Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews

Found 174 reviews matching the search See all 2,499 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and excellent management
Officer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 9, 2020
Very fun work environment and plenty of room for professional growth.
Leadership team both local and global are encouraging and considerate. Overall, an excellent company!
Salary / Benefits
Management is keen on promoting work-life balance.
- Good working environment
- Flexible hours
- Supporting Management Team
- Management is approachable
- Supports employees personal projects
- Training for personal development are accessible
What I learned at work.
Technical Support Engineer 2 (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 9, 2020
I was trained and also by experience, talking to different nationalities abroad having their technical needs solved by providing them necessary product model they need at their site or plant. I enjoy troubleshooting whenever there are some cases that we need to fix and existing error.
Salary / Benefits
I was happy with Emerson.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 18, 2020
There were just family concerns that I had to resolve, when I left Emerson. Overall, Emerson was a good company that I can recommend to everyone. I like the culture there and the teamwork.
Co-learn
SPECIALIST I, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 11, 2020
They value collaborative work within the employees. Integrity is one of their values. Emerson has a great working environment. You will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
Good work life balance and culture.
Rosemount Flame and Gas Order Management Administrator (Former Employee) –  ManilaDecember 31, 2019
They prioritize the well being of their employees. They also offer good career advancement options. Salary is fair and they provide good trainings and workshops not just for leaders but for everyone.
The people are competitive
Designer Specialist 2 (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 15, 2019
They provide good compensation and they value their employees by having team building and other activities that will engage employees and manager relationship.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and everyone treats each other like a family
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING INTERN (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 14, 2019
The company is very results and goal-driven. The employees treat each other fairly. Work-life balance is present as well. Extra-curricular activities make sure that the employees have a good time.
Pros
Family-bonding culture
Cons
mid-shift is challenging
Salary / Benefits
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON
APPLICATION ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 26, 2019
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON, I have a very positive relationship with my team lead, manager and my friends at work.
But I now feel the time has come for a new and fresh challenge whereby my skills and experiences are utilized effectively. Although I am still highly effective in my current role as Application Engineer. I know that I have lots to offer and I would like a new challenge where I can take on more responsibility and more accountable for my actions.
Fun
Specialist II, Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesOctober 16, 2019
The major challenge in performing my job is developing an effective strategy in managing my time to balance the demands of the sites I am currently handling.
A great company
Specialist 1, Order Entry Administrator (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 9, 2019
Workplace environment at Emerson is great. Management is great, company respects each and everyone's culture. Enhanced my interpesonal skills, being keen to details, being accurate and efficient.
Fair Salary and Incentives
Monitoring Technician (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 5, 2019
Aside from our transportation allowance monthly, we are also receiving transportation subsidy in a daily basis that is also given every pay-out. We also have Perfect Attendance Incentives if we do not have any late or absent-without-leave in a month, this incentive is given month after the perfect attendance was made.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Emerson is the best working experience in my entire career. Multitasking is my job.
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 23, 2019
Multitasking is my job and it includes; Tech Support, Administering Telecoms (Globe, Smart and PLDT) and Purchasing IT supplies. Its a challenge for to do the job very smooth. But my main function is System Analysis for IT.
Salary / Benefits
A company with admirable core values
TEAM LEAD (LEAD SPECIALIST) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 13, 2019
Best place to work at!

Emerson cares about its employees. Pay is competitive and nothing would match their core values. Also, Quezon City location is perfect for those who are residing in Manila and North Area.
Salary / Benefits
They value the people. I love my work-mates, they're not toxic.
Monitoring Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 8, 2019
I am very blessed to be part of Emerson for the past 5 moths and I would like to continue offering my service, but this time, related to my degree, which is BS in Petroleum Engineering. I really hope you would consider me.
Workplace is fun but
Sr Application engineer (Former Employee) –  philippinesAugust 5, 2019
Workplace is great. The vibes and atmosphere is great. Colleagues are friendly and employees helped each other. Management is a bit secretive when it comes to what is happening around.
Pros
colleagues are great to work with.
Cons
graveyard shift
Happy and productive workplace
Order Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 24, 2019
I worked for four years and my working place was great. I would recommend this to all since this is a great company. In addition this company provides career growth.
Nice workmates
Monitoring Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 21, 2019
Nice workmates to work with
I learned a lot of new things with this company.
I met a different nationality.
I was able to improve my skills on the type of work.
Pros
workmates are nice
Cons
rotating shift
Salary / Benefits
Equipping you to be the best!
Engineer 1, Technical Documentation (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJuly 19, 2019
The only company that I have worked that has planned training for all employees regardless of position or level. Performance based and no need to be in the office all the time.
Great workplace!
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 13, 2019
Emerson is a fortune 500 company and is a very dynamic workplace where you are surrounded by intelligent and innovative professionals. Emerson offers a variety of opportunities so my experience allowed me to grow professionally and personally.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.

3.6Salary / Benefits