FilWeb Asia Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance Guaranteed
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  San Pedro, LagunaAugust 25, 2017
I have been working in this company for six years and I must say, I have found not only a stable job, but also a second family in the presence of great friends and trusted colleagues. If you are looking for a job that will still give you the chance to enjoy your life, work here at FilWeb.

Did I mention that the company also gives travel incentives to their top performers? Yes, the company may be small but it offers the biggest benefits and the coolest rewards/incentives.
Pros
work-life balance, "homey" environment, autonomy, supportive and generous bosses, travel incentives
Cons
Maybe the fact that it is just a small company.
Poor Management
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  LagunaJuly 1, 2016
Pros: Few blocks away from home. Happy work environment because of few good people. Free food from TLs. Good camaraderie.

Cons: Poor leadership of managers. Unapproachable Admin staff. Low salary. Poor benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Superiors and colleagues are very supportive.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Pedro Laguna PhilippinesJuly 14, 2015
I enjoyed working at Filweb Asia. I learned a lot from this company because we don't only take calls to help the customers but also we're also trained to do sales, data entry and some admin work as well.
Pros
The office is just a few blocks from my house.