Filinvest Alabang Inc

Filinvest Alabang Inc Employee Reviews

Good learning path
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  AlabangJanuary 7, 2020
They have a strong work ethic and is a good place for fresh graduates and for those who are very strong in terms of work. The office environment is conducive and the staffs are well oriented also.
Challenging
Sr. PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  AlabangApril 6, 2019
Too much work but challenging at the same time. You get to learn different work areas. Its fun working also with the officemates, since all are young and with fresh ideas in work.
Good working environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  AlabangFebruary 18, 2019
People are nice and very accommdating. Good workplace and working environment where you could expect career advancement and personal career development
Pros
Job Advancement
Cons
Workload
Productive Workplace
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJanuary 28, 2019
FAI will give you an experiences and knowledge that are very much needed for your future. They will teach you things that are essential in the workplace.
Pros
Friendly employees; Essential training knowledge and experiences
Cons
Long hours; No proper station for interns
Fun but tiring
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  AlabangJanuary 8, 2019
In sales there isn't really a required time and day of work, you have to work 24/7 to assist your clients and you would have to be with your team no matter what. The environment was fun, but the work is tiring.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No rest
Salary / Benefits
bad
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  cebuDecember 10, 2018
bad management. not helpful with the clients. broken promises.
favoritism of the managers. only cares about what they want. no proper marketing skills.
Salary / Benefits
A good company to learn accounting and industrial
Accounts Payable, Accounting staff (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 9, 2018
I worked as an accountant in Filinvest which give me the privilege of working on my own pace by still meeting my deadlines. The company is good on making employee related events and travels.
Salary / Benefits
A good company to start with
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  AlabangAugust 15, 2018
Recommended for fresh graduates who are looking for work experience. The workplace culture is very traditional. My job requires me to go out and do occulars.
Salary / Benefits
Pleasant and pro-active employees and fun loving individuals
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityAugust 1, 2018
Filinvest Alabang Inc is a company that know how to respond on the needs of the employees. Gives a competitive workplace to develop oneself and be independent in decision making.
Pros
Morning and afternoon break
Cons
with 48mins extra time each working day
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is nice but the pressure
Business Development Associate (Former Employee) –  Alabang, MuntinlupaJuly 20, 2018
Really enjoyed working in Filinvest because of their very clean and refreshing workplace. They have a nice pantry place and lobbies (sitting areas). If there is anything I find hard there is their working hours, for me it's really hard to go to work very early (5 am) just to get their on time which is 7 am then come home very late (10 pm). I just can't seem to balance it. Maybe it's because of the location where I live but really, with or without a car it's really difficult.
Pros
Great Work Space
Productive and Fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  philippinesMay 14, 2018
I learned how to communicate well with people. We usually work in the field and approach prospects. It was really fun. I actually loved this job. We are competing with other teams in sales, number of clients and appointments, number of people we brought in the viewing site. The hardest part of the job was of course making them pay/ convincing people to buy something, esp this was an inexpensive condominium unit. But then a lot of people was so it will all be based on your presentation and communication with your clients.
Salary / Benefits
a work life balance company no saturday work and a lot of activity to participate and enjoy
Administrative Engineer (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityApril 4, 2018
you'll focus only on your designated job,
co employee are easy to approach and a lot of activity,seminar and trainings to attend to develop your interaction and skills.
Pros
Good Benefits and NO SATURDAY WORK
Cons
unstable management, some managers have favoritism
Salary / Benefits
Good
Junior Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaApril 3, 2018
Twas good but it could've been better. Proximity wise it was very ideal since it was only 2 rides away from my residence although the management has some kinks that needed to be addressed much sooner to avoid the frequent turnover of positions.
Part Time Job
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  AlabangMarch 26, 2018
This was my part time job while I am studying in college. Learned a lot on how to be a better sales representative. Communication is the key in success in this job.
Salary / Benefits
you're like working only at the pleasure of the owner
Purchasing Officer (Former Employee) –  Alabang MuntinlupaFebruary 28, 2018
co employees are easy to deal with but limited chances for career growth. you need to work from 8am til 5.48pm meaning working more than 8 hrs a day. so scary that what comes on the mind of the owner - should be followed by everyone even if not according to the law
Pros
employees are easy to deal with
Cons
working more than 8 hrs a day
fun and harwok
Property Associate (Former Employee) –  Filinvest Alabang cityDecember 18, 2017
Filinvest was my first job in Sales ,i almost dedicate full of time,i workhard but later on i fullfilled my dream to be a good seller,got an awards and proud,i learned a lot on how to socialized rich people,more connections,i can say this compay help me a lot to motivate me as a person,with confidence and believe to myself.The management was very supportive to their employee theyre giving what is best for them to get what they want ,About the place i like the ambiance very easy to deliver a sales because its in theirin the city the offices,the projects,no need to travel to go to the projects its around the place.The hardest part is the day im going to leave becauase i have a visa going to Australia for study and i love my job but there's an opportunity coming so i have to grab the chance abroad,to make me more mature enough ang confidence.
Pros
free food
Cons
breaks
Productive company
Admin Staff OJT (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 27, 2017
The company has a good employees and superior.
I learned how to conduct screening for qualified applicants, assist Recruitment on their daily task such as filling documents, updating 201 files and keep the confidentiality of each record.
I also learn how to deal clients in a professional way.
The Management are fair to their employees, no favoritism.
I don't find hard time/part on the job because I always make sure that my mind are focused on what I am doing in order to make a good output on my daily task.
The most enjoyable part of the job are those times that we need to produce an excellent output and we have two or more priorities that urgently need to be done. On those times I see cooperation and teamwork in my colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
productive and good environment for working
parking cashier (Former Employee) –  ncrSeptember 18, 2017
nice experience to be part of filinvest, they trained me to be productive and commited woker, they promoted working by procedural and purposefull. best team ever
Pros
has overtime
Cons
long working hours
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job
Building Manager (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaAugust 20, 2017
Meeting customers, serving their needs, being appreciated, receiving gifts from unit owners, support of business development, great management team so far.
Pros
Gifts
Cons
Contract based
Teamwork says it all
Recruitment Intern (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaAugust 9, 2017
I experienced a lot in this company where i had my internship. First i learned how to answer phone calls in a professional way, i also experienced interviewing ojt applicants as well as i was able to observe my supervisor when she interviewed walk-in applicants. Honestly, i can't recall any difficulties on any task i had during those days but it was a bit challenging to remain determined or motivated to go to work since we are only interns and weren't paid. Though i gained a lot of learnings not only in work itself but also in dealing with other people especially seeing all of them work together and help each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Filinvest Alabang Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

3.4Salary / Benefits