Emerson Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Operations Planning Analyst 2 (Current Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 13, 2018
This is the first company I worked for right after graduation and i can say that Emerson gives any individual a good foundation regarding his/her skill set and work ethics.
Emerson also provides a good work-life balance to its employees by providing extra-curricular activities outside work, team buildings, etc.
The most
Pros
Free food, good work-life balance
Cons
Office work are usually stationary most of the time
Salary / Benefits
Work/Life Balance is strictly followed.
Senior Specialist Order Management (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongSeptember 2, 2018
Work and life balance in the company is strictly followed. The company gives the employees the benefit of flexibility and conducts bi-monthly employee engagements to effectively promote camaraderie and improve employee relations.
Working with Integrity
DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 1, 2018
Emerson's core value is integrity and its great experience that everyone inside the organization were adopting to that kind of culture.. And the company is people-oriented.
Salary / Benefits
Web Content Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ayala, Makati City. PhilippinesJuly 20, 2018
I believe they tend to slightly micromanage their employees. which is not good as the employees feel uncomfortable and unmotivated. Some employees even feel unwanted.
Emerson is a Great Company to work
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesJuly 12, 2018
Nice environment to work. Good colleagues to be with. Good Compensation. Work Life balance. Good Health Benefits. Appreciated by managers. Safety is provided
Pros
Midyear and Yearly Compensation
Cons
Political
job ain't that toxic.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  NCRJune 6, 2018
A great place to start your career. The technology is at par with the best. People are very friendly. Lots of challenges with some stretched tasks but still you'll enjoy the experience.
Pros
work/life balance
Salary / Benefits
Productive and comfortable work place
Customer Service Representative/ Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityMay 23, 2018
It's a US Company it's a grave yard shift or night shift. It's been a big adjustment for me at first because of the schedule but on the latter part of it I find it easy. Basically we took calls and provide the price and availability of the item that the customer needs. We handle plumbing tools and some part of it. Bolts and Nuts are also included and parts of the plumbings tools.
Pros
There's always a Fish Friday or activity
Cons
Not much long hours
Excellent
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 17, 2018
Good management. Everyone is treated fair and equal. with work-life balance. Everyone is given a chance to enhance their skills. Good salary and benefits.
fun workplace
Senior Specialist, Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityApril 16, 2018
Fun workplace and good place to build your career. Nice work environment, good people and very professional. Global exposure and diverse culture. Good training as well.
Nice
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  RosarioApril 16, 2018
nice and good training ground for fresh graduates, good benefits and supportive management..good environment.....nice training outside and inside.....
Pros
Lunch
Salary / Benefits
Heavy focus on ethics and people
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesApril 12, 2018
My experience is mixed as I had both Philippines and international experience.
My overall view of the company is a positive one, although they are not without their issues.
Superior products, but the platform format of the business and underlying financial structure makes if difficult to move forward with solutions architecture without a fair amount of internal conflict and completion.
Very heavy on ethics and we always paid a lot of attention to making sure out people had everything they needed to do their jobs in a team based environment.
However, sometimes the work-life balance was compromised due to heavy work commitments.
Pros
Pleasant working environment
Cons
Long hours on unsociable shifts
Salary / Benefits
Overall, it was a great experience
Process Control & Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 31, 2018
-Great learning experience and very challenging working environment.
-Provides employees with first class in-depth training and seminars
-The company is world class, simply put.
Good benefits
Data Maintenance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 13, 2018
They valie their employees. Management team is approchable and transparent. The benefits are great, allowance, health/dental and even vacation/sick leaves.
Excellent Cafeteria on the 12th floor and awesome facility
Asia Pacific - Mandarin Proofreader (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 1, 2018
Being part of Emerson family has a lot contribution with regards to my personal growth specifically boosting my intellectual capacity as a foreign language proofreader and translator, it's the shortest time being with the company as compared to all the companies I work with due to 6 months contract only. It is a project-based account wherein I am given the task to proofread all documents written in Chinese, carefully analyze all product descriptions and write-ups, with this type of job, I'm not only enjoying and loving it but also had the chance to improve my skills & learning ability, I will definitely miss my not so many colleagues who were all too busy and less interaction with workmates because of their complicated given projects to finish ahead of the stipulated time, so far it's our common dilemma having the most complicated products and finding solutions to promote it in the market, Emerson's management can be considered as great when it comes to new innovations and outstanding when it comes to new projects, I would love to get another free meal provided by the supervisors and head of the operations, I learned so much in my short stay at Emerson, talk about the not so strict breaks schedule as long as you've done your part reviewing, checking and proofreading your assigned files and papers.
Pros
definitely free meals and giveaway stuffs; long breaks
Cons
busted/ postponed projects or assignments
Productive Multi-national company
Monitoring Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesFebruary 9, 2018
Worked on mid-shift since we handle support for Europe, Middle East and Africa. Great place to learn the fundamentals of your engineering field. Great workplace environment. Awesome employee benefits.
Pros
Employee Benefits
Cons
Non
Salary / Benefits
My current work promotes a work-life balance which I enjoy so far.
General Ledger Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 25, 2018
Its always a worthwhile working with Emerson for 4 yrs now. I had learn a lot from disciplines and hardwork to enjoying work life balance. Emerson provides training that will equip you to become the best employee that you can be.
Pros
quarterly fish activities
Salary / Benefits
Productive and beneficial to employees
Project Order Entry, Specialist 2 (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 24, 2018
The company has life balance. You just have to work 5 days a week with transpo and food allowances. Plus a complete attendance bonus in a month. Transpo allowance is different with taxi allowance. Clothing allowance is additional. Never delayed pay checks.
Pros
So much allowances plus benefits
Cons
Conservative in pay increase
Simple and Productive
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  Ortigas, PasigJanuary 4, 2018
Editing thermostat manuals
double check every detail of the instructions given
night shift
enjoyable part would be finish up a job fast and efficient
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Night shift
Helpful People
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 6, 2017
I learned alot regarding the operations and the workplace was really good. My superiors were all very approachable, they taught me everything that i need to learn in order to accomplish my tasks well.
Salary / Benefits
A great company to work in.
Sr. HCM Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesNovember 26, 2017
Emerson Manila Shared Services is one of the most competitive companies to work for in the Manila area. This company has a great culture and is really committed to delivering superior service to customers. Everyone I worked with, in our various locations, were amazing. The management also takes time to help the community especially the elderly people which I think is awesome.