Emerson Employee Review

Salary / Benefits
A company with great work environment and leaders
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesFebruary 26, 2019
Emerson is a great company who cares for its employees. Our leadership gives us all the opportunities to go up our career ladder. Work environment is really exceptional and promotes collaboration in every thing that we do. The hardest part maybe of my job is maybe the workload but with the help of teammates, we can finish all tasks. I enjoy every part of my job in Emerson. A great company who cares for its people and has great company values.
Pros
Career Advancement
Cons
Long Time

Other Emerson Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON
APPLICATION ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 26, 2019
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON, I have a very positive relationship with my team lead, manager and my friends at work.
But I now feel the time has come for a new and fresh challenge whereby my skills and experiences are utilized effectively. Although I am still highly effective in my current role as Application Engineer. I know that I have lots to offer and I would like a new challenge where I can take on more responsibility and more accountable for my actions.
Fun
Specialist II, Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesOctober 16, 2019
The major challenge in performing my job is developing an effective strategy in managing my time to balance the demands of the sites I am currently handling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.

3.6Salary / Benefits