Filinvest Alabang Inc

Filinvest Alabang Inc Employee Reviews

Good company
Good company, nice benefits. Work environment depends on what group/department you belong. HR is very active with lots of activity to make a good work environment.
Normal working environment
Company has concerns with their employees specially when it comes to disaster or calamities. It offers good salary. you always feel safe everytime you are in the company because of safety measurements.
The company was good
As a property consultant in Filinvest. You will be focusing more of the saturation activities and the showroom manning. You will be selling high end properties.
Not good
Supply Chain Sucks, process in not good. Boss is not good as well, no considerations. No encouragement. They tend to pressure workers. You must be sippers with the boss for you to be promoted.
Great experience and learnings
You will learn a lot from this company and they know how to appreciate your effort and knowledge. Environment is excellent also have a nice management that will help you to enhanced your skills.
Good learning path
They have a strong work ethic and is a good place for fresh graduates and for those who are very strong in terms of work. The office environment is conducive and the staffs are well oriented also.
Challenging
Too much work but challenging at the same time. You get to learn different work areas. Its fun working also with the officemates, since all are young and with fresh ideas in work.
Good working environment
People are nice and very accommdating. Good workplace and working environment where you could expect career advancement and personal career development
Pros
Job Advancement
Cons
Workload
Productive Workplace
FAI will give you an experiences and knowledge that are very much needed for your future. They will teach you things that are essential in the workplace.
Pros
Friendly employees; Essential training knowledge and experiences
Cons
Long hours; No proper station for interns
Fun but tiring
In sales there isn't really a required time and day of work, you have to work 24/7 to assist your clients and you would have to be with your team no matter what. The environment was fun, but the work is tiring.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No rest
Salary / Benefits
bad
bad management. not helpful with the clients. broken promises.
favoritism of the managers. only cares about what they want. no proper marketing skills.
Salary / Benefits
A good company to learn accounting and industrial
I worked as an accountant in Filinvest which give me the privilege of working on my own pace by still meeting my deadlines. The company is good on making employee related events and travels.
Salary / Benefits
A good company to start with
Recommended for fresh graduates who are looking for work experience. The workplace culture is very traditional. My job requires me to go out and do occulars.
Salary / Benefits
Pleasant and pro-active employees and fun loving individuals
Filinvest Alabang Inc is a company that know how to respond on the needs of the employees. Gives a competitive workplace to develop oneself and be independent in decision making.
Pros
Morning and afternoon break
Cons
with 48mins extra time each working day
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is nice but the pressure
Really enjoyed working in Filinvest because of their very clean and refreshing workplace. They have a nice pantry place and lobbies (sitting areas). If there is anything I find hard there is their working hours, for me it's really hard to go to work very early (5 am) just to get their on time which is 7 am then come home very late (10 pm). I just can't seem to balance it. Maybe it's because of the location where I live but really, with or without a car it's really difficult.
Pros
Great Work Space
Productive and Fun workplace
I learned how to communicate well with people. We usually work in the field and approach prospects. It was really fun. I actually loved this job. We are competing with other teams in sales, number of clients and appointments, number of people we brought in the viewing site. The hardest part of the job was of course making them pay/ convincing people to buy something, esp this was an inexpensive condominium unit. But then a lot of people was so it will all be based on your presentation and communication with your clients.
Salary / Benefits
a work life balance company no saturday work and a lot of activity to participate and enjoy
you'll focus only on your designated job,
co employee are easy to approach and a lot of activity,seminar and trainings to attend to develop your interaction and skills.
Pros
Good Benefits and NO SATURDAY WORK
Cons
unstable management, some managers have favoritism
Salary / Benefits
Good
Twas good but it could've been better. Proximity wise it was very ideal since it was only 2 rides away from my residence although the management has some kinks that needed to be addressed much sooner to avoid the frequent turnover of positions.
Part Time Job
This was my part time job while I am studying in college. Learned a lot on how to be a better sales representative. Communication is the key in success in this job.
Salary / Benefits
you're like working only at the pleasure of the owner
co employees are easy to deal with but limited chances for career growth. you need to work from 8am til 5.48pm meaning working more than 8 hrs a day. so scary that what comes on the mind of the owner - should be followed by everyone even if not according to the law
Pros
employees are easy to deal with
Cons
working more than 8 hrs a day
fun and harwok
Filinvest was my first job in Sales ,i almost dedicate full of time,i workhard but later on i fullfilled my dream to be a good seller,got an awards and proud,i learned a lot on how to socialized rich people,more connections,i can say this compay help me a lot to motivate me as a person,with confidence and believe to myself.The management was very supportive to their employee theyre giving what is best for them to get what they want ,About the place i like the ambiance very easy to deliver a sales because its in theirin the city the offices,the projects,no need to travel to go to the projects its around the place.The hardest part is the day im going to leave becauase i have a visa going to Australia for study and i love my job but there's an opportunity coming so i have to grab the chance abroad,to make me more mature enough ang confidence.
Pros
free food
Cons
breaks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Filinvest Alabang Inc. Our community is ready to answer.