Convergys Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
The company's compensation matches the employee's work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityOctober 19, 2018
Thou the company gives too much pressure on you to work hard. It also molded our own capability on how to handle things well. Workplace is indeed comforting specially those who are away from their Family. the hardest part of the Job is Body Clock adjusting, because you have to work on night time, but you'll get used to it. the most enjoyable part of the job, is when you reach your goal for the shift. passing the score means good intensives. that's the reason why tenure agents stays. a good compensation.
Pros
good compensation
Cons
pressure
Salary / Benefits
Good work environment and nice colleagues
Customer Support Associate II (Current Employee) –  Davao City, PhilippinesOctober 19, 2018
Convergys is the best contact center I've ever worked with. Good people and no salary dispute. Management is employee driven. Nice work environment. Best contact center I've worked with.
Pros
Unstressful work environment
Cons
Forced overtime
Great
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon City PhilippinesOctober 18, 2018
Everyday is a new challenge. Management is good. Colleagues are cool to work with. Work environment is great. Salary is acceptable but it is fixed. Well compensated
Pros
free lunches
fun and tiring
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 17, 2018
you need a lot of energy working here because of the many phone calls and stress. you will also experience the lack of sleep and it is very to take a leave while working here
Pros
free bedroom
Cons
long hours/seat short
Salary / Benefits
fun and money driven environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityOctober 16, 2018
Working at Convergys was my very good years of my life. I gain a lot of incentives and experience that I am very thankful of it. I will never forget the experience I had with convergys.
Salary / Benefits
A place you can call your second home.
CAS-Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 15, 2018
Great people and great place to work. If you're looking for a part-time job, this is the best place to start. Gives competitive salary and benefits. Work-life balance.
Salary / Benefits
A company you want to build your career with
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Bacolod CityOctober 15, 2018
Provides health benefits, job security. A company you want to build your career with. Good work environment. Provides employee satisfaction through extracurricular activities like family day, employee appreciation day and management appreciation day.
Cons
No fitness gym
Salary / Benefits
Great company with good environment.
Technical Support I (Current Employee) –  SM City North EDSAOctober 14, 2018
When I say good environment, I did not experience any problems with the supports,leaders,team mates and etc.
What I love the most about this comapany is they are thinking about their agents all the time.
Pros
They are pro with the agents. They are taking the side of their agents.
Cons
When they are providing bonuses it took time.
Honing my English proficiency
Agent (Voice) (Former Employee) –  San LazaroOctober 14, 2018
I was never social, but I wanted to gain experience and overcome my fear of talking to other people. My team was nice and i never encountered any problems, yet it only takes a toll on my health and time since I live far.
Pros
food
Cons
Time and travel
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon City UP DilimanOctober 14, 2018
convergys is an amazing bpo company. the management is great ; agents never complained about salary dicrepancies since there's none , they're fun of give free food to agents which is very cool, and they have a lot of incentives for those people who work hard.
Pros
good management
Your typical BPO
Tier II Tech Support Rep (Time Warner Cable) (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityOctober 13, 2018
PROS
• My original TL and team were super cool
• Fair ranking
• Offered day shift

CONS
• Hot seating everyday
• Defective computers/headsets
• Power tripping managers
• Half-baked supervisors
Good working environment.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 13, 2018
I have learned a lot in Convergys, like being a good employee and also a leader. People there are friendly and easy to approached. The hardest part of my job is dealing with irate customers but i can handle since its my job.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys was dedicated to provide quality services to customers by ensuring employees were empowered to deliver the company's goals.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu, PhilippinesOctober 12, 2018
I learned how to resolve difficult problems and handled conflicts.
The management provided me with a reasonable opportunity for training and development. Workplace culture was supportive emotionally and with a premium placed on maintaining team morale. Dealing with abusive customers to satisfactorily resolving their issues together with the long hours were the hardest part of the job. Teamwork was the most enjoyable part of the job with everyone working in a constructive and cooperative way.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Irregular hours
Convergys is great Company
Team Leader, Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuOctober 11, 2018
Since the start of my employment at Convergys;
- our HR and the management Team has been transparent with the changes in the company.
- The management team gave us a clear view of our goals in a daily basis and coaches us on how to achieve the goal.
- We receive regular updates on our career paths.
- Our pay, benefits and incentives are received on time, always.
High salary
Technical Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaOctober 10, 2018
I come in to work and get on the phone start getting calls regarding customer's technical concerns about their cable and television. I have been learning a lot of things doing this particular job like being very patient and nice to the customer even they are rude and irate. I also learned many technical skills to troubleshoot receivers and cable boxes and televisions. The hardest part of the job though is when the tools are not working and the customer is not providing correct information and asking misleading questions. The workplace is a young and enjoyable environment.
low salary
Billing Associate (Former Employee) –  Baguio City PhilippinesOctober 10, 2018
Training experience was the best in this company with the best trainer ever. Policy of company that their employee must go home (VTO) if there's no sales produced within the first 2 hours.
Pros
Best Training
Cons
Early out, HR not doing their job, transportation, food and communication allowance
Salary / Benefits
BPO industry that helps you improve
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityOctober 8, 2018
Challenging for some, as shifts start usually start at night, or during midnight. With my immediate supervisor, who helps her team improve, I was able to improve my communication skills, and talking with customers is made easier.
A Roller Coaster Experience
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuOctober 7, 2018
In Convergys, they don’t discriminate employees by it’s religion, race, culture, gender and even background for as long as you are capable of doing things that would help the company to be a better version.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Unpaid overtime
Excellent Facilities and Interesting Accounts
Technical support (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 7, 2018
My work experience was fair enough with this company as the management had too much indian politics and a lot of unnecessary drama and counter productive stress along side with the complex accounts.
sleeping lounge
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lahug, CebuOctober 5, 2018
It's a safe and comfortable working place fit for those who prefer to work at night and get high pays. Their CEO communicates personally with every employees. The company always checks on their employee's concerns regarding management and salary. The company provides programs to meet employee's leisure despite work overload specially when overtime is required. Overtime are paid accurately.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

54K