Department of Public Works and Highways Employee Review

View all Department of Public Works and Highways reviews

Salary / Benefits
Planning Engineer (Job Order) (Former Employee) –  Larena, SiquijorMarch 14, 2019
it is rewarding in terms of experience. it is beautiful working condition. it is complete with the neccessary engineering works and its environmental friendly
Cons

Other Department of Public Works and Highways Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Engineer II (Project and Maintenance Engineer) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 7, 2019
As Maintenance Engineer who is assigned in the maintenance of roads and bridges, workers and head of office is very cooperative and helpful, during calamities and floods, teamwork is always there so that the works will be accomplished on time. Workplace is very nice, there is a basketball court and a tennis court for workers. During summer we had our team building in the company.
Pros
Sometime free snacks and lunches
Cons
always have long hours overtime
Salary / Benefits
Administrative Aide (Current Employee) –  Oroquieta City, Misamis OccidentalJune 27, 2019
I've learned a lot of this company.I prepare certification of availability funds, encode e-budget transaction like prepare electronic obligation request, I assist in making financial reports saobb, encode gaa receive from region office.