cxLoyalty

cxLoyalty Employee Reviews

Competitive workplace
Yes I am lucky that the company is providing high compensation and on top of that medical benefit is also a premium.
The company is also encouraging growth in terms of position.

Ensuring integrity and world class customer service is my main job.
Friendly competition
I had a great time with CxLoyalty, the management is very caring and understanding. The pay is really fair and the workplace is conducive. If not only because of relocation, I will not leave this company.
Salary / Benefits
A place to grow and improve your skills
I spent 15+ years at Affinion because they were willing to help me pursue my interests and were able to notice my potential.

I moved through the ranks finally ending my role in a manager position in the Philippines.

I would say Affinion is not for the feint of heart as changes are constant and often at the whim of its clients. But if you can handle a fast paced changing environment where you help steer your own path I couldn't recommend it more.
Pros
career progression
Cons
Constant changes
Calm Environment and workplace
•Monitors and evaluates inbound interaction quality.
•Verifies sales of the business to check for legality of the sales.

•Tracks issues in the quality monitoring systems or tools and analyzes the results.

•Provides feedback to improve performance.

•Works with other internal teams to define quality metrics.

•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

•Specializes in name conventions, innovative report aesthetics and creating useful tools that helps in the efficiency of co-analysts and company.

•Acts as main POC for the businnes unit handled.

•Top Strength: Reporting and Analysis
Pros
with additional 3 HMOs
Generous Company
A company that provides good compensation with their employees. Benefits are also good. Good working environment. A dayshift account for a support department
Salary / Benefits
Affinion group have a happy and healthy environment. Affinion group give me a chance to show my skills and share my knowledge and help me to improve my english.
Typical Workplace
Policies are strict and out of the context. Even if you have medical documents you still get attendance points and for that there is no valid absence, everything is invalid and there is no job/employment security. This is a bi weekly company payout, they are duducting so called "direct tax" on a month that there are 3 payouts, one of those got a way huge tax which is unacceptable and they cant even explain it. We were told that this is a fixed fri sat or sat sun off but when we are already on the prod floor, split offs were given.
Pros
4 health card, 1 for the employee and 3 free for dependents
Cons
almost everything, except for the health card