Fastcargo Logistics Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good company makes you a happy employee.
Key Accounts Executive - Davao Branch (Former Employee) –  Davao City, PhilippinesDecember 24, 2013
During my Fastcargo moment, everything I love from this company. although they didn't give a high compensation still the company will give you value as an employee. They will train you on how to become independent, how to manage people and they will teach you how to grow as a good and trusted employee.

I manage to have our daily huddle (meeting) just to check our daily accomplishments. I and my co-workers enjoyed and loved our job. We find time during our break time to gather not just an employee but also as a friend and family.

Well, in logistics company the common problem is late deliveries, lack of fleet and unmanageable discrepancies.

As a sales, managing your clients expectation is not that easy but with all the support of the Team with their commitments and the word collaboration everything makes as fast and easy. Gaining trust from your client is not that easy as a click as an eye you have to manage and build them a good relationship that makes your job smooth and plain. That is he most enjoyable part of my job as a sales
Pros
Free training and seminars, Free Gasoline, free lunch with representation
Cons
convenient work place (office)
Salary / Benefits
Profitable and comfortable working place and environment
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, PhilippinesAugust 16, 2013
I worked from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm and sometimes did overtime work if necessary.

I learned working with co-workers as a team, dealing with customers, working with outside provider employees. loyalty and dedication to the company.

Management is professional, people-oriented, management by objective, and result-driven.

The hardest part of the job is when you do not know how to do your job.,

The most enjoyable part of the job is when everybody is cooperating and the result is satisfactory and appreciated by the boss.
Pros
Giving incentives on positive net profit performance
Cons
Promotion of employees is not properly evaluated (sometimes politics)
Team building activities
Customer Service and Representative (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJuly 11, 2013
It’s best to find a confidante outside of the office setting who can hear your story and offer solid advice. We've learned a lot of experience by doing my job more efficient and professionally. And my co-workers their good and very great customer service also will be happy anytime. The hardest part of my job when the customer complaints with their delivery would not able to deliver on time. And the most enjoyable part of my job when work well finish on time.
Pros
ones in week
Cons
yes, we have breaktime 10am and 3:00pm
basketball
warehousing/logistics manager (Former Employee) –  cebu city philippinesDecember 23, 2011
as a service provider,an employee its my obligation to produce desired output and efficiency in operation systematic and strategic and well organized in implementing in line procedure in a cost effective manner
Pros
per diem, incentives
Cons
insurance(family)