EEI Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I love EEI CORP. as my company but I dont like my Boss in our department. Always making schedules not knowing what is the situation in the site.
Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesAugust 28, 2019
Work hard to gain salary in order to profit the Company. But always make safety as the priority to have a high quality ang big production. In working in a big company see to it that you have all the benifits until you reach the age of retiring.
Comprehensive learning experience
Student Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 17, 2019
The on-the-job training (OJT) program of EEI Corporation is an immersive experience for CE students that would like to apply their theory-based knowledge of the field. The program requires critical and practical thinking skills necessary for executing specific tasks-on-hand. Engineers and instructors consistently engage with their trainees in order to provide them with a comprehensive understanding of actual fieldwork.
EEI Corporation
Quality Control Engineer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 27, 2019
The experience in EEI Corporation is world class and internationally competitive. Through out your stay in the company you will learn everything and will prepare you for greater opportunities the company has to offer with different projects from small scale to infrastructure and the culture is si amazing.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive and safe working environment
Party Chief Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Metro manilaJuly 9, 2019
EEI corporation is a great company as a whole. Job security and advancement is good. It has a competitive workplace a have a safe and clean working environment. The only downside is the salary it has low salaries compared to other big construction companies.
Pros
Good job experience and exposure
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Different place of work but challenging as it was I prepare for.
PIPEFITTER (Former Employee) –  Villanueva, and manila area.July 7, 2019
It was challenging working with this company but as long as you know the job you are working for no need to be afraid of if their were unnecessary to be confirm to the highest rank need to for the benefits of your work productivity and for the benefits of me and for the company itself.
Pros
Only allowance given if it was far from your work place .
Cons
8 hours basically but have an extra time or overtime if necessary.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent with focus on production,quality and safety
Civil Field engineer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 27, 2019
Very well organize workplace with very good quality management system. Provide learning experience while undergoing in pressure on schedule of project.
Pros
profit sharing
Cons
long hours of overtime
Experience packed company
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 25, 2019
EEI Corporation is a good company to start with since they hire newly grads or personnel with no experience. They train their employees and put in challenging positions.

Work is totally hands on and you get to meet people from multiple diversity and nationality. As a quality control engineer there is no idle time at work since the workload is huge and i have to make construction inspections required to keep up with the project schedule.

The hardest part of the job is the turn over activities since all inspections and documentation must be acceptable and a lot of comments will arise, this is the part where i learned a lot.

Well the most enjoyable part of the job is when the construction is finished all QC documents have been approved and the project has been turn over to the client or owner.
Pros
Daily allowance
Cons
6 days of work and a lot of overtime
productive and fun
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  12 manggahan st. brgy bagumbayan quezon cityJune 19, 2019
Time management and learning about field operation groups.
War on waste in being implemented in every project sites to help lessen our waste and our mother earth
Pros
indoor and outdor games
Amazing people, horrible compensation
Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 1, 2019
Learned a lot in a small span of time, although not a great place to build your career longterm. People at EEI are very nice and very helpful. Opportunities to work with the biggest projects and developers are very evident and very likely. But, the hours are a bit difficult and stressful
Pros
Free lunches, great learning environment
Cons
Employees are overworked without enough compensation
good company
Junior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 22, 2019
I work more than the required work time as needed, the company has safe work place, I find easy to work there since that is my field of study that why I enjoyed it.
Great Working Environment
Rigging Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 11, 2019
Great Working Environment to develop technical skills, coordination to different department. also worker and co-workers are easy to talk to. a training ground for new engineers
Salary / Benefits
Productivity and typical work everyday
APPRENTICESHIP (CAD OPERATOR) (Current Employee) –  Fort BonifacioApril 18, 2019
Working at EEI Corporation is very challenging. We have to work overtime everyday because we always meet the deadline that we have. Being part of EEI is such an honor because they teach you things that you're not familiar with. They help you grow and they are fun to be with. The hardest part of the job is that some clients are not easy to deal with, that's why some of our drawings needs a lot or revisions and sometimes it is disapproved. And because of that, we treat those failures as learnings and to be more focused and client centered approach.
Pros
OT Pay, Benefits
Cons
Everyday Overtime.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and great company to start your career
Tig Welder (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 31, 2019
It was my first company in construction where i train and employed by them after. It was really an honor to serve this company for how many years. It was worthed to learn and earn.
Pros
Abroad is all free from food to accomodation
Cons
All around the philippines and abroad assignment
Salary / Benefits
Productive and competitive company.
CADD / DRAFTSMAN (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 8, 2019
EEI Corporation is one of the leading construction company in the Philippines, known for the quality of its work and the excellence of its workforce. It has the broadest range of construction and engineering services, with expertise in the construction of large-scale heavy and light industrial projects, infrastructure, and property development projects all over the world. Over the years, EEI has built several power plants, refineries, petrochemical plants, cement plants, mining facilities, industrial plants, buildings, schools, hospitals, roads, bridges, seaports, airports, railways, water distribution stations, flood control systems, steel structures and modular assemblies.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Salary
Good and Prestigious Company
Administration/Liaison Supervisor (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 5, 2019
We work with good quality, productive and safety at all times. Do the right thing for the first time and every time. We work in accordance with company policies, rules and procedures.
Pros
Transport Allowance
Salary / Benefits
Civil Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saudi Arabia and PhilippinesDecember 26, 2018
Unlimited work with paid overtime, a lot of things I've learned from different types projects both overseas and local. The management was very supportive and easy to work with. Always have a good ambiance and a safe working place.
Pros
Free accommodation, food, service
Cons
low salary comparing with other company
Productive and fun workplace
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 9, 2018
Productive and fun workplace. The company is committed to good services. Also, the Management prioritize the needs of our clients. I learned that I should give time to perform better work performance.
Pros
With allowance
time management
Accounting Staff (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 9, 2018
EEI Corp is construction company in the Philippines is good invironment to the employees, It follow what the government mandated especially in prescribe by the DOLE. Ot is follow the safety procedule for the benifit of the employee.
Cons
work long hours with pay
great working experience
Senior Design and Cost Engineer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 27, 2018
career advancement was at its highest for me. being on the construction industry opened a whole lot of new possibilities for me career wise. the salary and benefits are good.
Pros
high salary and good benefits
Cons
again being away from family and the jungle that is metro manila
Fun working place
Steel Fabricator (Iron Worker) (Former Employee) –  Iligan CityNovember 16, 2018
1. Time management to be productive and everything will follow such smooth relationship between colleagues.
2. I have learned to be more patient dealing with other colleagues..
3. The most enjoyable part is the learnings that we can get in the workplace.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EEI Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

3.6Salary / Benefits