Department of Public Works and Highways Employee Review

View all Department of Public Works and Highways reviews

Salary / Benefits
productive and work place with gym
Jr Civil Engineer (Former Employee) –  PHAugust 27, 2018
A typical day at work for me is finish the job intended for me and explore other work if possible. I've learned that in the company the best way to brighten your career is through better communication and coordinating with each other
Pros
Free Outing and free seminars for the benefit of the career
Cons

Other Department of Public Works and Highways Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good place to work if you are from or around that area
Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Zamboanga del SurJuly 17, 2019
Working there has its perks but only if your part of the regular personnel. No security for contractual workers.
Pay is good on a local basis but internationally your pay is actually small. If you want to live there and want good job security for a long term basis then go for it but politics can change the work environment greatly.
Salary / Benefits
Engineer II (Project and Maintenance Engineer) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 7, 2019
As Maintenance Engineer who is assigned in the maintenance of roads and bridges, workers and head of office is very cooperative and helpful, during calamities and floods, teamwork is always there so that the works will be accomplished on time. Workplace is very nice, there is a basketball court and a tennis court for workers. During summer we had our team building in the company.
Pros
Sometime free snacks and lunches
Cons
always have long hours overtime