dnata

dnata Employee Reviews

Excellent Company
People of dnata are great, benefits are good and culture was healthy. It is actually a great experience being part of the company. I learned a lot on my training and also on my actual work.
Pantry
Every single day, I always have to check flights and bookings of the customer. I talk to them, reassuring their bookings are already done. I always have fun doing the my training with Dnata since I love talking to people. I don't hate or get mad or get worried if customers are being irate. It's fine me with! it's part of my training.
People
I have been working for almost 2years now, and I never felt being welcomed by the people in different cultures and it's very diverse. I was given the opportunity and was able to inspire other people. I have learned to grow as an individual and dnata never fails to help me in my needs at work.
Salary / Benefits
The company is good and i refer it to my friends
I learned a lot of things and stuff.
The environment is good. Im glad that i had the opportunity to work in the company. I will surely recommend the company to my friends and relatives
competive work place
fast paced,competitive and enjoyed environment, dnata is very supportive in terms of the needs of the employees, it is fun working with them and learned a lot of new things
Dynamic workplace excellent as training ground in the Travel Industry
Right after the nesting period, we were endorsed to a newly-formed team so everyone's pretty much new and only the Team Leader and SMEs were the pioneer employees. It's basically a data encoding job so your attention to details will greatly improve and you'll be exposed to communicating with global partners so it'll help your communication skills a lot. Majority of your colleagues are fresh graduates and young professionals so the youthful and energetic atmosphere makes up for the stressful workload and I think this is one of the assets of the company, aside from learning valuable Travel Industry-related skills like GDS exposure. The only let down working in this company is that once the upper management finds it hard to manage and deal with the demanding workload, they "hostage" the staff's VL. No one's VL shall be approved until the backlogs get cleared up and that's just so disappointing.
As for workplace toxicity, there are few rotten ones and toxic colleagues but they're somehow manageable and bearable as long as you know how to keep a safe distance.
Good environment
Gain many friends and most of my colleagues and leaders are very awesome. They taught me very well they always focus on the newbie so that when they release me in the work area i can perform very well
Productive work place
A very good company if you want to have experience in the airline industry. The salary was below to minimum wage. You don't get holidays off. But overall a great training ground.
Good Company
Has health benefits, over time pay, Co workers are nice and friendly. I can choose what shedule I prefer since its based on your performance. We have sick, casual and vacation leaves.
8 years
I learned a lot from my bosses and colleagues, since this is my first job in the airline/aviation industry. I started as the training coordinator to quality assurance assistant, customer service admin and to sr. commercial support assistant. The most enjoyable part of the job are my workmates and when we accomplish our work and made our clients happy.
Eco friendly company
Daily transaction with clients in Dubai concerning Airport and Airlines processes.
What's good about the company, management is able to have adhoc trainings for individuals who are willing to learn more based on thei PIP.

Sometimes are stressful especially when your client and the boss/Manager is reminding you of the deadline.

What I loved the most is the support of the people i'm handling.

They took full responsibility of all tasks assigned to them.

I earned their trust, and they earned mine.

dnata Travel Inc is a good company and prioritises it's people.
Pros
Smoking Area, Billiard Table, PS4 available for use in lounges
Fun Workplace
This company really just helped me grow as a person. Each team member helped me to be myself during my stay with this company. This company somehow helped me to meet my individual needs and wants.
Pros
Good Company Amenities
Cons
Late night shift
Salary / Benefits
Productive and exciting work place
as I started to work at Dnata, I did not notice how long I've been there already since I was enjoying my shift everyday, I was able to be at my best, I was able to bring the best version of myself with this company, I learned how to challenge my self to be better, with regard with the management they have taught me how to be responsible enough in terms of the work etiquette, while for the workplace culture employees of dnata are culturally diverse, the hardest part of my job is I think is to be carefully on processing the staff's record while the most enjoyable part of it is being able to help the customers and being able to interact with different kind of people with different kind of culture.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working in the aviation industry
Different kinds of passengers with many different concerns about their flight(s). Dealing with non-english speakers was a hard time and when there are delays, you have to bear with the delay and everything.
fun workplace
Same as Miascor and Malaysia Deployment, I had a chance to work with co-workers whose very competitive in a good way. And had a chance to experience the world's best airline in the world, Qatar Airways who has a 400 plus passengers per flight 2 times a day. Despite of that huge amount of passengers everyday I still do enjoy working and learning everyday.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Had a great time working with the team
I enjoyed meeting a lot of different people around the world and I gained a lot of knowledge in office works like scanning, encoding, forwarding emails, etc.
Pros
A good place to be trained if you want to be a flight attendant
Cons
Too far if I'm going to commute
Fun to work with
dnata in the Philippines provides an exceptional and comprehensive range of Ground Handling services to customer airline. With safety and sustainability at our core we are committed to ensuring that we keep the promises that our clients make to their passengers. From check-in to baggage delivery, our friendly and welcoming customers are on hand, every step of the way.
Fun
Nice management
Good workplace

Amazing teamwork

GDS such as Sabre Red, Gallileo

Shifting schedules and mostly graveyard

Well compensated company and nice leaders
Fun workplace
Dnata Inc entails that of a family oriented company. It encourages teamwork amongst it employees. You would see that everyone are always willing to help one another to achieve its one goal, to be the most admired groundhandling company.
Productive workplace,
I learned a lot by working with Qatar Airways/DNATA. I learned how to work under pressure specially when there are flight disruptions such as delayed flights, discrepancy on documentations, irate passengers, etc. This company also helped me to train and improve my leadership skills. The management are very approachable. They know how to take good care of their employees. My colleagues are easy and fun to work with.
n/a
A typical day at dnata would include responding to client's queries and requests. This type of everyday routine definitely enhances each and everyone's potential in interacting with people. The most enjoyable part of the job is having colleagues who make the work environment feel like a home, instead of feeling boredom and tired.
Pros
Healthy working environment
Cons
Too crowded