Diamond Hotel Philippines Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
enjoyable , sometimes busy, sometimes not but still Im looking new term of learning of culinary experience.
culinary compition (Former Employee) –  ManilaDecember 4, 2018
its gives me lot training to be become in management level, supervising new staff, managing kitchen rules and safety about in food safety, handling busy kitchen
happy at workplace
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 7, 2018
i become flexible in food and beverage industry. and i attend some vip event. like catering in different embassy. mostly in u.s embassy and japanese embassy. i become a part in malacanang catering last 2015 apec
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
Productive, good working relationship with my colleagues
On-the-Job Training/Internship -Kitchen (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 11, 2018
As an intern, it helped me a lot to gain self confidence not only in showing my skills in the kitchen but also in speaking and entertaining different types of guests. I was exposed in the real world and I had so much fun during my internship, I am happy when I make a guest happy
Fun work place
Rooms Controllers (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 27, 2018
Management have good to employees then.
if you work them they treat you like family.
i learn a lot of things in there company how i motivate myself to face the problems and make a solution
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun working at diamond hotel
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  ManilaApril 13, 2018
it is productive and fun working at diamond hotel you will face and manage different behaviours of our guests. its up to you how you handle every guests. just make sure no matter what happen never involve your personal life to your work place and always smile.
Pros
free luches/dinner
Fun environment
On the Job Training (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 22, 2018
Employees at Diamond hotel were very friendly and accommodating. They assist you thru out your training. You will get along with them easily. They were also passionate about their work.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Happy to work and productive
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Manila, NCRFebruary 13, 2018
My colleagues are nice and they help you when you needed them. The Supervisors are easy to ask for help and to talk to. They always motivate you to work harder. The management gives commendation to employees who always give their best and rewards which help the employee to motivate more
Pros
Free meals, free uniforms.
Cons
The cafeteria hours are limited.
Salary / Benefits
Stable company but for career growth
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  NcrOctober 20, 2017
I would like to transfer to a chain hotel with good benefits and salary. To enhance my banquetting skills and my technical know hows of the job. I may say that iam one of the assets of the company because I am always in charge of big and VIP events and all is successful.
fabulous
Health Club Attendant (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 28, 2017
the diamond hotel was my first hotel work. this hotel taught me a lot of things to learn in my career. i learned how to master my customer service well.
Fun
Trainee (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 31, 2017
This would be a good place to work. Everyone is very welcoming and will help you be a better individual and employee. I have learned how to be patient, how to handle complaints.
Salary / Benefits
worth it for work experience
Food Attendant (Current Employee) –  ManilaMarch 4, 2017
In our outlet we tend to do multi tasking, server, cashier, barista, and food runner. I could say it is my advantage because I can do different things unlike the other outlet that we have in our hotel.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
structural design seems to be outdated
Exciting and knowledgeable
Receptionist/Cashier;Waitress;Barista (Former Employee) –  Philippines, ManilaMarch 2, 2017
Different nationalities that you meet and greet with fine elegance, posture and smile on your face that you will give. learning on the actual job is the hardest. encountering irate customer and how to handle it by yourself perfectly the right way.
Such a great experience.
Chef de Partie (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 6, 2017
Such a great experience when I took my OJT here in Diamond Hotel, Philippines. I've learned a lot of things that I didn't experience I could experience.
Pros
Free employees meal
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
Comfortable bosses and polite manner of guests.
Parking Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quintos St. cor Roxas Blvd. Manila, PhiippinesFebruary 6, 2017
I have learned that if you are a good member, you are a good leader. The management is quite wonderful for a casua staffl like me. Security is mild and light control by the guard in each area.
Pros
free lunch or dinner
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
a good company to learn and boost your self confidence
Kitchen Crew (Current Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 4, 2017
Diamond Hotel helps me a lot not just on the field i've chosen (kitchen), they gave me the opportunity to work first in the Chef's office familiarize myself on how every kitchen department works particularly on their stocks, after that they let me work in the buffet area at pasta station and gave me the opportunity to work in pastry kitchen where I learn and discover new skills about myself. The hotel bosses are also friendly and you can see them anytime of the day, not the typical bosses you will be scared of but a bosses who will lift you up to do your best on your job.
Pros
Free meals every 8 hours of duty, sleeping quarters when you have an early duty
Steady
Food & Beverage Director (Current Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 3, 2017
Average F&B operation with 500covers daily in the outlets and Maximum of 800covers in Banquets.

Understanding the business competition and how to run the F&B
efficiently and effectively.

Hardest part is how to egt the business and competing with the new hotels

working with people who continuously striving to deliver the result are the most enjoyable part of my job
nice
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 13, 2017
nice hotel good people.good management. very nice place. beautiful people. guests are awesome, nice benefits . keep it up. good bless
Salary / Benefits
A very nice Hotel with very pleasant and well trained employees.
Restaurant/Bar Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesDecember 27, 2016
Days are from slow to really busy as it all depends on the rate of hotel occupancy. I learned the skills of establishing a unique rapport with people of different background as I get to meet a lot of people of different race. Management are focus on improving each department by sending employees to different seminars necessary to enhance their knowledge on a given task.
So Lucky to work with fun and hardworking people.
Hardest part was when I decide to leave the country and join my family here in America.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing my colleagues excel on their own new chosen field and applying what Diamond Hotel Philippines instilled to them.
Pros
Free personal uniform, free 2 meals, employees can stay in hotel with special employee rate
Cons
Management should be more generous on vacations and sick leav
Luxury and Business Hotel
Cook Helper (Former Employee) –  Culinary DepartmentMay 7, 2016
busy hours during 11 A.m - 2:00 P.M and 7:oo p.m to 10:00 P.m,
Operate at 5:00 a.m and closes at 10: p.m. with 4 hours breakper day.
teriyaki, tempura cooking and sushi,sashimi making.
always undergo seminars and training.
Salary / Benefits
a workplace for those with connections inside
Housekeeping Aide (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 3, 2016
contractual basis. the rate would tell. There would be a need for connection from the regular employees for you to have a better opportunity inside their professional system.