DMCI Homes

DMCI Homes Employee Reviews

fun but sometimes, overworked
Assistant Design Manager (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 12, 2020
a good place to work. friendly colleagues. management are supportive. you tend to be excited working here on your first few years but doesn't pay good with respect to your work loads
On The Job Trainee Experience
On Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesFebruary 9, 2020
The company itself was very accommodating. The process for applying for internship was fast as I had a referral and the location assignment was also considered properly.
Competitive
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 4, 2020
DMCI Homes is a good working experience especially to the newly graduate. You will be exposed to the property management. It is also good to experience different concerns interms of equipments and facilities especially unit concerns
Pros
Seminars
Cons
On-call concerns
Great company with Benefits
Corporate Account Associate (Former Employee) –  MakatiJanuary 23, 2020
Hardwork and perseverance will be recognized. Annual increase and fair wages is also given. The benefits are also fair. You are covered from the time you are employed.
Stressful yet fun
Site Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityDecember 23, 2019
Great management! The management pushes us out of our comfort zone to be better leaders and engineers and to check our limits and improve our skills.
Fun workplace
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  PHNovember 2, 2019
Working with DMCI Homes is like playing its fun and exciting. Everyday we used to post online information about the properties we sell and look for new clients who's interested in investing new properties, It's hard to look for a client but still since im motivated i goaled to get at least 20 prospective clients a month. I enjoyed working because of friendly environment who provides everything and a great incentive.
Productive and fun workplace
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueOctober 26, 2019
Receiving a complain and concerns from Condo unit owner was the typical day at work. I learned that you must be patient and approachable in communicating the clients. The hardest part is to receive harsh word from unit owner. The most enjoyable part is every finance meeting. You talk about the finances condition of the property management and you always have activities that is fun.
great experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  MakatiOctober 16, 2019
i was well oriented by my superior with my assigned tasks on the first day. other people from HR also taught me other things that are helpful and the workplace is fun
Healthy Workplace
Civil Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  MakatiOctober 9, 2019
DMCI Homes primarily invest on new professionals who are seeking early development towards Engineering career. The company values and nurture new professionals and invest on them.

DMCI Homes seniors are very supportive in executing project objectives and solving project hindrances. I have a very good experience when I was working for the company as my team, including subcontractors and suppliers, were cooperative and we were working hand in hand with each other to achieve project targets.
Learning Experience
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  MakatiSeptember 30, 2019
Working at DMCI Homes was pretty neat. People were nice, everyone was driven to meet their goals and find ways to meet quotas, the office real felt homey. My entire experience there was great till it lasted. Still get to talk to my previous team till this day.
Pros
Free lunch at times
Cons
Low salary, high investment
Productive work environment
INTERN (Former Employee) –  MakatiJune 4, 2019
A busy day for everyone due to there's a lot of applicant. Fun and enjoyable work environment because my superiors are easily to approached and talk to.
Salary / Benefits
Its been my training ground
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Makati CityApril 5, 2019
DMCI Homes has become my training ground and i can say that this company thought me a lot about customer service. How to be sympathetic without compromising the company policies.
Pros
Quarterly Fostering
Cons
High Standard KRA
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun with gynasium and sports facility
Warehouse staff (Former Employee) –  Apolinario st Makati cityApril 5, 2019
Proffesionalism is always a virtue throughout the company.very nice personnel and immediate officers that is always ready to teach and give a helping hand and support...Sports facilities are available and free of use for the employees..
Pros
Nice salary
Salary / Benefits
Productive workers, detailed drawings, on time delivery of quality products
ARCHITECT (Current Employee) –  Makati cityMarch 5, 2019
Dmci Homes provides quality condo units with the help of thorough coordination within the company's departments. Though sometimes it might be a little bit of challenging, design solutions are provided at every arising difficulty.
Pros
Health benefits, dental benefits, insurance, annaul check up
Productive and fun
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  philippinesJanuary 20, 2019
Dealing with customer and giving what they want and we also getting benefits if we closed deals. This job is like helping each other. With good customer service everything will be good
Salary / Benefits
Nice working place. it has a sports facility for the employee.
Credit and Collection Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Bangkal Makati CityJanuary 11, 2019
Our work is from monday to friday only. It starts at 8 am to 6 pm from monday to wednesday and 8 am to 5 pm from thursday to friday. We have 3 break time in a day this are morning break, lunch break and afternoon break. Morning is the busiest time for me,because this is the time that i will read all the email that i received and replying them and call them if necessary. them after that i update my reports monitoring, check my team, attend meetings if their is schedule.
I learned a lot from this company i became well organized, keen, customer oriented. in terms of technical skills i learned a lot on MS office especially on excel and reporting. also i learned how to handle a team.
The management gives you what you deserved they are supportive and very helpful. the managers and supervisors are willing to teach and guide us.
At the workplace 80 percent of the employee are at the age of 20 to 35 years old, Employees are motivated energetic. it makes them easy for me to work with them because they are very open minded.
The hardest part of the job for me is nothing. because i love my work if you love your work and you enjoy your work their are no hard work that you can do. Job are being hardest if you do not enjoy or your not happy anymore on what you are doing.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the everyday experience working with my colleagues because i learn so many things to them. learning different things give me a knowledge. knowledge that can be helpful to me on my everyday life or in the future.
Pros
Benefits are good.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, and fur work with some employee
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJanuary 5, 2019
minimum of 8 hours a day
always listen the instruction of the boss.
always observe rules and regulation
back job is the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job is successful job and accomplishment.
Pros
free lunches and snacks
Cons
with overtime
great benefits
ARCHITECT DEVELOPMENT ARCHITECT (Former Employee) –  Makati, PhilippinesDecember 5, 2018
christmas bonus, 13th month pay, merit increase, health insurance, christmas parties, raffle prizes, team buildings, outings, out of town planning. great company overall!
Provides good training for Civil Engineering fresh graduates
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueNovember 25, 2018
I could say that during my stay with DMCI Homes, I learned a lot about the construction field. I experienced handling a group of Steelman in fabricating and installing rebars needed for a tower crane foundation, and I also learned about rebar cutting lists.
Real Estate
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 4, 2018
Line of work is best for fresh graduates or people with experience in real estate, good sales initiative and a people person. Benefits are not good as you only get allowance when you meet your sales quota for the month.
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DMCI Homes. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2