Department Of Health Employee Reviews

Found 341 reviews matching the search See all 1,648 reviews
Challenging
Student Trainee (Former Employee) –  Zamboanga CityJanuary 15, 2020
I'm a student trainee, and it was nice working there very accomodating, co-worker treats fair to everyone, trained me well and pushes me to go beyond comfort zone.
Salary / Benefits
Learned a lot and people were nice
Disease Surveillance Officer (Former Employee) –  KidapawanJanuary 1, 2020
Even though it was for one month,it was a great experience for me to work at a job were it was for nurses and medtechs. Learning the difficulties in the evacuation centers made me want to help them more and I was glad that I did it.
Salary / Benefits
Department of Heath is indeed the best learning ground for Filipino Medical Technologists
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuDecember 1, 2019
Working at Department of Health really made me a better medical technologist because it exposed me in the field of public health. It made me learn the importance of understanding the pathophysiology of diseases which greatly helped me to be more dedicated in my job.
Salary / Benefits
Registered nurse in rural health unit
Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 12, 2019
I worked in department of health Philippines as registered nurse for almost 7 years as
Community nurse
Public health associate
Universal health care implementer
Family planning coordinator
Tuberculosis program coordinator
job experience
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Borongan City, Eastern Samar, PhilippinesNovember 11, 2019
My previous job offers a lot of opportunities.The company provides trainings/ seminars for skills development. We were also assigned to different areas wherein we were able to interact with the community people, provide various health services.
Salary / Benefits
Productive fun work place with ping pong table
Computer Programmer II (Current Employee) –  ManilaNovember 11, 2019
Productive fun work place with ping pong table basketball court and wonderful bosses, office mates and even playmates! :)

Hope to apply again on a position soon.. thank you!
Salary / Benefits
Provide nursing care to clients with different needs, may it be at home, school, clinic or work settings. It involves the family in health promotion.
Nurse 2 (Former Employee) –  SagayOctober 31, 2019
Acts as resource speaker and advocate on health and health related services. Records data systematically and ensures validity through accurate and complete data gathering. Initiates and implements community development activities.
Good Company
Community Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 17, 2019
If you want a challenging work place. Try this one. It will surely satisfy you. It is a fast paced environment wherein you will work in far flung areas
Fast and easy
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Estancia IloiloOctober 16, 2019
I find it very interesting and i hope to work in your company soon.I also like to work in singapore because its just near the philippines..I also find singapore very nice and beautiful
casual job
Nurse II • Nurse Deployment Project (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, PhilippinesOctober 15, 2019
I've learned a lot in this job, meeting other people fro different culture and race also(locally), aside from giving my service to them, it is also beneficial for me to have this job since we were roaming around to places that we usually not visited.
Salary / Benefits
we always eat our lunch together
Philippines Doctors Assistant (Former Employee) –  pasig,citySeptember 29, 2019
i had so much working with my co-workers.they were very helpful and supportive,especially my boss.she comes everyday to checked on us if we're doing ok and asked us if there was a problem..
Pros
most of the time we had free meal
Cons
yes, we had healthcare
Health Care
HEALTH PROGRAM OFFICER II (Current Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 18, 2019
This gives you opportunity to serve the Filipino people with the right health services. This teaches you to think of others and give your best for them before yourself.
Reach out
Public Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  DagupanSeptember 17, 2019
Department of health always make sure that health is being covered and people from the poorest of the poor know their benefits especially in health promotion.
Professional Growth
Public Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 4, 2019
Working as a Public health nurse for four years, strengthen my knowledge and skills to provide quality client service to the community. Serving people living in far-flung areas is a very challenging yet a very satisfying job.
Salary / Benefits
Department of Health provided me with great opportunities.
Registered Community Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 23, 2019
Department of Health Philippines trained me to be competent, honest, and adaptive in providing health care services to the people in the community. They provided me with the skills and knowledge to become an excellent health care provider.
Pros
Good opportunity to gain experience
Cons
Contractual with no guarantee of regularization
Productive Fun and have a gym inside the Building
Computer Operator II (Former Employee) –  Nueva Ecija. PhilippinesAugust 17, 2019
Provide Technical support and maintenance of the system services,
installation of software and hardware application, have a hardworking nature. team work every department.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
working environment is sometimes toxic
Nurse II (Current Employee) –  Iloilo, Probinsya sang IloiloAugust 11, 2019
i learned how to deal with different people. you might not agree to your workmates most of the time since you are from different employers. the hardest part of the job is to please your supervisor. but i enjoy working with the people from the community which i am serving.
Pros
meet new people everyday
Cons
different personalities
Salary / Benefits
Productive and well compensatory company
Nurse II- DOH Nurse Deployment Project (Former Employee) –  Butuan CityAugust 8, 2019
They delivered quality care to all stages of life-- from newborns to elders. They make sure that the community including in the far-flung areas could avail the health benefits they really need.
Salary / Benefits
Fulfilling work because of attending people in need of services
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MabalacatAugust 6, 2019
Able to help and bring government services to people in need especially in remote areas wherein people are not aware of their rights and benefits from the government
Excellent Computer and Working environment
Statistician II (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 5, 2019
It is a very busy office since we were handling health commodities (logistics) but fun because I learned a lot about analytics, planning, pharmaceutical products, critical thinking and handling pressure. I had a very supportive and hands-on supervisor who taught me a lot. The hardest part of the job is doing additional tasks that were not assigned to me but I needed to do it anyways because of the urgency of the said output. The most enjoyable part is having nice workmates.