Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines)

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Employee Reviews

loving and caring restaurant
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  tubigon boholJune 7, 2018
i love working at golden arches development corporation..loving, caring management..im having fun of my crew members..they have a good training..and surroundings...
Pros
free 1 meal and uniforms
A great place to begin
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetMay 31, 2018
The job is all around and you will never get bored of it because sometimes you dont get the same job everyday. Thwre will be times where you'll be a cashier or a dining crew or a kitchen crew. Sometimes your job even changes by rhe hour accoeding to certain areas that needs a crew
Pros
Philhealth, Sss, Pag ibig, free break meal
Cons
Shifting
Salary / Benefits
Conscious and deliberate action to exceed the needs and requirements of both internal and external customers
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasMay 22, 2018
Being upright in character and action, upholding the standards of one’s profession and position through honesty, responsibility, and trust, we work as ONE towards achieving a common goal.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace, satisfaying salary with free meal and many benefits
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Naga City, Camarines SurMay 16, 2018
Its fun working at their compnay, i'd like to work there even longer but sad to say I have priorities that I can leave early at there company. They have satisfying benefits.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Not so picky for crew of the month
Fun workplace
Local Store Marketing (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 2, 2018
Im a part time student as a crew/cashier they help me to support my study and now im a degreeholder. They choose me to be a local store representative or Brand ambassador to help increase the sales.
Pros
Free meal
fun at work
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  BoholApril 23, 2018
it's always been fun at work because we met different kinds of people everyday and there are a lot of crews in every shift. though our management at the store was not so good since they practice favoristism.
Pros
free meal
Cons
long hours of standing
Good Environment
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 13, 2018
-They give good training to the crew and managers.
-The management is united towards a goal. They are focused on specific goal. There are just too many responsibilities.
-Shifts are fun and different everyday.
The hardest part of the job is the shifting schedule.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you encounter everyday. There is always something new to learn.
Service crew (Current Employee) –  Malabon rizalApril 4, 2018
I encountered different people in this company , and also enjoyed working with other people, and also how to handle the situation when the customer have a complaint about the product
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Fixed hours
Salary / Benefits
toxic environment and company first policy
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  BacoorFebruary 6, 2018
not that i'm not grateful but i hate being used..
There's no forever and I resign since i'm also a graduating students.
..................................
Pros
free meals
Cons
long overdue hours
Salary / Benefits
World class training both in crew and management
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJanuary 15, 2018
Places focus on the most important people in the business - the customers. Shows no hesitations in taking actions to serve them better. Gives a great importance on its People.
Pros
Unlimited free foods
Cons
Flexible hours
Salary / Benefits
Endless career opportunity awaits you
2nd Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tanauan, BatangasJanuary 5, 2018
Being a manager is not that easy. Long hours of staying at work because of the deadline, sometimes, you're not able to go have some time with your friends or family; and sometimes being pitiful to yourself when your boss isn't happy for the job you've done. But in 3 years of staying at Mc Donald's was a fun experience. You will be able to meet different kinds of people and you will be able to learn a lot of things that will give you the endless opportunity. Promotion is always ramping that's why you have to give your best shot especially on operations.
Pros
free food everytime you want to eat, very good benefits
Cons
salary won't fit you hardship
Salary / Benefits
I always look forward to another day to work.
Part Time Crew Member (Former Employee) –  BulacanJanuary 2, 2018
The typical day is also known to be a busy day. And because of that set of environment, it teaches me to be flexible and think fast. I owe that skills from my managers who motivates me and helping me to learn from my own mistakes. In my 'almost a year' experience working on such a busy fast food restaurant, I could say that I got used to it and there are no longer hardships at work. Of course, I can't do it correctly without my co-workers who inspires me to strive for another day of work.
Fun place
My Restaurant Marketing (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueDecember 28, 2017
-Supervise and ensure day to day operstions as laid by Mc Donald's Phillippines function as Marketing Representative, handling all areas of restaurant including party, eventd and ongoing promos.
-Responsible for fast,friendly and accouratr service.
-Ensuring the cleanliness of the restaurant.

-I learned a lot at Mcdonalds
-i love hosting a birthday parties
Pros
Free meals, Free uniforms
Cons
No over time
Salary / Benefits
Fun not so formal work environment but heavy workload.
Assistant (Current Employee) –  MakatiDecember 17, 2017
Good training in Operations, one of the best in global QSR.
Recognized global brand - McDonalds. Marketing and IT positions are more highly paid than other positions. One of the best in providing company car plan. Has in place retirement benefit. Good number of paid leaves (vacation, sick, holiday, sabbatical).
Pros
Informal culture. Highly dynamic. Cross functional roles.
Cons
Long hours. Heavy manual work processes. Weak IT infrastracture.
Mcdonald's Company
Fast food Crew / Cashier Staff (Current Employee) –  Las PiñasNovember 17, 2017
Every Weekend we serve and handling a lot of food to people. I learned to be more patient and efficient and fast taking a order. Sometimes the management are not good, because of late salary.
Pros
free lunch
fun yet tedious
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 5, 2017
My typical day at work was tedious but i'm enjoying it, i've learned so many things at mcdonald's, it's like my training ground. the culture is what makes the people and the company enjoyable. The hardest part is we need to be perfect in all times because we don't want an customer complain, if we accomplish that, it was the most enjoyable yet hardest part of our job.
Pros
free lunch extra meals and benefits
Cons
long hours of duty
productive and fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Davao CityOctober 8, 2017
Mcdonalds this is the place were people working together hand and hand. A very nice place to learn and discover new things about personal growth. I am happy that I will be part of all out service family. Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino.
Pros
Free meal, Free uniform, very flexible working hours ( working student )
Cons
Long Hours
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  colon osmeña Cebu CitySeptember 29, 2017
It can enhance my knowledge and skills because the organization is very good in standard. It can mold me more skills in there. And the quality of service, the speed of service is consistent, the standard and the working environment is good. It makes individual reliable and have initiative in working place and become a team leader in all kind of works.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hour
Lot of Educational Activities
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 23, 2017
It really became the foundation of my skills and articulateness it gives me something that I will treasure for my lifetime, it is a very good company a very well trained heads that will guide you to success
Salary / Benefits
A very fun workplace and a very productive one.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Bacoor, CaviteSeptember 20, 2017
Working in Mcdo is really fun. You can learn a lot and you can be very productive. The employees are really fun to be with and so approachable. And managers understand every situation of the crew especially most of the crew are working student. It's not just a working place they can be also your home and you can call them as your family.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Always expect overtimes and pressures

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines). Our community is ready to answer.

4.3