Diamond Hotel Philippines Employee Reviews

Fun environment
On the Job Training (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 22, 2018
Employees at Diamond hotel were very friendly and accommodating. They assist you thru out your training. You will get along with them easily. They were also passionate about their work.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Happy to work and productive
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Manila, NCRFebruary 13, 2018
My colleagues are nice and they help you when you needed them. The Supervisors are easy to ask for help and to talk to. They always motivate you to work harder. The management gives commendation to employees who always give their best and rewards which help the employee to motivate more
Pros
Free meals, free uniforms.
Cons
The cafeteria hours are limited.
Salary / Benefits
Stable company but for career growth
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  NcrOctober 20, 2017
I would like to transfer to a chain hotel with good benefits and salary. To enhance my banquetting skills and my technical know hows of the job. I may say that iam one of the assets of the company because I am always in charge of big and VIP events and all is successful.
fabulous
Health Club Attendant (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 28, 2017
the diamond hotel was my first hotel work. this hotel taught me a lot of things to learn in my career. i learned how to master my customer service well.
Fun
Trainee (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 31, 2017
This would be a good place to work. Everyone is very welcoming and will help you be a better individual and employee. I have learned how to be patient, how to handle complaints.
Salary / Benefits
worth it for work experience
Food Attendant (Current Employee) –  ManilaMarch 4, 2017
In our outlet we tend to do multi tasking, server, cashier, barista, and food runner. I could say it is my advantage because I can do different things unlike the other outlet that we have in our hotel.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
structural design seems to be outdated
Exciting and knowledgeable
Receptionist/Cashier;Waitress;Barista (Former Employee) –  Philippines, ManilaMarch 2, 2017
Different nationalities that you meet and greet with fine elegance, posture and smile on your face that you will give. learning on the actual job is the hardest. encountering irate customer and how to handle it by yourself perfectly the right way.
Such a great experience.
Chef de Partie (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 6, 2017
Such a great experience when I took my OJT here in Diamond Hotel, Philippines. I've learned a lot of things that I didn't experience I could experience.
Pros
Free employees meal
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
Comfortable bosses and polite manner of guests.
Parking Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quintos St. cor Roxas Blvd. Manila, PhiippinesFebruary 6, 2017
I have learned that if you are a good member, you are a good leader. The management is quite wonderful for a casua staffl like me. Security is mild and light control by the guard in each area.
Pros
free lunch or dinner
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
a good company to learn and boost your self confidence
Kitchen Crew (Current Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 4, 2017
Diamond Hotel helps me a lot not just on the field i've chosen (kitchen), they gave me the opportunity to work first in the Chef's office familiarize myself on how every kitchen department works particularly on their stocks, after that they let me work in the buffet area at pasta station and gave me the opportunity to work in pastry kitchen where I learn and discover new skills about myself. The hotel bosses are also friendly and you can see them anytime of the day, not the typical bosses you will be scared of but a bosses who will lift you up to do your best on your job.
Pros
Free meals every 8 hours of duty, sleeping quarters when you have an early duty
Steady
Food & Beverage Director (Current Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 3, 2017
Average F&B operation with 500covers daily in the outlets and Maximum of 800covers in Banquets.

Understanding the business competition and how to run the F&B
efficiently and effectively.

Hardest part is how to egt the business and competing with the new hotels

working with people who continuously striving to deliver the result are the most enjoyable part of my job
nice
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 13, 2017
nice hotel good people.good management. very nice place. beautiful people. guests are awesome, nice benefits . keep it up. good bless
Salary / Benefits
A very nice Hotel with very pleasant and well trained employees.
Restaurant/Bar Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesDecember 27, 2016
Days are from slow to really busy as it all depends on the rate of hotel occupancy. I learned the skills of establishing a unique rapport with people of different background as I get to meet a lot of people of different race. Management are focus on improving each department by sending employees to different seminars necessary to enhance their knowledge on a given task.
So Lucky to work with fun and hardworking people.
Hardest part was when I decide to leave the country and join my family here in America.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing my colleagues excel on their own new chosen field and applying what Diamond Hotel Philippines instilled to them.
Pros
Free personal uniform, free 2 meals, employees can stay in hotel with special employee rate
Cons
Management should be more generous on vacations and sick leav
Luxury and Business Hotel
Cook Helper (Former Employee) –  Culinary DepartmentMay 7, 2016
busy hours during 11 A.m - 2:00 P.M and 7:oo p.m to 10:00 P.m,
Operate at 5:00 a.m and closes at 10: p.m. with 4 hours breakper day.
teriyaki, tempura cooking and sushi,sashimi making.
always undergo seminars and training.
Salary / Benefits
a workplace for those with connections inside
Housekeeping Aide (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 3, 2016
contractual basis. the rate would tell. There would be a need for connection from the regular employees for you to have a better opportunity inside their professional system.
Salary / Benefits
People are really well to work with.
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 8, 2016
working with a good environment was a good experience. the people and the management really gives important with each other. you have the independence to do your job because they trust you.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place with nice environment
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesJuly 1, 2015
My day to day task was to prepare, setup and replenish the cold buffet section. I handled salads, fruits and sandwiches. I have learned to make salad dressing, on bulk portions. My knife handling skills improved a lot because of cutting the vegetables.
My co-workers were very nice. they treated everyone as their family. And they would teach everyone of what they know.
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
productive and have fun with co-workers
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Manila, P00March 9, 2015
i learned the principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects,about to my co worker they are so friendly and happy to be with.
Pros
free lunches
productive workplace
Pastry Cook Helper (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00February 17, 2015
-Very usual from day to day basic work.
-I've learned basic techniques in pastry.
-Good management.They have a bridge between management and rank and file.
-Some of my co workers are nice to be with and some are not that nice in terms of working.
-Hardest part is dealing with the oldies mentality.
-Enjoyable part is when I got to hang out with my colleagues and even with some of my higher boss.
experience
hotel employee (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00December 13, 2014
my hardest part of my job is i'm experience duty for a 14hrs from 6am to 8pm... but i give my good service to the guess... and i think to my self i'm the man.. i can do anything because i'am a hard worker person...