EY Employee Reviews

Found 56 reviews matching the search See all 6,849 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Productive and too tiring to work at
Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ayala, MakatiOctober 18, 2019
They will offer you a contract but in the end, you will be under the contract of their partner company.

Then, at first they will offer you high salary, but then again, they tire you enough that you will give up your life outside the office just to make "sulit" of the salary given to you that turned out to be out of their budget.
Fun workplace
HR Process Consultant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 17, 2019
The company is a fun workplace, there is a lot of employee engagement activities that employees can spend time together. The company invests on individual training and career growth.
Work
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  MakatiOctober 4, 2019
Very busy. Everyone works overtime with no additional pay. But learnings are unlimited and a good place for a first job to grow and be ready for the real world.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
IBM Maximo Consultant (Current Employee) –  Taguig CitySeptember 21, 2019
Management and benefits are great. They let you explore and improve with every task that you are given.
Overall it is a good company for fresh graduates.
Productive and new environment
Systems Engineer (full-time) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 15, 2019
Working as a Software Analyst in Ernst & Young was one of the top highlights of my career. The team that I was in was a pioneer group where lots of opportunities were presented to the group. I was able to initiate business solutions, technological innovation, and best practices that helped reduced program risks by 90%.
Really good flexiblity
NA (Current Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 12, 2019
Perfect 10 Work and Life balance, frequent performance feedback, big on branding and promotion of projects across the world. Management listens to employees
internship
Internship at Sycip Gorres & Velayo (Former Employee) –  makatiSeptember 2, 2019
*cross footing analysis
*Field works
*data computation
*data analysis
*Microsoft excel

The workplace is good in terms of Internship, you will have the chance to socialize among the employees and together with the clients.
Salary / Benefits
Indeed a truly exceptional experience!
Operations (Current Employee) –  TaguigAugust 29, 2019
Great bosses, welcoming culture, work from home privileges, amazing colleagues, good management, friendly environment, lots of learnings, free trainings, etc.
Love the people in EY
Korean Web Content Producer Analyst (Current Employee) –  ManilaJune 14, 2019
what I love about EY is the work-life balance, healthy work environment and culture of people. you'll meet friendly faces everyday which makes it easier and more motivating to get to work everyday.

Bad point is that there are times I don't feel involved. Most trainings
I've taken are from eLearning the company has subscribed in. True that it is convenient but it lacks application to actual work and I feel loss of sense of importance of what I am learning.
Productive and fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 7, 2019
Despite the short span of time working here, I learned a lot because of the training s and coaching of the seniors which allowas me, as am intern, to have an overview of what my future job is.
Salary / Benefits
Good foundation of your career
Senior Associate, Assurance (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 24, 2019
Endless opportunities for learning especially in the updated frameworks and standards. The people are very talented and you will learn a lot from the executives.
Pros
lots of trainings, career advancement, opportunities for learning
Cons
long hours, overtime, too many work
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace and good people
ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigFebruary 15, 2019
The company has good people and you will surely grow as a professional here. And have helpful people that will guide you to be successful in your position.
Pros
Career Growth
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
A great place for professional leaders
Senior Associate, Assurance (Former Employee) –  PHJanuary 20, 2019
An excellent work place where you meet great people. A firm that provides growth to each of its employees through trainings and professional experiences. A firm that aims to provide a better working world.
Good experience in EY
Senior Advisory Associate (Former Employee) –  PHDecember 4, 2018
Overall, EY provides a good learning experience to its employees.
A typical day at work requires working after normal business hours but all the learnings the come along with it is worth it. The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside talented and goal-driven colleagues.
Pros
Trainings, Work Experience, Mentors
Cons
Compensation
Salary / Benefits
Exceptional, world class working experience!
Talent Shared Services Associate (Current Employee) –  TaguigOctober 14, 2018
You will not regret working with EY! They develop their employees to their maximum potential to become globally competitive professionals to provide exceptional services to clients world wide, making them help in building a better working world.
Underpaid
Audit & Risk Auditor (Former Employee) –  PHSeptember 13, 2018
During busy season, we work at least 16 hours a day without leave but our compensation does not increase. Usually our seniors give us deadline with a very limited time. However, it cannot be denied that one year experience with EY is really equivalent to 2 or 3 years in other auditing firms.
Pros
Good Brand
Cons
Long hours of work are not compensated properly
Work From Home Benefits
Executive Associate (Current Employee) –  McKinley Hill, TaguigAugust 20, 2018
Work Schedule and Work From Home benefits are one of the great things to look forward in working with EY. We follow Australia timezone making it easier for travelling to work.
Out to earn money
Tax Associate / SGV & Co (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 16, 2018
Audit firms should be vanguards of CPA ethics and professionalism which is not the case here.
Partners are keen on earning their money, that is all under the guise of their reputation.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to start my career
Associate - Assurance (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 23, 2018
EY has provided me enough learning, training, and experience in my chosen field of expertise. I was able to work with the best teams, people, and with different persons with different nationalities and cultures.
Pros
Experience and learning
Cons
Low salary and workload
Salary / Benefits
Low pay but very competitive environment
Audit Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 11, 2018
Being the Country's top accounting firm where almost every CPA dreams to be a part of either for the experience or to climb up the corporate ladder, the Company manages to hire the best candidates at an extremely low offer. Upon acceptance, employees are assigned to work way-beyond the normal work-hours at an extremely low budget.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K