First Standard Finance Corporation Employee Reviews

Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Tagbilaran cityJune 16, 2019
I used to be a Marketing Representative in this company. I enjoy a lot working to market the products and services offered the company. i market and convince the prospect client to avail the loans services we offered. the company is very kind and generous.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
need to some attention of the employees
Document Processor (Current Employee) –  Laoag Ilocos NorteMay 2, 2019
multitasking is the key, learned a lot in my 3 year excistense in the company,healthy environment,the hardest part of the job is you taking adjustment.
Salary / Benefits
Productive organization which can really enhance your ability to connect with clients
Junior Accounts Monitoring Clerk (Current Employee) –  Davao CityApril 6, 2019
Employees there are very accommodating and friendly. I can finish my job at the end of the day and the management there doesn't demotivate the employee though incentives are minimum but enough.
Pros
Good co-employees
Cons
Quite enough Salary
Balance working hourse
Credit Investigation & Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 6, 2018
The Job is very interesting and challenging because, there is no proper training and after I was hired I immediately conducted appraiser. The management is good from RM upward.
Pros
with free snacks.
Cons
No pressure on job.
Loans Processor (Current Employee) –  Tacloban CityOctober 1, 2018
loans processing and filing of all pertinent documents needed for loans.
active customer service experience since i am one of the fron liners.
Outstanding management and benefits for employees.
Pros
On time salary
Company with good culture
Branch Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Surigao City, Surigao del NorteFebruary 27, 2018
I learned a lot but most specially I developed my skills as a person and it made me grow a lot at work. The management has good communication skills and the colleagues as well.
Salary / Benefits
Different Culture than I expected.
CI/Appraiser (Current Employee) –  Pasay CityFebruary 19, 2018
Less pressure but the manager hide the culture of FSFC instead they show the culture of different company. No issued Service Unit and other tools that might be used by the employee. No proper training for newly hired.
Pros
no pressure
Cons
limited benefits on the employee.
Salary / Benefits
fun to work , its because you can develop your skill mostly on your communication skills
Account Officer (Former Employee) –  philippinesOctober 12, 2017
for me i had a very fun and awesome memories at first standard finance corporation . i love my office mate and also the management, there time that i dont like the behavior of my colleagues but when the time pass by can actually handle and for me its manageable
Pros
good experience, develop your skills
Cons
the attitude of head
Salary / Benefits
Enhanced my skills and capabilites
Branch Teller (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 21, 2017
My previous job helps me to enhance my skills and capabilities in many ways. I was assigned to Clerical works, dealing with clients, receiving payments, custodian of loan ledgers and post dated checks. I was also trained in Marketing activities such as promoting our products and services.
Pros
transportion
Productive, Creative and Friendly
Accounts Monitoring Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJuly 25, 2017
* Follow up payment thru call and text, making reports of per accounts
* I have learned a lot of my position such as, facing clients or handling clients and it also measure my patience.
* Management that uplift or motivate me to do better my work.
* I prefer to work with friendly colleagues.
* Perhaps, if the manager did not satisfied your work.
* I am happy to make bond with my colleagues.
Pros
Have a break
Cons
Regular hours
Employee Satisfaction
Accounting Clerk-Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Calamansi Drive, Carmen, CDOJune 22, 2017
The company has a daily transaction. You can face different behavior of people wherein you can learn to handle different attitudes of employees and clients. There are core values and rules to be followed. The hardest part of JOb is you need to search for yourself new styles and techniques to make your job efficient and effective. The most enjoyable part is when you do your work with love together with the people around you.
full of challenges
junior account officer (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuApril 26, 2017
most of my co worker are really helping each other, the teamwork are really initiate. because i want to explore more i need to leave this company and to apply another so that i can evaluate my self where i now,
Pros
Additional benefits for employees
Cons
n/a
Memorable job
Branch Accountant (Former Employee) –  Davao CityMarch 29, 2017
This is my first company I've worked with. this company gave me knowledge that i need. It molded me of who I am now as an Accountant. This company show me how to be patience in doing manual financial statements.
Pros
More benefits
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Loans Processor (Current Employee) –  Surigao City, Surigao del NorteJanuary 31, 2017
Working here at FSFC is the most productive experience.I learned a lot and still learning to improve my capabilities and my skills especially in dealing with different kind of people. But I have to look for another job that with a much higher compensation to sustain my needs and my family's needs.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and fun field work.
Marketing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Naga City, PhilippinesJuly 4, 2016
I monitor the people ( accounts officers) entrusted to me by my former company, we do field work offering our loan services to businessman in the area, we were able to get prospects and applicants but sometimes we we're able to get some doors slammed at our faces for offering them our services especially those that are considered wealthy in the area. I have a supportive co-workers and we treat each other as family in and outside our work, but when we're doing our responsibilities ( office hours) we all put our attention and dedication to it. The most enjoyable part of my job is I got to travel everyday, meeting different kind of people in all walks of life, meeting new friends and foe at times everyday is always a new challenge, always different compared to yesterday's work/ job and be able to booked an account is worth the effort and hard work and an achievement for me.
Pros
free hotel accommodations
Cons
at times long hours
productive and fun
Loans/Documentation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Davao CityMarch 11, 2016
happy busy challenging day
learned a lot
good & initiative requirement
good
bulk transaction sometimes but can handle it
meeting quotas made me satisfactorily happy
Pros
health benefits
effective and efficient/past action/industrious
Accounts Recovery and Foreclosure Clerk (Current Employee) –  Naga, P05July 27, 2015
driving a car any where in cam sur,cam norte, and quezon province just to locate the concern client. with this i need to learned any legal matter in related for the foreclosure/money matters.i've learned how to drive during my trainee period with my co-employee.
the hardest part of the job is when the client is refusing to surrender the unit or property and the most enjoyable part of my job is when i made accomplishment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
i am willing to overtime if necessary.
fun work place
collection supervisor (Current Employee) –  Butuan, P13April 3, 2015
- the typical day at work follow-up client to their monthly obligation
making a daily paper works , receiving payment in the absence of cashier
- i've learned how to deal people in a different characteristic
- management is only concern of the income in the business not the benefits of the staff
-my co-worker are all good i can easily mingle with them
-hardest part of the job is when we cannot achieve our monthly target
-most enjoyable part of hte job is when we can achive our target
Customer friendly environment.
Branch Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 17, 2015
We have two floors in the building, Having been assigned in accounts the department got its own room located at the second floor. We are 15 people in the branch and we have 3 business center all over Palawan. We are all fine despite different positions.
I learned so may things during my tenure of 13 years in this company. We are used to multi-tasking, I'm not just handling the accounts, I also do HR functions and duties like interviewing new applicants, exams and giving them their requirements. In the absence of cashier I also act as reliever. And when the manager needs to attend meetings and the like, I was in-charged during the days she was in a business travel. I act as internal audit and checker of our business centers, I surprise visit them as advised by my immediate head.

The management is still adjusting, there were plenty of new positions they created for proper monitoring of the companies performance. My co-workers are fun to be with, although there are some misunderstanding but it's normal, as long as it is work related everything can be sort out.

I am used to meeting deadlines on-time, so for me I find my job very fine. i am enjoying it because we are not just working we are like family in the company. we also have travels, wellness, and outreach program yearly. The company gives us a chance to experience not just work but also memories of other things worth remembering.
Pros
travel, free snacks and sometimes lunch and dinner, incentives, bonuses
Cons
working during holidays to meet deadlines
Salary / Benefits
Challenging kind of work.
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Cler Grand Hotel, Lawa-an, Roxas City, PhilippinesNovember 26, 2014
Each day of work for me is very challenging on how to close deal in order to meet my quota. Ive learned to meet deadlines in submission of reports and presentation of marketing plans. The management is quite fair in handling their people and giving the right benefit. My co-workers is not that easy to deal with sometimes but i believe that a good talk helps a lot to understand and help each other as a team. I guess the hardest part of my job is closing a deal reason why sometimes i don't meet my quota. The most enjoyable part of my job is traveling in different places every we spent our company summer outing, the monthly stress management program and team building.
Pros
Free meal & travel allowances.
Cons
Healthcard (which dependents are not included)