Convergys Employee Reviews

nice and fun workplace
Customer Associate Executive (Former Employee) –  sta cruz manilaAugust 18, 2018
the company will help you reach your goal. they help employees to reach success thru promotions without hesitation and discrimination. they will help you improve and strengthen skills.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon City PhilippinesAugust 18, 2018
I learned different things at Convergys, but the most unforgettable would be how to handle difficult people. I was tasked to handle people with banking problems and Convergys taught us on how to communicate with them.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
shifting schedule and hours
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and fun but not for everyone
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 16, 2018
I've learned a lot during my tenure working as a customer/technical support specialist, lots of incentives were given to increase sales and overtimes. The only thing is, they don't deliver. When they say they're gonna give those incentives in real time, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, so if you don't keep track of your incentives, they're gonna be as good as gone.

the Metrics are also very hard to maintain.

But overall, its a really nice place to work at.
Pros
lots of incentives, great opportunity for growth, challenging
Cons
Metrics are hard to maintain, graveyard shift, can be stressful
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  PHAugust 15, 2018
Training was the fun and the most enjoyable part of the job before going to production. Management and trainers is very good when it comes to their job. Job well done to the both of them.
Good place to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityAugust 15, 2018
The place is accessible, and I had a good time working with the people in the company. I learned a lot from the 2 different accounts that I handled. My contract ended that is why I leave the company.
Fun at work environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityAugust 14, 2018
Friendly environment. The management is great. Enjoyed being a part of the company since day 1 because I meet new friends. Queuing but satisfying because I would be able to help accountants with their payroll problems.
Pros
Stress free environment
Cons
Overtime
Fair management, Productive and Fun workplace
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  CebuAugust 14, 2018
80% of the call that we recieve everyday is activation and 20% is troubleshooting. most of the activation is the modem for inyernet and phone service. The workplace is fun and supervisors are helpful. One team has 15-18 members 1 Team Leader and 2 SME's.
6 months of training both basic and advance activation and troubleshooting. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you done activating the customer service and resolving there issues. I didn't see any hardest part on my job coz' we have support from our supervisor and a follow up trainings for the product update.
Pros
Entertainments and a relaxing rest area and sleeping quarters
Cons
Short breaks and sometimes hold breaks
Salary / Benefits
A lively environment to work at.
Technical Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasay City, PhilippinesAugust 13, 2018
The company is one of the pioneer BPO industries in the country. All the members of the team are cooperative during my employment period there. The management is pro-active on how employees will improve and always thinks of how the employees will be always encouraged to work enthusiastically. The perks are superb!
Pros
incentives upon hitting the goal
Salary / Benefits
It improves my ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 13, 2018
Overall rating is fine when it comes to facility concern but I honestly don't like how they handle their employees.
There's a lot of groups that needs to be dispersed. There's a lot of rumors spreading around the area.
The job itself is not hard. It is challenging and it's enjoyable. I never panicked when I was working.
Pros
The only pros I can give is their facilities. I enjoyed using their sleeping lounge and shower room.
Cons
Most of the group meetings are unpaid.
Work life balance
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  BACOLOD, PHILIPPINESAugust 13, 2018
They make sure that employees are happy while working at the same time. They appreciate employees. They provide good benefits. Health insurance is good.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No free transpo for far locations
Salary / Benefits
extra privileges for tenured employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AlabangAugust 13, 2018
What i like best about the account i worked for was the work hours. Its an Australian account so i get to work during normal / day shift. They also show appreciation to tenured employees by having our pick at schedules and days off. Tenured agents also get discounts from the pantry and are prioritized for leave requests. We lso had our own lounge with netflix and xboc access with unlimited brewed coffee.
Pros
special treatment for tenured employees
Cons
madatory overtime
Nice people
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongAugust 13, 2018
The culture is winnng. The people are nice and there are a loy of opportunities for career advancement.
The hardest part of it is the paygrade is a bit low compared to other company who outsourced sa same account
fun and friendly environment
Technical Support and Peer Mentor (Former Employee) –  cebu cityAugust 12, 2018
The company is in top ratings and all the accounts and guaranteed high ranking all over the world.
The management did a wonderfull job and i'm sure they help a lot of people.
Pros
good compensation and benifits
Cons
no cons
Great Workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 12, 2018
I assist walk in applicants, get their job applications and requirements, and compile them together. It was a fun experience even though im just a intern i would recommend my friends to work here.
challenging
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 11, 2018
At CVG it's a must that you learn to adapt quickly to changes. The process that was discussed today may not be the same for tomorrow or the following days.
It's not always fun at work, but the employee engagement team ensures that there's something the agents can look forward to every month.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers everyday because of order errors and system issues that's beyond your control and if very much needed you will be required to render OT.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to hit the metrics and receive incentives for it.
Very good
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Glorietta 5, Makati CityAugust 7, 2018
The workplace is nice
Very strict which is good
High level of security for every employees
HMO benefits
Graveyard Schedule
Very fun place
Nice Team Leaders
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Graveyard
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  LagunaAugust 7, 2018
we are a working 5 days on a week, i learned a lot of things in this company like multitasking and i also became confident on speaking english. The management was good, at first i was culture shocked and became used to after few days. The hardest part of the job was passing the metrics because not every call I received has same concerns yet its fun because you are interacting with different persons.
Fun Workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 6, 2018
Encoding everyday but fun workplace, everyone is helping each other. Very professional people working there. They treat their interns well even asking us to go to meetings.
Pros
Free coffee, Fun Workplace
Cons
Stress
Salary / Benefits
Its a good place to work,fun and enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 6, 2018
I would like to recommend this company because of the high standard of training they are providing to applicants,they treat people right,they give out some activities to enjoy and some small incentives to motivate their employees
Pros
Extended lunches, long vacation and a friendly team leader
Cons
Long hours of shift, you can render overtime as long as its needed
Salary / Benefits
One of the largest BPO company in the world.
Chat Support Representative (Former Employee) –  MandaueAugust 5, 2018
Convergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, technology, retail, healthcare and government markets.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
8 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K