Department Of Health Employee Reviews

Found 334 reviews matching the search See all 1,597 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Provide nursing care to clients with different needs, may it be at home, school, clinic or work settings. It involves the family in health promotion.
Nurse 2 (Former Employee) –  SagayOctober 31, 2019
Acts as resource speaker and advocate on health and health related services. Records data systematically and ensures validity through accurate and complete data gathering. Initiates and implements community development activities.
Good Company
Community Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 17, 2019
If you want a challenging work place. Try this one. It will surely satisfy you. It is a fast paced environment wherein you will work in far flung areas
Fast and easy
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Estancia IloiloOctober 16, 2019
I find it very interesting and i hope to work in your company soon.I also like to work in singapore because its just near the philippines..I also find singapore very nice and beautiful
casual job
Nurse II • Nurse Deployment Project (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, PhilippinesOctober 15, 2019
I've learned a lot in this job, meeting other people fro different culture and race also(locally), aside from giving my service to them, it is also beneficial for me to have this job since we were roaming around to places that we usually not visited.
Health Care
HEALTH PROGRAM OFFICER II (Current Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 18, 2019
This gives you opportunity to serve the Filipino people with the right health services. This teaches you to think of others and give your best for them before yourself.
Reach out
Public Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  DagupanSeptember 17, 2019
Department of health always make sure that health is being covered and people from the poorest of the poor know their benefits especially in health promotion.
Professional Growth
Public Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 4, 2019
Working as a Public health nurse for four years, strengthen my knowledge and skills to provide quality client service to the community. Serving people living in far-flung areas is a very challenging yet a very satisfying job.
Salary / Benefits
Department of Health provided me with great opportunities.
Registered Community Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 23, 2019
Department of Health Philippines trained me to be competent, honest, and adaptive in providing health care services to the people in the community. They provided me with the skills and knowledge to become an excellent health care provider.
Pros
Good opportunity to gain experience
Cons
Contractual with no guarantee of regularization
Productive Fun and have a gym inside the Building
Computer Operator II (Former Employee) –  Nueva Ecija. PhilippinesAugust 17, 2019
Provide Technical support and maintenance of the system services,
installation of software and hardware application, have a hardworking nature. team work every department.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
working environment is sometimes toxic
Nurse II (Current Employee) –  Iloilo, Probinsya sang IloiloAugust 11, 2019
i learned how to deal with different people. you might not agree to your workmates most of the time since you are from different employers. the hardest part of the job is to please your supervisor. but i enjoy working with the people from the community which i am serving.
Pros
meet new people everyday
Cons
different personalities
Salary / Benefits
Productive and well compensatory company
Nurse II- DOH Nurse Deployment Project (Former Employee) –  Butuan CityAugust 8, 2019
They delivered quality care to all stages of life-- from newborns to elders. They make sure that the community including in the far-flung areas could avail the health benefits they really need.
Salary / Benefits
Fulfilling work because of attending people in need of services
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MabalacatAugust 6, 2019
Able to help and bring government services to people in need especially in remote areas wherein people are not aware of their rights and benefits from the government
Excellent Computer and Working environment
Statistician II (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 5, 2019
It is a very busy office since we were handling health commodities (logistics) but fun because I learned a lot about analytics, planning, pharmaceutical products, critical thinking and handling pressure. I had a very supportive and hands-on supervisor who taught me a lot. The hardest part of the job is doing additional tasks that were not assigned to me but I needed to do it anyways because of the urgency of the said output. The most enjoyable part is having nice workmates.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and great work environment
OJT (On the Job Training) (Former Employee) –  Davao CityAugust 1, 2019
Great work environment and the employees here are nice when it comes to the new employees and the OJT's. They won't put you in a situation you can't do.
Productive work place
J.O (Former Employee) –  Baguio, BenguetJuly 8, 2019
A job where your skills will be fully utilized. People are friendly and willing to help. Workplace is conducive for office work. I learned how to be think fast and developed my independence. Multi tasking is also a skill you have to possess.
Pros
fun people to work with
Cons
overtime work
Extravagant work I had been at the Department of Health
Nurse Deployment Project/CommunityHealth Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 9, 2019
Working in the community setting is a calling because you would reach far flung areas just to give aide and services to the people and Indigenous tribe.
Fun workplace
Nurse (Former Employee) –  PampangaMay 23, 2019
Good people to work with. A bit busy but we made working enjoyable. You have to be a people person to enjoy this job as it is mostly interaction with people.
Good Department
IT Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Cotabato City, MaguindanaoMay 19, 2019
monthly, quarterly and annual reports must summit to the higher office
i learned that all hospitals in ARMM are functional
the work place culture is Muslim Culture
hardest part of the job is to present the updates and reports to the regional governor
enjoyable part is team building and travels
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
12 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
good
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  CotabatoMay 15, 2019
i learned about administrative work, technical, making communications, payments, assisting in trainings or meetings and organizing documents in the office.
full filling
Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 2, 2019
it is full filling job in which you go to a community and provide health promotion programs such as immunization vaccines, health teachings, post-partal and pre-natal check ups.
Pros
work is from 8am to 5pm
Cons
can be assigned in a very remote and far area