East West Banking Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Limited room for job promotions.
Junior Assistant Manager, Mortgage Department (HOMELOANS) (Current Employee) –  CebuOctober 10, 2019
Hard to get promoted since management does not support the team initiatives and plans. Employees with great performance are often not rewarded and tend to resign.
relax but competetive workplace
New Accounts Associate (Current Employee) –  Ledesma,IloiloSeptember 20, 2019
culture is customer oriented , relax but very competetive institution. one stop bank services for consumers or client . provide efficient service .committed to serve financial needs of client .
Challenging work environment
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  BulacanSeptember 5, 2019
A very challenging work since i came from Rural bank then transferred to universal bank. But it helps me a lot to know the different transactions that i encountered everyday. You will apply your accounting course here like mine. Management are very supportive.
Productive and fun
Service Associate / Teller (Former Employee) –  talisay cebuAugust 20, 2019
I usually start my work at 8:30 AM. I started open my computer and check my cash on my picos if it is match on the written CTS. In terms of what makes me unique, I also go out of my way to make sure I know when my team needs help.I had learned so much about money, people and how the banking industry work as teller. Customer Service Representatives or Front-line advisers are two other aliases a bank teller carries but the important thing is the role a bank teller plays in the bank's operations. Bank tellers set the tone for a customer's banking experiences and are vital in providing the best view of a bank's goods and services. Working as a bank teller has taught me countless lessons about people, allowed me to grow as a human being and emphasized the importance of selflessness when it comes to providing exceptional customer service.
The hardest part of the job is our working hours.Which is we time in 8:30am and out late. Does not payed as overtime if we exceed 1 - 3 hours every working days.Only if there is really important matters to have an overtime.The most enjoyable part of job is our summer outing.
My First Job
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 18, 2019
This is we are the part that I learned all of skills here. Im involve in a lot of projects, different programming language. This is were I start my career
Salary / Benefits
wasnt able to get a good exeperience for a fresh grad.
Service Associate (Former Employee) –  edsa-kalookanAugust 15, 2019
i really didnt enjoy working at eastwest because my co-employees are not that welcoming you'll feel like you're not welcome in their store. they will make you feel unwanted. (and im not the only one who experienced this)
Salary / Benefits
I have enjoyed working with my staff and colleques. I was able to promote my people which has always been my goal.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Iloilo Ledesma BranchJuly 25, 2019
I have learned a lot from this company. Specially when our Division Head resigned last year, i stepped up even in the absence of a direct boss i was able to get an award for generating deposits for my branch. I was the one who mentored and assist new hired officers and managers for our Division. Other than this, our Regional Head also gave me tasks that should be of the Division Head like spear heading special events, meetings, trainings and hiring new employees dor the bank.
Pros
Opportunities to lead
Cons
Too much pressure and stress upon the entry of new Division Head
Salary / Benefits
Good
Bdso (Current Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJuly 21, 2019
Benefits can still be improved
Performance appraisal needs a revamp
Must maintain employee satisfaction
Allowances must be incorporated in the monthly salary
Pros
Hmo, 15mos salary
All is Well
Sales Officer (Junior Manager) (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetJuly 8, 2019
*Job Process is ok
* Trainings are really good investment for the staffs
*Benefits that other companies do not provide
*Company policies are superb and well implimented
Benefits
Cons
High Qouta
Fun Workplace
Service Associate (Former Employee) –  General TriasJuly 5, 2019
A place for career growth. Very systematic. But there are things that I think should be improved, like the work-life balance and the opportunity that should be given to the more skilled employees. They should properly assessed the abilities of every employee so they can offer them the right position.
Pros
Very good trainings for new employees
Cons
Long Hours
Fun people to work with
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongJune 25, 2019
Enjoyed the job because it was a fun work environment. They are hands on in training their people and that they want their employees to learn more and be productive.
financial advisor
FINANCIAL SOLUTION ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  quezon cityJune 24, 2019
being a financial advisor is a great edge in terms of being a sales agent. I learn how to handle pressure and management. I learn how to deal with different kinds of clients.
benefits
Overall good
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  SucatJune 14, 2019
Good company culture, management is excellent.
Working environment is quite fast paced. Compensation and benefits are very competitive within the industry.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and great experience!!!
Co-signatory of Service Manager (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 9, 2019
Working with Eastwest made me grow not just on my career advancement but as well as an individual person. It hepls me on a lot of perspective in my life-Personally, financially and emotionally.
productive and good benefits
collection assoctiate (Former Employee) –  mandaluyong cityJune 4, 2019
I was a Collection Associate at East West Banking Corporation with almost 4 years of solid experience in phone banking, providing collections effort and outstanding customer service. I can work in a pressured environment and render overtime whne needed. I can help my head if she needs my support for the immediate report. I am a productive person and can manage things and adjust in all aspects in life/ work.
Pros
lot of benefits
Cons
overtime
Productive environment
Service Associate / Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  MakatiMay 27, 2019
Work-life balance, Low salary especially if you are a homegrown employee, Facilities are good, Management will push you through your limit to maximize your potential
Good environment
QA Analyst (Personal Loan Pre (Former Employee) –  TaguigMay 8, 2019
Good environment and ambiance. Good people and co workers. With bonuses and medical allowances. Good bosses and high standard company. Great experience.
Pros
With transpi allowance
Cons
Taguig area
Salary / Benefits
Good Work experience and have establish leadership and goal oriented people within the company.
Service Associate and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  PasayApril 24, 2019
I've started in East West Bank as a Relieving Pool wherein I do both the job of service associate and sales associate. I was assigned in division 1 and be able to relieve in 14 stores in case they need a reliever.
By the end of the year 2017, I was absorb as Service Associate(Bank Teller) in Pasay Libertad branch then, by November 2018, I was move to the position of Sales Associate up to present.

Able to acquire new knowledge,experiences and develop different kinds of skills needed for the job. At the same time I really appreciate the encouragement of my workmates, managers and boss have given me in pursuing my professional and personal growth objectives.
Pros
good incentives and people where really kind and goal oriented
Cons
lack of manpower
productive
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 4, 2019
when i was in this company my job is srting document and encoding document.we receive document and sending document to all branches and bt department.
Pros
no free meal
Cons
1 hour breaktime
Great Environment
Credit Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort BonifacioMarch 23, 2019
Eastwest bank is a great company to learn new things specially in credit and loans side. The management is also great because they give importance to their employees but the downside is the workload overload. We dont have enough time to rest because we do overtime everyday without additional benefits.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Workload overload