Department of Public Works and Highways Employee Reviews in San Fernando

Salary / Benefits
I passed the Accredited materials engineer examinatiom
Materials engineer (Current Employee) –  San fernando, Pampanga PhilippinesOctober 2, 2017
Its been almost 2 years of my experienced in our company and alot of knowledge i've learned. Especially on how to deal with different high people and diffrent kind of people.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Needs a very powerful backer to get promoted
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sindalan, City of San Fernando, PampangaJuly 4, 2017
I was on top of the ranking during a deliberation on 1 vacant item then the bosses used their power to insert a less deserving to fill the vacant position. They want bribery and abusing power.
Pros
Sleeping from 11:30 to 2pm
Cons
Gossiper and gullible bosses
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Materials Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Fernando, PampangaMarch 11, 2017
I had great experience ing geotecnical engineering from DPWH because my job there is to verify and test materials that are going to use in actual construction, specifically soil aggregates, cements, reinforcing steels, asphalts and etc.
Pros
Working place is just around the town where i live
Cons
Long hours of working
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Draftsman / Safety Practitioner (Former Employee) –  San Fernando CityFebruary 22, 2017
good management and good work place for entry level applicants.
they also participate in extracurricular activities such as invitations or tournament sports
Government agency
CIVIL ENGINEER 2 (Former Employee) –  San Fernando City, La Union, PhilippinesJanuary 3, 2015
My first job and my stepping stone towards achieving my goals. I do the site validation, planning, designing, supervision and document controlling for the assigned projects.