FAST RETAILING

FAST RETAILING Employee Reviews

Philippines41 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A place of growth's team responsibility and colleague relationship
I learned so much working at Fast Retailing Company. Everyday you have new things to learn. It's a place for growth. It's where you learn to build a good relationship to your colleagues. Frankly, this is the place where I learned how to fold clothes literally. The hardest part in my job was to recover the sales floor especially for the clothes that got messed up by the customers but still I'm thankful because I learned how to work fast. The most enjoyable part in my job was when I got the chance to become a leader. I learned a lot and I'm thankful for all I learned in this company.
Work hard
I learned how to work fast and communicate with customers and it help me to manage the stressful work its just when the uniqlo store has been more customers I can’t leave and forget my obligation at store
Salary / Benefits
very nice people to work with and good management
the brand is really comfy and nice and affordable..the place is clean with nice and friendly staff, i would always highly recommend FAST RETAILING to my friends and family
Salary / Benefits
Constructive and Fast pace working environment
Always busy with tons of workload and hectic productivity all the time.
Excellent customer service and with comprehensive sales techniques and insights on business aspect.

Fast pace work environment and cohesive organization with harmonious teamwork.

Every aspect of the post on job.

Harmonious and collaborative teamwork
Salary / Benefits
To obtain a job position where I can develop and maximize My knowledge, skills and ability in the field of my profession while contributing.
It’s good this job because they have 2 days off for rest and good for salary no fair in other employees and for good for our benifit completely paid all and also are overtime and the best for good future to become a professional employer..?
Pros
1 hour lunch break 30 coffee break
Cons
9 hours
Good work ethics
Good communication towards everyone. Everybody is energetic and helping each other to achieve the main goal of the store. Everybody is involve and can learn from the task around the store.
Salary / Benefits
Productive good on staff development
When i work at uniqlo it was fun doing basic task that staff do before management task. Which is i really amazed about the company because is their fundamental principle.
Fast Paced
Work culture was fast-paced considering that it is part of the retail industry. Methods and operations were very efficient. However, work culture is tiring.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FAST RETAILING?
Productive and fun colleagues
Day to day work is pressure and you must work in a hurry because every task has a time limit. Most of the time we render overtime but still, we are enjoying our work. We learned how to manage our time well and at the same time entertain our customer's needs.
as a pioneer
as a pioneer store associate of uniqlo its very hard for me to leave the company. but i think there are opportunities outside uniqlo. when it comes to management we associate must be flexible because our manager`s are being replaced every six months to one year. what makes it hard in uniqlo is our working hours. but i`m very glad and thankful that i have given a chance to worked in uniqlo because i have learned a lot especially hardwork.
Pros
free uniform every three months
Cons
long working hours
Great and Productive Workplace
Great company for people wanting to start a career in retail. Gives you the chances to make mistakes and to be able to rectify them by solving your own problems.
Selfish Management
Your success as a UMC/management trainee in the store will rely heavily on management. There are many store managers that are good at achieving consistent sales targets at the expense of the staff.
In my case, I had to teach myself. I did my best to let the staff feel 'wanted and protected' by the company. My store manager was only focused on getting her promotion.

This is a sad development considering that the company boasts of caring for its people.
Pros
Good work ethic
Cons
No work-life balance, Cruel Management
Salary / Benefits
Productive,Good ambiance in the store and had harmonius relationship with co employees
As a sales associate in Uniqlo, it was a challenging for me to be a part of uniqlo family because I am one of the pioneer of the store where I was assigned and we are the one who made a store installation and each of us was trained in 3 sections in the area of responsibility, in the Sales floor,Fitting room and Cashwrap. We are standard in our store just like in greeting the customers,in maintaining the cleanliness in the sales floor,cashwrap and fitting room as well as the breakroom and the stockroom. Uniqlo is really productive and has good ambiance inside the store not just only the salesfloor but also the employees.
good workplace
multi task all staff are very hardworking and so many things you learn from the company that you may apply not only for the company specialy from your self...
Pros
free uniforms
Cons
long hours duty
Salary / Benefits
be productive and enjoy your work.
at my first year this job was fun having a good and kind manager , teaching all the knowldge you need to learn , Good associates all was Good. even we do OT many times I dont feel tired bec. i enjoy working with them specially with our manager he's happy to my effort and want me to promote as Advance Associate,but the management change and my promotion was cancelled .and afet a year i decided resign.
Pros
high salary
Cons
tiring
Salary / Benefits
traning is good for most of the us.
A lots of skills you will learn when it comes to customer service and managing inventory and stocks. trainings will give to those who are new member to do the job properly according to the standard of the company.
Pros
free uniform and water
Cons
long work hours
Life Balance
learn a lot things for this Japanese company
nice benefits for individual

multitask work

fast and hustle service

customer service oriented

Shift shifting schedules
Pros
2 days a week Rest day
Cons
10.5 Hrs Duty
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work with when it comes to apparel.
Uniqlo promotes a Japanese culture not just in the store itself but in all areas such as: behavior, way of speaking, people, and customer service which are truly beneficial and indeed a good training to everyone.
Pros
Free WiFi
Cons
Too much overtime.
Fast and hustle
The typical day at work was really good. I learned many things in Uniqlo like how to exceed customer satisfaction and many more. In the management was very standard. The hardest part of the job changed layout and long hours of work. The most enjoyable part of the job is workmates, store manager, and our UMC is very professional ang kind to us.
Pros
2 days off
Salary / Benefits
Great 5 year experience for me.
Best working environment. A fast-growing company in the country. Great brand. Many career growth opportunities for employees. Good salary and compensation.
Pros
Opportunities for Job Advancement
Cons
Compressed work schedule and no work- life balance
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work. Goal oriented people
Best job to work i hope i can apply again. being their is the greatest achievement i had so far. highly recommended for people who wants to goal driven, and passionate to work.