GENERIKA DRUGSTORE Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Schedule problem and lack of employees
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  CaloocanSeptember 7, 2018
We are lack of employees and the schedule is not healthy for us in every drugstore there's a franchise but most of it is company owned. In our branch we are open 18 hours a day sometimes our schedule is not fit on us there's a broken time or from closing to opening.
Excitement
Pharmacy assistant (Former Employee) –  Tayug, PangasinanAugust 24, 2018
Learned more and become more knowledgeable based on my graduated course. But i want to learned more and change my work for me to support my family financial problem
Pros
1hr break.
productive workplace
Pharmacy Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Angono Rizal philippinesAugust 12, 2018
From the morning routine, clean the surrounding before opening the store then check all the computers including the cashier station, also providing a knowledge of the medicine for the customer.the most enjoyable part of being a pharmacy assistant is to gain more close client in senior citizen and helping them to have knowledge about the medicines they purchase. the hardest part is leaving the company which helps me to gain more knowledge about the medicines.
Productive and fun place
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityJuly 29, 2018
We do retail sales, prepare of meds for customers
Prepare deposit
Cleaning of area from time to time
Supervice the medical checkup
Ordering of supplies and goods..
Stress
Branch Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 23, 2018
Typical day at work: Cycle
What i learned: Being patient with the customers as well as your boss
Management: (My store is a franchised store) Be careful in picking franchised store, some franchisee are all about the money, they don't care if they are already causing trouble in ur life. some makes u run errands even if it is not in ur job responsibilities. they only care about the sales of the store
Hardest part: being patient to ur boss
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Productive and enjoy learned everyday
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Meycauayan, BulacanJuly 19, 2018
Learned more in drugstore is excellent, knowing about medicine drug, the system of Drugstore and Item Inventory such as ordering and dispensing. Monthly reporting and monitoring the sales average.
productive anfd fun environment
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  cabiao nueva ecijaJune 22, 2018
great team together
work as a team excellently
good environment
excellent management skills
good customer service.
good healthcare given by the boss,
clean environment
H.R supervisor /Accounting associate (Former Employee) –  PangasinanJune 15, 2018
the workplace was clean and the work mates were great. hire and place employees in branches. reviews and rates employees performance.makes sure all employee benefits and payroll is prepared on time
Salary / Benefits
It's a good company and better customer service
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaloocanMay 4, 2018
I experienced a lot to this company I appreciate how to value customer by advising them not to self medicate consult to a real physician. We giving flyers to know our cheapest price laboratory and print gamot guide for the customer for how he/she intake the drug and to know the side effects of the drug.
Cons
9 hours
need to improve manpower
Full Time Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Legazpi City, AlbayMay 3, 2018
long working hours, I learned more on customer service,related knowledge on workplace,hardest parts are during inventory and delivery,most enjoyable part is selling a product
Pros
free foods
Cons
long hours shifft
productive
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  pandacan manilaApril 18, 2018
it is priductive and fun to work in this company. you are dealing with different kind of customers. The Job is not very hard and you will learn a lot from different people.
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  RizalApril 11, 2018
Good but stressful management . I enjoy working with my co-workers but we don't have benefits also they also deduct lates in our salary. But it's a fulfilling job
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Ilagan, IsabelaApril 9, 2018
A typically growing pharmaceutical company that caters the health needs of both patients and customers following an aligned points of customer service. Good company management and satisfactory compensation. I learned more on how to improve more on managing the drugstore as a Pharmacist and other multi-related tasks. The hardest part of the job is how you make your relationships with your workplace a more convenient and of good atmospheric vibe, a harmonious relationship with workmate is a must that reflects on the sales of the drugstore. Dealing with the customers concerns is the most enjoyable part of the job, when your relationship with the customers is nevermore ''transactional'' but with deeper personal meaning. Job culture regarding a supervisor versus the pharmacist has seen with contemporary arrangement as to educational attainments.
Pros
incentive promotions
Cons
long hours, no double pay during holidays, no overtime
Salary / Benefits
Fun and full of knowledge
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Tanay, RizalMarch 25, 2018
I had so much fun here not just because it allowed me to have a quality time for my family but the reason that it gave me the opportunity to improve professionally and socially.
Pros
Respect and care to pharmacists
Benefits
generika life
store supervisor (Current Employee) –  Malabon City.February 26, 2018
We work 8 hours a day for 6 days, sometimes we work overtime with pay. I learned a lot on how to communicate with different kind of people. The workplace is wll lightened at well ventilated. The hardest part of the is the tight schedule because of under staffing that's why we need to work overtime 2 times a week.The most enjoyable part is we meet a lot of customers and we learn from them.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fulfilling work of area
Pharmacist, OIC (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, LagunaFebruary 10, 2018
I am assigned to a Franchised Generika drugstore just near my location. I find it productive, because of workload everyday and as you get in touched with the patients/customers to the drugstore and the fulfillment of educating them with the drugs. Unfortunately, working under Franchised drugstore is sort of incompetent and insufficient for growth & development for employees, also, there is no benefits as expected, uncompensated working hours and OT, poor wages and chasing quotas everyday.
Pros
Compressed worktime, No holidays and weekend for Pharmacist
Cons
Uncompensated work hours and OT
fun and enjoy
Sales Clerk/Cashier and pharmacist assistant (Current Employee) –  CebuJanuary 14, 2018
This kind of job at first it was not easy because you have to know every prescription that the customer give to you. For 1 year working, it was really fun and challenging to me. And it helps me to learn and understand different medicine. What is the use and how it treat to your body. and im so excited to learn more ideas.
Okay salary and benefits
HR Specialist - Recruitment (Current Employee) –  ParanaqueJanuary 10, 2018
Working for Generika for the last 5 months is okay because it is just near our residence, accommodating and helpful HR personnel. The job description is well stated and explained.
Pros
With medicine discount availment
Salary / Benefits
exciting and fun working here
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Ilocos SurOctober 18, 2017
Dont trust people easily because they might be the caused of youre failure tomorrow.
They welcoming you as their family, one team.. High salary.......
Pros
incentives
Cons
holidays
fun experience, good company
Pharmacy Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bais citySeptember 18, 2017
Knowing a lot of diferrences in medicines, the branded and generic medicines similarity and learning to assist
different types of people. To communicate to customers needs and guiding them.
Pros
non
Cons
overtime