De La Salle Health Sciences Institute Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Very productive company and very well clean
Technical Support (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteSeptember 23, 2018
A typical day at work is we wait for an incoming call at the It helpdesk if there is a problem in a certain department regarding to their computer unit or printer then that is the time we will and check it to troubleshoot and fix it. I have learned that it takes patience and understanding to deal with the clients or customer. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a lot of calls from different departments or clinics which has problem to their system unit, internet or printers. The most enjoyable part of the job is having a great time after the day with your workmates and when there is an event with a lot of free foods.
Pros
Free foods whenever there is an event
Cons
No calls or job order, no work
Salary / Benefits
Fun and a busy workplace
Study Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteAugust 23, 2018
I am working as a project based staff in this institution. I've been here for around 7 years and I was really happy with the experience and leanings that I have here. A Typical day at work would be communicating to patients, Data entries and more paper works. People in this workplace varies, some are easy to work with, some are not. The hardest part of this job is to be able to meet deadlines and the workload of the job. The most enjoyable part however is that I can manage my own time since my work here is project based.
Fun to be with
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasJune 22, 2018
DLSHSI helped me to be more mature in a corporate world. My supervisors taught me how to handle applicants and adapt easily to working environments. I really love the job and the work flow.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
This company is a pro-employee
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteMay 31, 2018
Dlshsi is one the company that offers not just a high quality of teaching but also a high quality of maintaining the competitiveness of the students and employees.
Pros
Accessible and urbanize
Cons
Other departments are far from each other
Salary / Benefits
competitive salary, difficult to get permanency
Faculty / Sports Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DasmariñasApril 25, 2018
balanced workload, competitive salary, and geographically advantageous for someone who lives in Imus, Cavite. Although getting a permanent faculty status is quite difficult.
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
permanency is difficult to achieve
Salary / Benefits
productive and all staffs are very approchable
library assistant (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteMarch 7, 2018
all staff's also the director is a good provider.
i learned hoe to communicate well. i also enjoy the culminating activity every year end. and i learned a lot from this company.
Great workplace
Breast Care Clinic Staff Nurse/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  philippinesJanuary 21, 2018
I have been handling patients with different breast diseases everyday, I encourage and guide them throughout the screening process. Being the only staff nurse in my department I did multitasking and clerical duties which helped me to become versatile and flexible.
Work environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 2, 2018
Very good work environment with efficient hours to do the job and provides wide range of opportunities to increase experience and skills in communication, health provision, management and computer related knowledge
Good salary
Faculty Member (Current Employee) –  CaviteSeptember 13, 2017
Can either be part-time or full-time. Full-time position will usually require a Masters's degree. Work schedule varies depending on the schedule. Should be flexible with the topics you will teach
Salary / Benefits
Provide quality service to patients.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 21, 2017
High-end facility hospital and quality education provider. You have to work long hours while multi task due understaffing. But you will learn a lot beyond your knowledge.
Pros
Free tuition fee to college of at least 3 children.
Cons
Multi tasking while working long hours.
Salary / Benefits
a very productive and good company
Admin Assistant/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Dasmarinas Cavite , PhilippinesJune 21, 2017
Company is a good company. It gives me a enhancement in the position i have been handled. The people and the management treat there staff good. They are also a GOD- Fearing company.
Tiring Work but Fun
Intern (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteMay 19, 2017
I always do a lot of job as an admin/clerk- answer phone calls, receiving files, typing, assisting. I learned a lot from it thought it's very tiring the whole day. I needed to get the files received from place to place and it's so far from each other (the location of the buildings) that's what makes it hard. But it's a bit fun because of some employees who makes fun of each other before going to work.
Salary / Benefits
Offers the best patients service
Guest Assistant and Lounge Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cavite, PhilippinesMarch 1, 2017
I've like the professional attitude and the workplace environment that was provided to me, the commitment and collaboration of my colleagues, and the enhancement of my interpersonal communications with patients/clients.
Salary / Benefits
Enthusiastic, cooperative and trustworthy.
Accounting/Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas City, CaviteMay 30, 2016
Do the Bank reconciliation for two major depository banks such as Development Bank of the
Philippines and China Banking Corporation
Ensure that the Bank statements are intact.
In charge of assessment of fees before, during and after erollment period.
In charges of Accounts Receivables-student for all colleges.
Maintains subsidiary ledgers for A/R students both manual AMS.
Prepare student’s refund and student balances.
Performs other duties as assigned by the Head.
Pros
Including rice allowance
Cons
8 hours weekdays
Salary / Benefits
A really great work place
IT Technical Support (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasMay 26, 2016
My co-workers does not put stress on anyone in the office. Almost all the time, we work together as a team. My team mates are always eager to help each other, and so am I.
Good environment
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT - PROPERTY (Current Employee) –  PHILIPPINESMarch 29, 2016
I love working here because of the hospitality of the people, good environment and the health benefits. But what is the problem here is the low salary. In my 5 years working, I can say that the salary does not fit in my everyday needs. In my co-workers, I have nothing to say because they are all good companions to me. They are my travel buddies. The hardest part of my job is when we have our audit period every year end.
Pros
medical benefits
Cons
low salary
Productive & friendly staffs
SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  DasmariñasMarch 1, 2016
Distributed all incoming job orders
Prepared billing of other outsource services
Office mates were friendly and treats you like a family
Productive and fun workplace
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasFebruary 18, 2016
Even though some days are a toxic days, I still had fun and gain knowledge about things in computer troubleshooting. Everyday, I go to doctors' room to fix issues about their computer. Sometimes, it is tough to do it alone so I always bring friends or colleagues to accompany me by.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Tiring
Salary / Benefits
Productive and stress free work place
Accounting Assistant for Students Account (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, 04ADecember 9, 2015
Co-workers are good plus the boss is good too. It makes me work in a stress-free work place and that makes me my experience working in this company memorable.
Pros
Free Lunch during enrollment
Cons
Long hours if over time is needed
Salary / Benefits
Productive in this Department and have fun in co-workers
Secretary to the Dean (Current Employee) –  Dasmariñas, 04AAugust 11, 2015
In the short period of time here at DLSHSI, I learned a lot new things in life and I meet new friends and of course I meet new enemies, just kidding but the best part of it is all hard things that before I set on my mind that "I can't do it" but now in real life I can. The hardest part of the job is to adjust my generation to the oldies 40 years old and up because our attitudes is different than my my generation. But despite of that I ignore some of my co-workers which is I dont know what shoul I've done to them to be mad at me but some of them are oldies. I only do my job. But Overall I enjoyed staying here at DLSHSI.
Pros
Free lunches, dinner and every occassion. Free Tshirt in every activity