Fastcargo Logistics Corporation Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
Low salary for heavy work load
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  AlabangFebruary 20, 2018
Manila office, assigned in Sta. Rosa Laguna. Provincial Rate with heavy work load. Has a friendly co-workers but not so good management. I cant feel the Work life Balance. Unbalance wages, life for example some of us are Manila rate and more of us are Provincial rate.
Pros
Load allowance
Cons
Not so good work life balance, long hours of work, loaded.
workbalance
CSR (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINESFebruary 14, 2018
Fun workplace,and so many things that I learn about logistics.
The management is very balance to everyone, give advise to the employers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is having a cooperation.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  ParañaqueJanuary 2, 2018
The company is good however still need to improve the facilities,improve employees career programs and benefits. Also need more improvement interms of providing a good service to each customers and employees.
Productive employee
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, Misamis OrientalSeptember 30, 2017
What I learned from my previous work was be a motivated person, be humble to your self and you should have a good relationship with your superior and co-employees.
The hardest part of my last job was how you handle stress and pressure but then I overcome and faced it because I do believe my self that I can make it.
The most enjoyable part was when my co-employees, superiors and customer admire my good attitude towards them, I really feel that time that they loved me so much for what I have been achieved and do all my activities on time.
Pros
reading
Team building activities
Customer Service and Representative (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJuly 11, 2013
It’s best to find a confidante outside of the office setting who can hear your story and offer solid advice. We've learned a lot of experience by doing my job more efficient and professionally. And my co-workers their good and very great customer service also will be happy anytime. The hardest part of my job when the customer complaints with their delivery would not able to deliver on time. And the most enjoyable part of my job when work well finish on time.
Pros
ones in week
Cons
yes, we have breaktime 10am and 3:00pm