Epson

Epson Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Productive and stress free workplace
Senior Staff Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lipa citFebruary 17, 2020
This company is very good to work with though their benefits and salary is one of the lowest among manufacturing companies. Salary increment is too low even in higher position.
Salary / Benefits
They are focusing on safety of employee
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  LipaFebruary 11, 2020
Some other says they are stict but they just want you to be safe. Just be honest and have a good attitude and be friendly too. I'd enjoy working in Epson.
Pros
Free 1sack of rice for regular
Cons
Not always have an overtime
Good workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasFebruary 10, 2020
Working with epson made me an independent person. Nice working place and co workers. I can recommend it to future job seekers. Only problem is low salary rate.
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lipa, BatangasJanuary 29, 2020
Conduct Preventive Maintenance & Overhauling
Conduct Machine/JTE repair & troubleshooting
SOP establishment and control
Physical Set-up(hardware assembly)
Maintenance Cost usage monitoring and forecasting
Salary / Benefits
Good company for a fresh graduate
Planner Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasJanuary 29, 2020
I learn a lot at EPSON. I was assigned to a new established department. The hardest part of the job is coordinating with the managers. I resigned because I am looking for different nature of work and company.
Salary / Benefits
A manufacturing company in a fast paced working environment
Production Operator I (Former Employee) –  MalvarJanuary 27, 2020
In working in a production company, employer and employee must have a good relationship with each other to ensure quality work and enjoyable environment. Committed in providing a high quality outputs for the consumers.
Salary / Benefits
Epson itself is a good company but some of their employees are having a bad attitudes.
Maintenance Staff (Former Employee) –  ProductionJanuary 19, 2020
Epson is a very god company but some of their supervisors and above have a bad attitude. Some of them are not approachable. They have favoritism and no cooperation.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Other employess including the superior have a bad attitudes. Not approchable.
Its ok
Production Operator/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lipa, BatangasNovember 29, 2019
This a good job and company .. the people working there is good employee and good place ..i have a lot of knowledge to assemble ang troubleshooting to the printer..
Productive and competitive workplace
Staff Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasNovember 15, 2019
From my more than three years of working in EPSON, I learned that life was not easy. We should strive to survive.Nobody will help yourself so we should be practical and competitive in a good way.Environment greatly affects how I worked but if you want or like what you were doing ,you will be successful someday.
Very strict Japanese company
Machine Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Malvar, BatangasNovember 14, 2019
EPPI is a good place to develop discipline and character but it comes with great hardships and hard work. The company practices excessive overtime and management hierarchy. But overall the experience is worthwhile.
Productive and fun workplace
Supervisor: Product Development Engineering (Former Employee) –  Lipa CityNovember 5, 2019
So many things to learn about; the product, the people,work environment and etc.. 100% Safe because Safety is their number one priority. Work and life balance is a check. Many benefits.
Productive.
Whse Staff Engineer (Parts Control Group) (Former Employee) –  Malvar, BatangasOctober 23, 2019
this company was my first job. i work here regularly. i give my best every time i started my duties and responsibilities. and this company was great..
Pros
best benefits.
fun and more activities
Office/Monitoring Clerk (Former Employee) –  Batangas CityOctober 17, 2019
were a multitasking, i leaned a lot from this company like know how to purchase stock, making daily inventory. I have a very good management, they are always there to guide me always.
Excellent
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Lipa city batangasSeptember 16, 2019
Attending the work at epson is not hard because they provide shuttle service. Security and safety are one of the main priority of ther company so that they can give work friendly environment.
Salary / Benefits
Gives employee time to enjoy during Christmas and Summer season for having company outing or party.
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Batangas CitySeptember 9, 2019
Working in a production area you must really follow the work process in asembling in a very fast and guaranteed finish product. the company is giving training for the employees.
Productive and fun
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasSeptember 6, 2019
For my 6 years working at Epson , I should thank this company because U was able to provide my family needs but as time goes by my salary is not enough for us because I already have a child who has much needs.
Pros
Free shuttle, 1 sack of rice quarterly
Cons
No o.t on my department
Electronics Manufacturing Company
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Lipa, BatangasAugust 27, 2019
Epson Manufactures printers and projectors. I worked here as a Warehouse operator who inspects product's components and delivers it to the assembly line.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment that focuses on discipline
Outgoing Quality Control Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasAugust 8, 2019
Shifting schedule with shuttle transport. Regular employees receive food and health benefits. Rice allowance is given three times a year. People are very disciplined and the work culture is good. There is extensive training given to employees.
Pros
Extensive company training, decent benefits to regular employees
Cons
Average Salary, Promotion is slow
no an ideal work place
clerk (Current Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasAugust 4, 2019
dont expect anything good regarding anything . even policy or rules and management. You mighy be dissapointed since u probly been expenting too much from onenof country's biggest company. Nah. everything is just a front.
Pros
famous branding
Cons
Worst management
Salary / Benefits
Very strict in time management
HR Intern (Industrial Practicum) (Former Employee) –  Lipa, BatangasJuly 25, 2019
I was assigned in employees relation department giving action to those employees that have some issues. Also checking awol and tardiness of the employees