Filinvest Land Inc

Filinvest Land Inc Employee Reviews

Interactive
Project Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityDecember 2, 2019
A typical day at work involves generating leads for a potential investor. I have learned not to underestimate a person based on appearance to know their capabilities financially. Management needs more pro-employee mentality and encourage to bring out the potential instead of pressuring to make a sale but to help how to close a deal. The hardest part of the job is when your allowance is unable to compensate for the budget restriction for travel expenses and other materials needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the company is out for team builf=dings and out of towns to potentially find investors and closing deals.
Productive work place
Sales Personnel (Former Employee) –  Zamboanga CitySeptember 3, 2019
Brief work description :
• Doing Marketing field work by going participating at KCC Mall
selling and promoting Futura Residential projects.
• Doing Marketing field work by presenting the Futura Residential housing and condominium projects to other offices in Zamboanga City.
• Attending client needs and other inquiry.
Productive and rewarding
sales manager (Former Employee) –  PampangaAugust 31, 2019
i learned to be more friendly and how to be a people person. i also learned about cold calls. As a sales manager you should be able to motivate your sales force to work on targets and push them to really give their best.
Salary / Benefits
Helps me in my professional growth
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 24, 2019
Filinvest is one of the leading company in the Philippines. Being a Sales Assistant for 3 years, I learned lots of things especially in Real Estate business.
N/a
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJuly 23, 2019
No Salary
They can only give you service fee for 3months with the amount of 10, 000 per month.
As for the commission, you will not receive it unless you have your own receipt or you're registered to BIR, PRC and HLURB.
If you'll leave the company with receivables, they will going to release it after 6months.
Salary / Benefits
Not a very good working environment. No opportunity for growth.
Senior Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJune 1, 2019
Not a very good working environment. No opportunity for growth. Most of the employees were lazy and were very negative. A lot of red tags and no real advancement for growth.
productive
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 4, 2019
filinvest land corporation is one of the biggest company in the Philippines.aside from this company they owned also the bank and it is eastwest bank.they have alot of branches all over the Philippines
Pros
no free meal
Cons
1hour breaktime
Productive and fun workplace
Project Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 2, 2019
Working in Filinvest helps me a lot to learn the different kind of customer service, the right approach to people, how to handle different types of clients and how to strive yourself to succeed.
Pros
Travel anytime, flexible schedule
Salary / Benefits
Despite of very stressful work I still manage to smile and to have a productive works because of co-workmates
Pre- Qualification Officer (Current Employee) –  MandaluyongFebruary 26, 2019
I learned so much in this company. Specifially, on dealing different personality of clients and also it helps me improve my communications skills and personality however my salary is not enough to sustain the educational needs of my five siblings.
Pros
Educational Loans, Paid Overtime
Cons
Long hours of working
Salary / Benefits
Has a family-oriented work culture
BROKER SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaFebruary 19, 2019
Typical day to day work is handling a real estate project assigned and dealing with agents and brokers to produce sales. Work culture teaches you to be versatile and creative in managing and dealing with people. Co-workers will treat you professionally and as family at the same time.
Pros
friendly and good work atmosphere
Cons
may sometimes have extended working hours (weekends, holidays)
Good management and employees
HRSU Receivables and Sales Staff (Current Employee) –  AlabangFebruary 9, 2019
Working at Filinvest Land, Inc is a great opportunity. They offered good training programs which I can apply in my professional and personal career growth.
Pros
Office hours Monday to Friday
Cons
Compressed working hours 8:00 am to 5:48
Salary / Benefits
Reproductive growth of learning and experience based on high and mid rises building
MEPFS Engineer (Former Employee) –  Davao CityFebruary 6, 2019
Jobs related on inspection and installation of lighting fixtures,powers,fire alarm protection system, cctv and elevator.Do maintenance for defect equipment.
Fun Work Place
Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 29, 2018
Sourcing of applicants through different recruitment mediums. Attends to job fairs and other recruitment activities to solicit applications and resume of graduates (to be part of company's talent bank)
Salary / Benefits
Filinvest challenges self-motivated individuals to excel in their selling career
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 15, 2018
Filinvest had withstood the test of time despite the unstable economy of the Philippines. It is considered as one of the pioneers in the real estate industry. I have learned that hard work and perseverance really paid off. Management aims to deliver customer satisfaction at all times. The workplace is conducive as almost all employees and sales personnel are very professional and well-focused to achieve the company goals.
The hardest part of the job is to maintain a good customer relationship and the most enjoyable part is the compensation package.
Salary / Benefits
productive and comfortable work place
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionAugust 10, 2018
- every morning we have a toolbox meeting with the contractor / sub-contractor to gives some instruction/lecture for safety standards of construction area, such as workplace hazards and safe work practices.

- meaning with the staff to discuss our target accomplishment per week.
Salary / Benefits
I'd love to go back here if I will get another chance
Real Estate Consultant (Former Employee) –  AlabangAugust 1, 2018
The environment they offer is so great ! I wish I could go back to experience it once again the fun, excitement and other freebies that was offered by company. I don't feel any pressure from the boss..
Pros
They have a good pay date (5&10)
Cons
since it is sales we need to comply on manning hours
excellent
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 12, 2018
Filinvest is a very good company that deals quality design properties for buyers and fair in dealing with agents and managers, so i had good times working for them.
Salary / Benefits
Earned Unlimited Income,Developed my Skills in dealing diff type of individuals and with career advancement
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJuly 4, 2018
This company is my Real Estate Mentor comprised with effective and efficient Leaders in the Industry who were willing to multiply a more skilled individuals in the field of Sales.

I started as a Property Consultant and promoted me to a Sales Manager position which made me more tough, skillful and enhance my ability in handling a sales force,dealing diff type of individuals and the like
Salary / Benefits
Good office with bunch of good people
Architect (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong City, PhilippinesJune 25, 2018
Typical day at work: An 8-hour comprehensive production of working drawings for subdivision housing and open space amenities with interval breaks.

What I have learned: Subdivision rules and regulations in the Philippines and enhanced Autocad skills

Management: Somehow good management.

Workplace Culture: This is what I like the most. The people are very fun to be with that you can ignore the pressure in the work itself.

Hardest part of the Job: The time being too much constrained with more revisions coming from different sectors.

Most enjoyable part of the Job: The people.
Pros
Camaraderie between colleagues, food everywhere
Cons
Long hours which affects work-life balance
Productive & Fun
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  EdsaJune 13, 2018
It is a good but the salary is a little bit low, that's why im still looking for the better one for the sake of my family.I am applying for another company to provide the things that my family needed in the philippines, I will give my best to be part of the growing company and making sure that I will be one of the reason why the company exist at the top of the business world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Filinvest Land Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

3.8Salary / Benefits