Emerson Employee Reviews

Found 165 reviews matching the search See all 2,356 reviews
Fun
Specialist II, Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesOctober 16, 2019
The major challenge in performing my job is developing an effective strategy in managing my time to balance the demands of the sites I am currently handling.
Fair Salary and Incentives
Monitoring Technician (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 5, 2019
Aside from our transportation allowance monthly, we are also receiving transportation subsidy in a daily basis that is also given every pay-out. We also have Perfect Attendance Incentives if we do not have any late or absent-without-leave in a month, this incentive is given month after the perfect attendance was made.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Emerson is the best working experience in my entire career. Multitasking is my job.
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 23, 2019
Multitasking is my job and it includes; Tech Support, Administering Telecoms (Globe, Smart and PLDT) and Purchasing IT supplies. Its a challenge for to do the job very smooth. But my main function is System Analysis for IT.
Salary / Benefits
A company with admirable core values
TEAM LEAD (LEAD SPECIALIST) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 13, 2019
Best place to work at!

Emerson cares about its employees. Pay is competitive and nothing would match their core values. Also, Quezon City location is perfect for those who are residing in Manila and North Area.
Salary / Benefits
They value the people. I love my work-mates, they're not toxic.
Monitoring Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 8, 2019
I am very blessed to be part of Emerson for the past 5 moths and I would like to continue offering my service, but this time, related to my degree, which is BS in Petroleum Engineering. I really hope you would consider me.
Workplace is fun but
Sr Application engineer (Former Employee) –  philippinesAugust 5, 2019
Workplace is great. The vibes and atmosphere is great. Colleagues are friendly and employees helped each other. Management is a bit secretive when it comes to what is happening around.
Pros
colleagues are great to work with.
Cons
graveyard shift
Happy and productive workplace
Order Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 24, 2019
I worked for four years and my working place was great. I would recommend this to all since this is a great company. In addition this company provides career growth.
Nice workmates
Monitoring Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 21, 2019
Nice workmates to work with
I learned a lot of new things with this company.
I met a different nationality.
I was able to improve my skills on the type of work.
Pros
workmates are nice
Cons
rotating shift
Salary / Benefits
Equipping you to be the best!
Engineer 1, Technical Documentation (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJuly 19, 2019
The only company that I have worked that has planned training for all employees regardless of position or level. Performance based and no need to be in the office all the time.
Great workplace!
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 13, 2019
Emerson is a fortune 500 company and is a very dynamic workplace where you are surrounded by intelligent and innovative professionals. Emerson offers a variety of opportunities so my experience allowed me to grow professionally and personally.
Conducive work place.
Pricing and Forecast Analyst (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 10, 2019
Emerson is a good company to work with. Work life balance is good, the organization, although well structured, is pretty lose and discrimination on any class or whatsoever is absent. The only challenge in this company is the communication with the Point of Contacts who are in another country.
Best workplace I ever had
Human Resource Executive (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 10, 2019
Good work-life balance. Managers take care of their employees.
Fun-filled work environment with great teammates. Emerson has structured yearly appraisal depending on performance. Very fair.
Very good environment
Accounts Payable- Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 26, 2019
Emerson is very good in Employee Engagement. Management are all good and professional. Charity works are also done. Year end party is great. Team building is financed.
Fun workplace
On-The-Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 27, 2019
The company provide everything needed by the employee even I'm just an Intern. The employees are also approachable. The company also have its own free coffee vending machine at every pantry floor.
Work Life Balance
Technical Support Engineer 1 (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 12, 2019
Above average pay and good working environment. Fortune 500 company and a dividend king. Safe and conducive workplace. Kind supervisors and managers. Ethical.
Salary / Benefits
Welfare of the employees is on top of priority
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 12, 2019
The company promotes work-life balance and they consider the welfare of its employees as the top priority. Compensation rates entirely depend on which support group in Emerson you'll be a part of.
Pros
Promotion is not impossible to deserving employees.
Cons
None.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun working environment
Sr. Supplier Quality ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 27, 2019
Excellent working relationships with colleagues and with other departments. Management support to employees are way higher than what I expected. Great company to work with..
Stable company
Senior Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 9, 2019
I worked in a graveyard shift for 5 years because of North America timezone and it was tough. Had a good relationship with the team. It was fun as we have departmental activities every quarter.
Pros
Stable company
Cons
Worked in a graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
A company with great work environment and leaders
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesFebruary 26, 2019
Emerson is a great company who cares for its employees. Our leadership gives us all the opportunities to go up our career ladder. Work environment is really exceptional and promotes collaboration in every thing that we do. The hardest part maybe of my job is maybe the workload but with the help of teammates, we can finish all tasks. I enjoy every part of my job in Emerson. A great company who cares for its people and has great company values.
Pros
Career Advancement
Cons
Long Time
Salary / Benefits
It was a good work place
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  EPZA Rosario, CaviteJanuary 6, 2019
The company had the interesting work place, as a production operator it was a previledge to about their business process.
It also provides a good leaders.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.

3.6Salary / Benefits