GHD Employee Reviews

Productive Workplace and Business wise environment
Junior Architect (Former Employee) –  MakatiSeptember 8, 2019
Ghd has different department, Each department dont work for just their department, they work as a team, they help each other specially Engineering and Architectural department. Everybody works professional
Salary / Benefits
Can have a multi-tasking job without supervision
Technical Assistant/Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 10, 2019
I can work from Monday to Saturday. I also even extend hours if it is necessary. I learned to handle with his kind of job when I was a still a student wherein I was working while studying. The hardest part of the job is to work with no sense of cooperation and teamwork. If all people in the company are cooperative and teamwork, mounts of profit and targets are not impossible, and that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
free transportation and meals
Cons
underpaid
Salary / Benefits
International company, employees have good camaraderie, travel opportunities
Admin Assistant / Mining and Civil Department (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJune 19, 2018
Australian-based (chances of working with Australian clients and travel to Australia), the environment and culture is friendly and casual, flexible work hours, competitive salary and good benefits (health, dental, e-cash, etc)
Salary / Benefits
can work without tehe pressure.
JUNIOR DRAFTER (Former Employee) –  MAKATI, PHILIPPINESApril 30, 2018
One of the good employeer, having a good training and management, with a nice environment and people around you. easy to access anything in the office.
Pros
allowances and quaterly bonus
Cons
8 hrs of work from monday to friday
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace, career development and growth
Drafter (Current Employee) –  Makati CityNovember 6, 2017
Good workplace, good career development and growth. Knowledgable coleagues and friendly staff. Have pretty good management. Cares for their employees.
Work and Life Balance
MIS Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  MakatiJuly 27, 2017
Fair treatment from in line staff up to top management. Strictly observes work and life balance. Taking care of the employee's health. Multi cultured Company.
Salary / Benefits
Future proof technology and enjoyable workplace
IS Helpdesk Technical Champion (Current Employee) –  Makati CityFebruary 6, 2017
Typical day at work:
Here's the typical day at work in GHD: It offers new challenges everyday you come in to work. Trainings, huddles from the leadership team is held, Adhoc tasks to get new responsibilities and most of all, people there are really nice to work with. People are warm and very helpful when they see you having difficulty with your job. I guess I can say, we value teamwork that much!

What I learned:
Opportunities didn't stop as I have learned many things such as following the service desk process from leading a team, Problem Management, Incident management, service desk systems, supporting customers remotely and onsite as well as other IT infrastructure tools that being used to perform our duties daily

Management:
With the leadership team, I am very grateful for the many opportunities they gave me. It started from getting a career advancement, provided me with my first certification as an IT Professional (ITIL) and giving me a chance to travel for a business trip in Auckland, New Zealand to visit our very own Auckland Operating Center. The leadership team is very supportive as long as it improves your skills and knowledge to perform well in your job

Workplace Culture:
It's not about knowing everything to get the job done. Instead, knowing how to be in your best behavior when dealing with other people. New technologies can be learned to help you with your job, but showing good behavior in your workplace is much more valued.

Hardest part of the job:
Hitting on a tight deadline especially when information given is limited. You have to exhaust everything
  more... for you to come up with a plan to achieve before deadline comes

Most enjoyable part of the job:
People there are fun to work with. Workplace is safe as well
Pros
Free flowing coffee and food sharing
Salary / Benefits
Work/Life Balance and good employee benefits
Accounts Associate (Former Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 26, 2016
Has a Work/Life Balance
Good Company Benefits
Good company's environment
Good salary package
Increase more employees trainings
Increase budget for group outings
Good Company
Job Manager (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJune 19, 2016
Very keen to develop once own career path.Good and wide range of benefits for their employees and very particular with the service offered to their client
Challenging Job
Geotechnical Engineer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 6, 2016
I've learned to handle jobs in the office and onsite. I like my previous company because of challenges and travel abroad. I want to tell my friends to apply in this company.
Pros
Per diem and benefits (health card, 13 month pay, rice allowance, etc.)
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging tasks and a great opportunity to evolve.
IT Service Desk / IT Support (Former Employee) –  Makati, PhilippinesJuly 30, 2015
High end work tools but not too much of a supportive management. Lack of human resource for a 24/7 tech support Globally.
Pros
Fine and friendly People. Very accessible to train station.
Cons
Force Overtime, Very slow elevator. Racism.
worst Company
engineer (Former Employee) –  philippinesJune 19, 2015
Worst company ever. No security of tenure. Most of the employee are not professional
Not recommend
Poor company
Poor management
Everything is poor
Salary / Benefits
multi discipline office and composed of various nationals
Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00March 19, 2015
- 8hrs working with 1hr lunch break
- respectable co worker
- cooperative co worker
- local and internation projects
- proactive environment