Emerson Employee Reviews for Application Developer

3.4Job Security & Advancement
Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 2,380 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON
APPLICATION ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 26, 2019
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON, I have a very positive relationship with my team lead, manager and my friends at work.
But I now feel the time has come for a new and fresh challenge whereby my skills and experiences are utilized effectively. Although I am still highly effective in my current role as Application Engineer. I know that I have lots to offer and I would like a new challenge where I can take on more responsibility and more accountable for my actions.
Salary / Benefits
The job that first trusted me
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 27, 2017
Emerson was the first to hire me among all the employers I have applied. They were the first one to trust me and really hone me to be an HVAC expert. There were service awards which valued employees loyalty to the company which I find very heartwarming.
Pros
workmates are awesome
Cons
Long hour commute to work, night shift
Full of learnings
HVAC-R Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 7, 2017
This is a challenging work for me. A technical work which I enjoy. I got a chance to learn about Heating, Ventilations, AC and Refrigerations. I was able to do some programming and was able to solve some troubleshooting.
Pros
More knowledge
Cons
Typical Workday
Applications Engineer 3 (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, Manila, PhilippinesMarch 7, 2017
A great company to be in. Work is challenging and as what my mentor always say, "everyday is a school day" as issues are different everyday and solutions also differs to each issue.

I learned and developed my skills in electronics, troubleshooting, refrigeration and hvac, building management and energy saving systems.

I am given opportunities to grow and my seniors and supervisors encourage me to do more than what is expected of me. They enroll me in trainings that will help develop my skills and character.

Our team is diverse. We consist of electrical, electronics and mechanical engineers and IT specialist. People I work with are very dynamic and it makes the work easier and lighter.
Pros
Experience, great benefits and compensation packages