Emerson Employee Review

Workplace is fun but
Sr Application engineer (Former Employee) –  philippinesAugust 5, 2019
Workplace is great. The vibes and atmosphere is great. Colleagues are friendly and employees helped each other. Management is a bit secretive when it comes to what is happening around.
Pros
colleagues are great to work with.
Cons
graveyard shift

Other Emerson Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON
APPLICATION ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 26, 2019
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON, I have a very positive relationship with my team lead, manager and my friends at work.
But I now feel the time has come for a new and fresh challenge whereby my skills and experiences are utilized effectively. Although I am still highly effective in my current role as Application Engineer. I know that I have lots to offer and I would like a new challenge where I can take on more responsibility and more accountable for my actions.
Fun
Specialist II, Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesOctober 16, 2019
The major challenge in performing my job is developing an effective strategy in managing my time to balance the demands of the sites I am currently handling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.

3.6Salary / Benefits