Eagle Cement Corporation Employee Reviews

Political Culture / No work life balance
Officer (Current Employee) –  BulacanAugust 25, 2019
Slow career advancement and have a political (crab mentality) culture. Work life balance is not promoted. People refuses to be innovative, so it's very hard to work with them. Management on the other hand lacks support.
Salary / Benefits
For the Eagle Cement Corporation, very challenge.
COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  San Ildefonso Bulacan, BulacanAugust 14, 2019
Monitoring of Personnel and teaching part of cleaning procedures for housekeeping team, in the same ways. Supervise the equipment and PPE while going to work.
Pros
High
Cons
Level
Good experience
Cadet Engineer (Former Employee) –  San IldefonsoJuly 31, 2019
Good experience, but doesn't have proper training for newbies. Salary was okay. Co workers are approachable. Benefits was okay. Has staff house and food accommodation for regular employee.
Productive Place to Work
Internship (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 28, 2019
My experience working as sales intern at Eagle Cement is a fun experience. The company teach me a lot of things that I need to know when entering the corporate world. They will make you step out of your comfort zone to be able to grow as an individual.
Pros
Free Lunch
Fun and challenging
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Ildefonso, BulacanApril 25, 2018
Offers great extent of experience and learning. Superiors are always supportive and appreciative. Bonuses are generous. Sports and recreational activities are excellent.
Pros
Lots of learning opportunities. Food and accommodation are provided for free.
Cons
Six working days. Far from major cities.
Salary / Benefits
Productive working environment and balance.
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  NCRFebruary 8, 2018
A great working environment with harmonious co-employee relationships. The management gives special attention for those who need. Work and life are a balance.
Pros
Free Meal
Productive and fun workplace
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Ildefonso, BulacanJanuary 29, 2018
Checklist and equipment inspection
I learned about equipments
The management was good
The hardest part of the job is your concern about safety
The job is enjoyable
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Lack of safety
Challenging
Senior Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJanuary 21, 2018
The plant has two Integrated Cement Plants with on going construction of third cement line. The only company in the Phils with 3 integrated cement plants. The company is still expanding and planning to construct two more plants in southern Phils.
Pros
Free accommodation, food and monthly rice allowance
Relatively okay
Quality Control (Current Employee) –  San Ildefonso, BulacanNovember 20, 2017
Recommended for freah graduates. Must be willing to work in the field and exposed to different kinds of equipments. Free food and lodging. Good for training.
productive and fun workplace
industrial electrician (maintenance) (Former Employee) –  akle,san ildefonso bulacanSeptember 26, 2017
-one of the best company to work..
-supportive co-workers
-place where you can develop your skills beyond what you can imagine
-nice benifits
-with lots of opportunity open
Pros
lot of opportunity to enhance ones skill
Not a productive workplace
Cadet Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Ildefonso, BulacanAugust 27, 2017
A much experience will gain here. Manufacturing company who owned by a truly Filipino citizen. Have a heart on his employees and colleagues. Unfortunately, not as much future you will have here because of a not competitive salary.
Pros
Free accommodation and lodging
Salary / Benefits
Easy to work with colleague and with job stability due to some expansion
Integrated Management System Officer (Current Employee) –  BulacanAugust 1, 2017
Easy to work with colleague and with job stability due to some expansion. Bonuses and benefits are provided. With meal allowance and staff house are provided for stay in employees
Pros
free meal and
Cons
no promotion
Salary / Benefits
A marginal to average type of company with potential to go big after IPO success
Plant Staff (Former Employee) –  San Ildefonso BulacanJuly 19, 2017
A typical day of work is dusty and muddy for operations employees.
I learned that it's still a start-up company which can be seen on its people, culture and mindset.
Hardest part of the job is the physical part because you need to walk at every building/section to transact
The enjoyable part is that the company gives recreational activities once/twice per year.
Pros
Free Meals, Free Accommodation - San Ildefonso Bulacan Plant
Cons
Stay-in, dusty and muddy environment, Low salary offer - should negotiate
Fair Workplace
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  NCRJuly 11, 2017
I enjoyed traveling going to Plant sites. The bosses were very supportive.Very dynamic working environment. The company is growing and has potential to be the leader in the market.
challenging
Project In-Charge (Former Employee) –  Bulacan, BulacanJuly 2, 2017
Experienced quality control and design JG Summit Petrochemical and Eagle Cement Corporation. My job is to ensure the quality work of our worker is stable, revision of drawing, preparation of reports.
Salary / Benefits
Cadet Engineer/ Operator (SCADA) (Current Employee) –  San Ildefonso, BulacanMay 19, 2017
Eagle Cement is a good and big company. You will learn a lot. But some employees are hindering the growth of some Cadets. You can see the discrimination. And salary is not that satisfying.
Pros
Free boarding
Cons
Unsafe workplace.
Productive and nice environment
electrical shift engineer (Current Employee) –  San Ildefonso, BulacanMay 2, 2017
Productive and nice environment. The safety is good , as well as the mangement here in the company. All my workmates and my boss are also good and nice for me.
Pros
Free food, free accomodation
Salary / Benefits
Productive as electrical repair and maintenance
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bulacan PhilippinesMarch 9, 2017
i enjoyable for my job as electrical started as cadet engineer to learn all process flow in cement manufacturing plan..as a regular employee in the department of electrical maintenance to ensure the reliability of all electrical equipments
Pros
free house and free foods
Cons
Long Time
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyed my Cadetship Training during the whole period.
Cadet Engineer (Former Employee) –  BulacanJanuary 15, 2017
I learned a lot about cement manufacturing and learned a lot about in leading people to work and to work as a team.
This compant is a good traing ground especially for a fresh graduate like me.
Pros
Free Meal
Working in a Cement Company
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Ildefonso, BulacanSeptember 14, 2016
I'm responsible in supervising outsource in my shift of operation, I see to it that the task given to me would be finish and take a round to inspect the equipment and machines if there are problems like leakages in lubrication which is most often to occur. I learned the working principles of the equipment and machine I used to operate, its parameters to be monitored, the right start and stop procedure of the system. The management for me would be a average. My co-workers are approachable you can always ask them for assistant if you're uncertain of something, hardworking, a leader, and knowledgeable in their field of work. The hardest part I have encountered in my job is hang up of materials in the storage bin which only happens when it's raining, here you need patience, come up with a good idea and set of strategies because even a vibrator can't make the materials fall. What I typically do is to open the inspection hole and poking hole and assign outsource to manually declog the hang up materials using a long pointed thick steel. The most enjoyable part would be when trouble occurs simultaneously in the equipment and machine because this will be a challenge for you and to develop a strong leadership for yourself. You will be the one to call for personnel and assist them in troubleshooting the equipment and machine, then you'll be the one to conduct the test afterwards.