Fastcargo Logistics Corporation Employee Reviews in Muntinlupa

Salary / Benefits
Good working environment with care to every employee
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityMay 14, 2019
5 working days
account executive function in a logistics company
People best resource
Meeting different people as I grow to be a highly effective people
Salary / Benefits
Great training ground for first timer
Billing Associate (Former Employee) –  Alabang MuntinlupaMay 15, 2018
Working under pressure were a challenge that I've experienced and i considered it as an edge and strength. The management were great but those who are under them were manipulative of their powers as superior that caused us stumbled and unrecognized about the efforts we made. The hardest part of the job was working under pressure with loaded of work but it was considered as the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
No weekends work
Cons
Inequality treatment of management
Productive and Fun Workplace
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaOctober 2, 2017
Employees are very approachable.they will share their knowledge even if they are busy. There is unity inside the company they work as a team you will never get bored though there is a lot of paper works.
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Billing Staff (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa, P00April 13, 2015
A job where fun is obviously seen, there is harmonious relationship inside the workplace which made me comfortable and easy to learn for new things. Our day starts with prayer and ergonomics before we proceed to work, and ends with greetings. The Management is approachable, they see to it that everybody will feel like family. My co-workers are also approachable, they are aligned with the company vision and mission. The hardest part of the job includes month-end where there are lot of things to accomplish including hitting the monthly target, follow up branches and Customers, making monthly presentation for the top management, also for our individual and group review, wherein our Superior will rate us for the whole month done. Above all, I consider this job as an enjoyable where in I learned many things including sharp skills that I use through my entire stay and will use up to the next years to come.
Pros
incentives
Team building activities
Customer Service and Representative (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJuly 11, 2013
It’s best to find a confidante outside of the office setting who can hear your story and offer solid advice. We've learned a lot of experience by doing my job more efficient and professionally. And my co-workers their good and very great customer service also will be happy anytime. The hardest part of my job when the customer complaints with their delivery would not able to deliver on time. And the most enjoyable part of my job when work well finish on time.
Pros
ones in week
Cons
yes, we have breaktime 10am and 3:00pm