Cosine Industries Employee Reviews

Excellent working experience
Manager (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 17, 2018
I have learned a lot of things while working at Cosine Industries, Inc. I learned to work patiently, humbly and to properly manage my time. Cosine has given me worthy experiences which can be considered as advantage in applying for a new job.
Salary / Benefits
Many thing can learn especially on my profession
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 15, 2017
Everyday is another journey at cosine, I learned many things on it but mostly of course on my profession. I had good and lovable friends and built nice relationship with them and i missed it already ut i need to continue the journey of my life towards getting involved in another field of my profession. LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
Pros
Nice supervisor
Cons
low salary
fun work place
automation (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 7, 2017
i have nothing to say for this company, its not goof enough that why i'm searching for new job. i hate there management luck of professionalism i don't try to this campany.
Salary / Benefits
Productive & very cooperative in Activities.
Accounts receivable Staff (Former Employee) –  NCRDecember 19, 2016
Actually this kind of work is very tiring Cause I am multitasking here although I love multitasking but if my officemate is absent i will be the one to replace her work plus my work. so its tiring. I am the one who make BIR process monthly, annual and Quarterly, doing Billing, Progress Billing, Follow up clients who has outstanding. follow ups insurances for new client (big account). doing weekly reports, monthly & yearly. Facing the Accounting problems like if there is a bad client. Decison making about the terms to be given to the client.
Pros
Free lunch if there is a Birthdays.
Cons
Long hours, No Overtime fee in Office.
Happy and stressful
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 5, 2016
You will learned many things specially technical aspects, training ground . Some employee are good but some of them are not. The hardest part is when you are not happy in your worked and when they not appreciate your work . Happy moments are there .
Productive, Competitive company.
OJT (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 22, 2016
Competitive i terms of performance of the employee and company as well. The working environment is good but not the salary. Strict in implementing rules and regulations of the company. The typical day at work is doing the everyday routine. Each employee is not motivated to do better because of low compensation.
Pros
Trainee
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Helpful in my internship experiences
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 24, 2016
What I learned in there was how to really determine if what kind of people I was interacting with. And how to do the other initial and complicated facets in human resource department.
A happy working environment
Wrehouse Secretary (Current Employee) –  10 Maximo Viola St. Quezon City PhilippinesApril 29, 2013
I learned a lot of things and im still looking forward for another new things to learn.
Pros
Free food