EEI Corporation Employee Reviews

Amazing people, horrible compensation
Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 1, 2019
Learned a lot in a small span of time, although not a great place to build your career longterm. People at EEI are very nice and very helpful. Opportunities to work with the biggest projects and developers are very evident and very likely. But, the hours are a bit difficult and stressful
Pros
Free lunches, great learning environment
Cons
Employees are overworked without enough compensation
good company
Junior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 22, 2019
I work more than the required work time as needed, the company has safe work place, I find easy to work there since that is my field of study that why I enjoyed it.
Great Working Environment
Rigging Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 11, 2019
Great Working Environment to develop technical skills, coordination to different department. also worker and co-workers are easy to talk to. a training ground for new engineers
Salary / Benefits
Productivity and typical work everyday
APPRENTICESHIP (CAD OPERATOR) (Current Employee) –  Fort BonifacioApril 18, 2019
Working at EEI Corporation is very challenging. We have to work overtime everyday because we always meet the deadline that we have. Being part of EEI is such an honor because they teach you things that you're not familiar with. They help you grow and they are fun to be with. The hardest part of the job is that some clients are not easy to deal with, that's why some of our drawings needs a lot or revisions and sometimes it is disapproved. And because of that, we treat those failures as learnings and to be more focused and client centered approach.
Pros
OT Pay, Benefits
Cons
Everyday Overtime.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and great company to start your career
Tig Welder (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 31, 2019
It was my first company in construction where i train and employed by them after. It was really an honor to serve this company for how many years. It was worthed to learn and earn.
Pros
Abroad is all free from food to accomodation
Cons
All around the philippines and abroad assignment
Salary / Benefits
Productive and competitive company.
CADD / DRAFTSMAN (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 8, 2019
EEI Corporation is one of the leading construction company in the Philippines, known for the quality of its work and the excellence of its workforce. It has the broadest range of construction and engineering services, with expertise in the construction of large-scale heavy and light industrial projects, infrastructure, and property development projects all over the world. Over the years, EEI has built several power plants, refineries, petrochemical plants, cement plants, mining facilities, industrial plants, buildings, schools, hospitals, roads, bridges, seaports, airports, railways, water distribution stations, flood control systems, steel structures and modular assemblies.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Salary
Good and Prestigious Company
Administration/Liaison Supervisor (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 5, 2019
We work with good quality, productive and safety at all times. Do the right thing for the first time and every time. We work in accordance with company policies, rules and procedures.
Pros
Transport Allowance
Productive and fun workplace
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 9, 2018
Productive and fun workplace. The company is committed to good services. Also, the Management prioritize the needs of our clients. I learned that I should give time to perform better work performance.
Pros
With allowance
time management
Accounting Staff (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 9, 2018
EEI Corp is construction company in the Philippines is good invironment to the employees, It follow what the government mandated especially in prescribe by the DOLE. Ot is follow the safety procedule for the benifit of the employee.
Cons
work long hours with pay
great working experience
Senior Design and Cost Engineer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 27, 2018
career advancement was at its highest for me. being on the construction industry opened a whole lot of new possibilities for me career wise. the salary and benefits are good.
Pros
high salary and good benefits
Cons
again being away from family and the jungle that is metro manila
Fun working place
Steel Fabricator (Iron Worker) (Former Employee) –  Iligan CityNovember 16, 2018
1. Time management to be productive and everything will follow such smooth relationship between colleagues.
2. I have learned to be more patient dealing with other colleagues..
3. The most enjoyable part is the learnings that we can get in the workplace.
Big company
OJT trainee (Former Employee) –  Bauan, BatangasOctober 18, 2018
Nice experience for On the Job Training trainees. They will train you the best they can do. A good company that makes you knowledgeable and good skills.
The workplace is good
Billing Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bagumbayan Quezon CityOctober 16, 2018
In my 3yrs of stay I didn't got promoted though I know to myself that I deserved to be promoted. Salary is very low big company but the salary is very low. The good thing is people/employees are very kind and warm hearted
Pros
The environment is good
Cons
Promotion is not properly observed
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace with communicable co workers
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Quezon ProvinceSeptember 25, 2018
fun place to work with
enjoyable co workers
the management is great
on time salary
with more workers the ideal workplace becomes home
the hardest part of the job is 6 days work
Pros
great experience
Cons
low salary grade
Salary / Benefits
A company with a solid mission and vision
QC Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Site ProjectsSeptember 19, 2018
I worked in this company for 8 years. This company molds me to a sound and solid foundation of my career. I owe my success in life from this company. I have learned a lot from this company.
The three major aspects that the company focus are Productivity, Quality and Safety. Finally I could say this is a company that every employee will be proud to belong or you been with.
Pros
Good learning experience, ISO standard company, benefits and bonuses
Fun workplace
AutoCAD Operator (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 29, 2018
Quality of products, competency of People, Maintaining Safework Environment, cordial and Professional relations with others. Planning and implementation. Project monitoring and control. Leadership and management of team to complete the construction operations from layout up to finshing architectural and electromechanical works.
Productive place
STEEL FIXER/LABORER (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 13, 2018
I learned a lot of things in this company.Being two years I learned how to fix steel in their appropriate sizes.I learned how to used bending machines
Pros
Free accomodations
Fun work place. Exciting and Challenging role
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 7, 2018
Answering inquiries of newly hired applicants.
Always respect each other, always work as a team.
FUN WORK PLACE.
Sometimes its a stressful day but still its part of my job and it is more challenging and exciting.
Friendly and fun conversations with my officemates.
Salary / Benefits
many experience especially in field
OJT Trainee (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 12, 2018
I've learned a lot there, the engineers are so fun to be with especially in working hours they shared a lot to us especially the field works. They also gave us the chance to experience everything how to test samples, inspect, survey and how to treat well everyone not only your superior but also the workers.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Documentation Officer/ Processing Staff (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 11, 2018
This is the one of the company that you will enjoy. Good benefits also and Good Management handling to their staff. Highly recommend. This is one good company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EEI Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

3.6Salary / Benefits