Golden Arches Development Corporation Employee Reviews

Nice company
Local Store Marketing Representative/Service Counter (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de OroOctober 24, 2019
In this fast paced working environment, it has done so well in developing my communication skills, time management and leadership skills which molded me into a better person.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place.
Marketing Manager 2nd Assistant Level (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityOctober 23, 2019
I love always working here. everyone is driven to give excellent customer service. Priority is to make all customer happy and put always a smile on their faces.
Pros
free meal
knowledgeable work place
Assistant Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Davao CityOctober 20, 2019
Golden Arches Development Corporation is a training ground for people who want to learn. People who work there is very approachable and also very eager to learn as well.
Good working environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 17, 2019
Just be patient and be motivated for everyday challenges, continuously to learn, managing People, products and equipment is not an easy task, be motivated always, you will learn a lot in McDonald's in terms of Management skills.
Cons
9 hours
Salary / Benefits
Organize company with highest respect to employee
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 9, 2019
The mcdonalds is prioty when it comes to the quality and customer experience. It also important to them to manage and plan the targets that need to achieve every month
Stable and Open
Local Store Marketing Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Paseo de Roxas, Makati CitySeptember 25, 2019
Working at McDonald's has opened great opportunities to develop one's skill as well as learn and explore new things that is beneficial for career growth. A stable brand with good work ethics, clear vision, and standards.
Very Fast service
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tanay, RizalSeptember 17, 2019
I work their although i know that job is hard well all jobs is really hard i knew, but theres a different in that coz fast food is not an easy way work like relaxing you need to communicate and be hospitable to all guess that you encounter everyday aside from that fast service and energetic greeting to reach the satisfaction of your customers.
Dependable crew member.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Tagbilaran, BoholSeptember 16, 2019
I have learned as a service crew is being productive, multitasking, responsibilities, time-management and manners to your managers, co-workers and especially the customers.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and good colleagues
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesSeptember 12, 2019
Have a good working environment some good colleagues would help you any time let you learn more methods in the job given and have cons and pros as normal individuals but can still come through everything at the end of the day.
Pros
Discounts for any company owned stores
Cons
Long hours and long travel time
1st job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CitySeptember 11, 2019
They're all good to me and also the best work environment I've been through. I learned a lot since its my first job and I'm glad to be part of the crew
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CitySeptember 8, 2019
good and quality services, hapy and contented to work but its to far from my home. so i would want to go to store that near from me and to my home becuase i am a students also
depends on your need
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueAugust 29, 2019
below minimum since the rate is per hour but if you compute it in total it's below our minimum rate. no other benefits aside from contributions to common government agencies.
Pros
free food
Cons
extended hours, manual labor, long hours of standing
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and friendly crew
Mcdonalds (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 18, 2019
Very accomodating staffs and also a managers in mcdonalds
Then our regular customers are friendly too specially to me because im so friendly to the customers
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Flexible hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a Good place to work with.
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Ayala Fairview TerracesAugust 8, 2019
We Just work for 4 to 8 hours maximum in a day.
I learned a lot there like training newly hired service crew.
Some of shift management.
They Have Good Service Culture and Gold Standard Policies.
The hardest was if there is no schedule for us.
The Most enjoyable part is when we finish the long rush of people dining in us.
Pros
Free meal, Free Uniforms, Flexible schedules, complete benefits
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Exciting job with good environment
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  PampangaAugust 6, 2019
My Typical day at work is that coming at the job with a pleasant smile and assist customer with fast and efficient service.
I learned how to handle stress at the same time to become more patient as always
I have a Good working environment
The hardest part of my job is that i'm dealing with different customers with different wants, needs and attitudes
The most enjoyable part of my job is that they appreciated you even in my simple doings and i can give smile to everyone even I'm tired.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No ka turned over. will result to overtime and no fixed hours
Productive and fun .
service crew & Guest Experience Leader (Current Employee) –  Mcdonalds bogoJuly 29, 2019
Mcdonalds really helps me in everything. They have a good training. I love the way how they treat there employee. I ve learned a lot from them by how to be a better person. How to communicate to others especially on customers. They gives me chances to prove to myself that I can do better. Thats why now I am part of Marketing team which is Im one of the Guest Experience Leader and I am so proud to be part of it. Proud to be part of Mcdonalds bogo family.
Pros
Free launches, trainings and make friends.
Cons
Im a flexible person.
Productive and good management
Crew (Former Employee) –  Farmers Plaza, CubaoJuly 25, 2019
I learned from being a crew of the Mcdonald's Family is be patient and love your work. It is not easy to be a crew. Everyday you will encounter different people with different personalities so you must understand them and be polite. The workplace culture is highest improvement. The hardest part of the job is when one of the crew is absent. It is not easy to work if you are not complete and their are a lot of customer. But at the end of the day or I must say at the end of the shift, you and your crewmates will be having fun.
Challenging but fun
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Calamba City, LagunaJuly 25, 2019
I was assigned to the customer service area where you will encounter a lot of different people, different attitudes. But we are trained to be patient whenever we will encounter such customers.
Pros
Free meal, discount on food
its a very toxic place
SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) –  LagunaJuly 12, 2019
toxic place to work. where i work they dont usually cater to working students and we sometimes choose to work or to study. payment was way minimum and its hard standing all the time.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
same food every day
Friendly workplace.
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueJuly 12, 2019
This store is my stepping stone for my success. I started working there at 16 years old, and im working student so, I have ni idea about job at all. But they enhace me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4