Department of Public Works and Highways Employee Review

View all Department of Public Works and Highways reviews

Salary / Benefits
Engineering Assistant, Planning Division (Former Employee) –  Sevilla, San Fernando, La UnionNovember 18, 2018
DPWH is government agency that provides me more experience in construction and civil works. It helps me improve my career, skills and ability. An agency that is helpful for all job seekers for civil and structural jobs related.

Other Department of Public Works and Highways Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good place to work if you are from or around that area
Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Zamboanga del SurJuly 17, 2019
Working there has its perks but only if your part of the regular personnel. No security for contractual workers.
Pay is good on a local basis but internationally your pay is actually small. If you want to live there and want good job security for a long term basis then go for it but politics can change the work environment greatly.
Salary / Benefits
Engineer II (Project and Maintenance Engineer) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 7, 2019
As Maintenance Engineer who is assigned in the maintenance of roads and bridges, workers and head of office is very cooperative and helpful, during calamities and floods, teamwork is always there so that the works will be accomplished on time. Workplace is very nice, there is a basketball court and a tennis court for workers. During summer we had our team building in the company.
Pros
Sometime free snacks and lunches
Cons
always have long hours overtime