipline and customer relation.
Pros
free meal
Cons
Excess hours of work doesn't paid ..
Productive and competitive workplace
Shift Leader - McDonald's Tagaytay Calamba Rd (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJanuary 2, 2020
They provide continuous training and learning. great culture, flexible environment, constantly changing job roles, easy to learn on the job, a place to build co-worker relationships, fair management team
Fun and enjoyable workplace
Crew (Former Employee) –  sumulong antipoloDecember 26, 2019
Productive and competitive workplace.The management are so strict when it comes to food quality. The most important thing that I had experienced in Macdonalds was we treat each other as a family
Good Environment.
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Antipolo, RizalDecember 22, 2019
It taught me how to become a hardworking individual. It brings out the ability that I can show like problem solving in the store. Being a good leader with my co-crew.
Salary / Benefits
I know how to make my time manage
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  ManilaDecember 18, 2019
Its a nice company because they help the student to earn money even if ther studying.and you can learn how to communicate to other peoples as well.its enjoyable.
Salary / Benefits
proud being part of this company
Second Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  philippinesDecember 9, 2019
usually starting my work in planning for our goal in store.i learned at lot in this company since this is my first work in food industry.it gives me a lot of confidence a lot of knowledge and strength .it gives me a strong personality,this company gives me a chance to make me a leader,
It is a good company.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  General SantosDecember 6, 2019
I like the environment,it is so challenging and off course working this company help me to learn a lot about fast food. This company contribute a lot in me.
Productive and competetive
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Makati CityDecember 5, 2019
I enjoy so much in mcdonalds industry because i learned a lot of things and I am productive and competetive in that moment because they appreaciate me that much, and they promote me to a normal crew into a cre trainer, thats why i know to my self that i did my job very well in that moment.
Salary / Benefits
This company is really good in handling employees.
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 4, 2019
I've learned the value of teamwork and time management. Im a working student then and it's very challenging to balance your time wisely both in school and work.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with Zumba, stretch time, and olympics with leisure activities and team building
Management in GADC is so amazing, they think of benefits that will really help their employees. And they have different activities and leisure activities for their employees to enjoy not just to work.
Thank You McDonald's Company! 😊
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacNovember 26, 2019
McDonald's provides a lot in my Life. Working in this kind of field gave me a lot of experiences and lessons. Someday I really want to have a career on where I did had my first working experience also on where i was mold as a person.
Good Company
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 20, 2019
I can manage my studies as well as work because of the availability of schedule provided by our manager and I can easily communicate with my colleagues and customers .
Stressful but fun workplace
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 17, 2019
Everyday is stressful day because the only free time we have is our break time, sometimes we have our late break time because of lot costumers especially during lunch/dinner time. But It also fun because of my workmates, they make my duty lighter.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Service crew (Former Employee) –  Davao cityNovember 14, 2019
Just be yourself and do the job correctly.
Simply attend all the training and respect the people involve in your workplace. Once you become an employee of this company, you need to be motivated to work for building your self esteem.
productvie work place
1st Assistant manager (Current Employee) –  ManilaNovember 5, 2019
the company give me medical benefits, shift allowance & free Meal . it also have a flexible time of work but always experience rush . Nice to work with young age
Nice company
Local Store Marketing Representative/Service Counter (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de OroOctober 24, 2019
In this fast paced working environment, it has done so well in developing my communication skills, time management and leadership skills which molded me into a better person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4