DAMOSA LAND INC. Employee Reviews

Agent/Brokers assistant (Former Employee) –  Davao CityApril 25, 2019
We had meeting every Mondays with our president and director.
They give incentives base on your sales. We had open house every Saturdays. We had monthly team building.
Great Experience
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Davao CityApril 8, 2019
I learned a lot about the field of marketing and events. I have discovered many things. The people are nice. The company takes care of its employees well.
Sales Admin Department for Real Estate
Intern (Former Employee) –  Davao CityMarch 13, 2019
What I like most is that the people in the sales admin division are kind, jolly and always offers me food. They are also approachable people and I have built friendship with them where it would be included in my network for my future references incase that there would come to a day that I will need their help. The experience also gave me a heads up on what it is like working in an office and what situations are possible to arise such as impatient customers that they need to deal with while processing their papers for the condo unit or the land and building that they bought from Damosa Land Inc. What I dislike the most was that the changing of perspective in each day from work to academics plus extracurricular activities that I have in school. Those were important priorities for me that I can’t sacrifice. At first, it was fine while I was still adjusting but later on, I have discovered that I lack sleep already because I was doing some home works the previous night. It was draining on the long run but I was still happy that I have finished my practicum without giving up even if I got drained and tired.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Availability of computers to work
Very Productive, Progressive and Enjoyable Work Place
Sales Administrator Assisstant (Current Employee) –  DavaoJanuary 18, 2019
A long day working 8 hours a day. I learned many ways of processing paper works i a long day hour. The hardest part of a job is when you face some buyers in their wrong attitude.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
longs working hours
Open
Intern (Former Employee) –  Davao CityMay 28, 2018
Accommodating and friendly to both employees and interns. Employees are all happy plus the atmosphere is dynamic to have fun at the same time maintaining a professional attitude.
Pros
Happy personnel
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
it is fun to work in this company because i learned a lot of things
Property Specialist (Former Employee) –  Damosa Lanang, Davao CityFebruary 1, 2018
i have learned a lot of things and i gained more confident in this job. I meet new friends and it is fun. But because of my work i dont have a time with my family because we only have a day to rest.
Salary / Benefits
The employees are optimistic and competent
Business development intern (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJuly 13, 2017
The company is well grown and a successful business venture in the Philippines specifically in Davao City. My experience is fun and educational. I had learned many good things as I become a person seeking for employment.
Salary / Benefits
I am personable, trustworthy and well spoken
Property Specialist (Former Employee) –  Damosa Gateway, Lanang Davao City PhilippinesSeptember 16, 2016
I work just for a month. I quit because I dont fit in the field and it really makes me so pressure. I realize I dont love the job.
Pros
No free

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DAMOSA LAND INC.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8Salary / Benefits