Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

productive and fun place
For the years that I've been working in Fluor. I was happy working in fluor. I learned a lot with regards of piping designed, they offer some trainings to make us more competitive.
Collaborative
Good training program and collaborative environment, plenty of room for improvement. Flexible time and fair benefit package, provision of laptop and mobile. Corporate credit card provision.
Pros
International company
Cons
Poor management support
Salary / Benefits
great place to work, one of the best in ph.
complany culture, salary, management are all great...one of top company in the philippines. However you employment is not that secure, company is oftentimes unstable.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, many things to learn, very fun environment.
The company and the employers there are too nice to us, also I learn a lot of knowledge and skills as an IT Deskside Support. The company also offers some sports events to its employees.
Opportunities
People are cooperative and helpful. Stressful due to limited resources and very tight schedule. Due to management's cost cutting initiatives, personnel collaboration and engagement were limited.
Fun workplace
My employee status in Fluor is contractual but I enjoyed my stay there because I get to know different department of Engineering and I get to learn from different professionals
Pros
Lunch and Learn
Cons
Contractual
Salary / Benefits
Have positive employees, a good working environment, and great customer service
- Needs to be focus, productive, on schedule for each deliverables as per planned.
- Learned the following, Procedures, Specifications, Project schedules, Planning, Targets dates, Engineering and Design aspects as per project requirements.

- Where everyone works as a team, same mindset to finish the job.
Salary / Benefits
Being an intern in this company is really a good experience. The environment was good and the workers treat me so well.
Being intern in this company really helps me alot in every aspect of life. This company shows me how to communicate effectively and efficiently. It helps me to do work without pressure. They help me understand every work. The workers there treat me well.
Nice
Good work place
Senior it are approachable

Troubleshooting

All people are nice easy to approach

Thank you for the wonderful experience

And best wishes for the company
Salary / Benefits
Career oriented Company wth good compensation and benefits.
Working with Fluor as an engineer is usually good. If you are new then you have to undergo a series of training requirement. Management is good too as they have the annual performance evaluation to determine potential employees. The workplace culture is similar to Fluor overseas. Hardest part of the job I encountered is meeting deadline submission of deliverables while the most enjoyable is to work with professional team members.
Pros
Nice Company.
Cons
Working under an inexperience manager.
Finance Department - Fluor
Fluor has taught me many things and has improved my skills. The workplace is nice and the employees also. The benefits are good and you can have more time on your family/friends/travel by their Friday-on Friday-off scheme of work.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, Challenging and fun with social activiy and company Fitness center.
Start the day reading and reply emails, short meeting regarding work progress and work priorities. Continue routine work as assigned.
Learned that communication is very important. Small details need not to ignored and ask and clarify if something cannot understand.

Management is not perfect but its good.

Good working condition and culture. There is teamwork.

The hardest part of the job is during 85-90%completion where problems arises.

Most enjoyable when you met the deliverable dates and received rewards.
Leadership Management
Develop my leadership skills and friendly environment they created a fair leadership in accordance in global coorporate standard. They recognized
your leadership in organization.
Perfect Work/Life Balance
I was fortunate enough to learn about the basics of Human Resource at a place where they value and respect each other. I realized that work/life balance can be achieved because of their fridays off every other week. I was given tasks such as organizing employees' requirements, participating in onboarding orientations, helping in conducting seminars. I enjoyed my time as an intern in Fluor.
Salary / Benefits
everyday is a challenging day
In Fluor, there are lots of career opportunities, competitive salary,good benefits, you really find career growth, work-life balance environment, very professional, diverse people.
Very Professional
The workplace makes you feel intimidated cause people i see always do their work professionally. Fluor does really have their own system on everything. Salute!
Salary / Benefits
Good company and benefits but low job security
Each project has its own level of stress at work. Typical day could be a series of meetings if you are in the lead position. Concern in the company is mainly job security because you can be removed easily especially if you are contractual. But if you are looking for a good environment and work life balance, this should be the company you need to experience.
Well known
I enjoyed working with Fluor due to the challenges and online training's they have provided. Workmates are so kind and easy to communicate with, friendly and professional.
Pros
Trasportaion Allowance
Cons
Job Security for project based
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and healthy working environment
The workplace culture is one of the perks in working with Fluor especially in our department. We are all united, we help each other grow, and motivate each other. In my nine months in Fluor, i've learned so much about instrumentation and control systems. Our bosses are willing to share to us their experiences and knowledge.
Productive and fun workplace
Continuous Learning
Job is related in your degree in college

Work and Life Balance

Very good workplace

Flexible Time

Always start as project base hard to be regularized
Pros
Flexible time, Continuous Learning
Cons
Project Base
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and fun to work.
Fluor philippines helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge and skills in the field of instrumentation. This company allows me to grow independently and help me to enhance with my communication skills with different types of people.