Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

IT Staff (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJanuary 2, 2020
Good work place
Senior it are approachable
Troubleshooting
All people are nice easy to approach

Thank you for the wonderful experience
And best wishes for the company
Salary / Benefits
Career oriented Company wth good compensation and benefits.
Electrical Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Alabang, Muntinlupa CityDecember 13, 2019
Working with Fluor as an engineer is usually good. If you are new then you have to undergo a series of training requirement. Management is good too as they have the annual performance evaluation to determine potential employees. The workplace culture is similar to Fluor overseas. Hardest part of the job I encountered is meeting deadline submission of deliverables while the most enjoyable is to work with professional team members.
Pros
Nice Company.
Cons
Working under an inexperience manager.
Finance Department - Fluor
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityNovember 23, 2019
Fluor has taught me many things and has improved my skills. The workplace is nice and the employees also. The benefits are good and you can have more time on your family/friends/travel by their Friday-on Friday-off scheme of work.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, Challenging and fun with social activiy and company Fitness center.
Piping Design Supervisor/Checker (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 15, 2019
Start the day reading and reply emails, short meeting regarding work progress and work priorities. Continue routine work as assigned.
Learned that communication is very important. Small details need not to ignored and ask and clarify if something cannot understand.
Management is not perfect but its good.
Good working condition and culture. There is teamwork.
The hardest part of the job is during 85-90%completion where problems arises.
Most enjoyable when you met the deliverable dates and received rewards.
Leadership Management
Structural Designer (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 13, 2019
Develop my leadership skills and friendly environment they created a fair leadership in accordance in global coorporate standard. They recognized
your leadership in organization.
Perfect Work/Life Balance
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaNovember 12, 2019
I was fortunate enough to learn about the basics of Human Resource at a place where they value and respect each other. I realized that work/life balance can be achieved because of their fridays off every other week. I was given tasks such as organizing employees' requirements, participating in onboarding orientations, helping in conducting seminars. I enjoyed my time as an intern in Fluor.
Salary / Benefits
everyday is a challenging day
Structural Designer (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 9, 2019
In Fluor, there are lots of career opportunities, competitive salary,good benefits, you really find career growth, work-life balance environment, very professional, diverse people.
Very Professional
Piping Designer (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 4, 2019
The workplace makes you feel intimidated cause people i see always do their work professionally. Fluor does really have their own system on everything. Salute!
Salary / Benefits
Good company and benefits but low job security
Engineer (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 25, 2019
Each project has its own level of stress at work. Typical day could be a series of meetings if you are in the lead position. Concern in the company is mainly job security because you can be removed easily especially if you are contractual. But if you are looking for a good environment and work life balance, this should be the company you need to experience.
Well known
Structural Designer (Current Employee) –  AlabangOctober 21, 2019
I enjoyed working with Fluor due to the challenges and online training's they have provided. Workmates are so kind and easy to communicate with, friendly and professional.
Pros
Trasportaion Allowance
Cons
Job Security for project based
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and healthy working environment
Designer I (Current Employee) –  Cebu CityOctober 18, 2019
The workplace culture is one of the perks in working with Fluor especially in our department. We are all united, we help each other grow, and motivate each other. In my nine months in Fluor, i've learned so much about instrumentation and control systems. Our bosses are willing to share to us their experiences and knowledge.
Productive and fun workplace
Piping Stress Analyst (Former Employee) –  AlabangOctober 1, 2019
Continuous Learning
Job is related in your degree in college
Work and Life Balance
Very good workplace
Flexible Time
Always start as project base hard to be regularized
Pros
Flexible time, Continuous Learning
Cons
Project Base
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and fun to work.
Analyzer Engineer (Current Employee) –  Multinlupa, AlabangAugust 16, 2019
Fluor philippines helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge and skills in the field of instrumentation. This company allows me to grow independently and help me to enhance with my communication skills with different types of people.
Poor management
Pddm (Current Employee) –  CebuAugust 16, 2019
Politics and poor management. Always going out very late due to deliverables but unpaid. discrimination on members. Poor quality on project. 1:10 ration between senior and newly hired
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Flexible time
SENIOR PIPE STRESS ENGINEER / DESIGN ENGINEER 2 (Current Employee) –  ManilaAugust 15, 2019
The company has a culture of work life balance which I really think its important to us and to those have family like me. Great place to work and at the same time to learn.
Salary / Benefits
I am ok with the job finder
Senior Structural Engineer lll (Former Employee) –  Alabang.muntinlupaAugust 13, 2019
Wish youball the best. Hope you could help many people. Fluor has good trainig for new employed individuals. salary is good. Hope there will be no laying off this year.
They Provide Continuous training
IT Operations Specialist-Admin Support (Current Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJuly 20, 2019
Working on this company and provide continuous training thru online gives and earn more knowledge i needed on my day today task.One of the best company i work.
Pros
good work place
Cons
Politics around
Good working environment
Internship Trainee (Former Employee) –  AlabangJuly 11, 2019
My internship here was really the best experience I've ever had. I've met a lot of people. You'll feel like you're really a working person. The company, seniors, managers, supervisors and other employees will make you feel welcome. They helped me to grow and improved myself a lot. I've learned how to do proper filing, answer phone calls, and of course I've learned the best way on how to talk to other people. And I can say that it would be very useful on my future career.
Salary / Benefits
Enjoy working & comfortable with complete facilities & excellent management.
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa, Paranaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesJune 23, 2019
Enjoy working & comfortable with complete facilities. I learned more related to Oil & Gas & Petrochemical Industries. Management is excellent. Workplace culture is interesting and challenging. Hardest Part of the job when insufficient references are not available.
Most enjoyable part of the job when all references are available & finished ahead of schedule.
Designer (Current Employee) –  philippinesJune 20, 2019
Working days are productive. I appreciate a lot of different trainings conducted every week particularly in engineering system design. I am glad working in FLUOR.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluor Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

52K