Conrad Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

fun workplace, enjoyable, learning
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Pasay CitySeptember 30, 2019
Great and good hotel and guest who was check in here was very satisfied of their service, i know when i work here i learn a lot. My goal is to build successful career which can help my company and me personally.
Fun and exciting workplace
Freelance Brand Ambassadress ( Rebisco ) (Former Employee) –  PasayJuly 16, 2019
Simple and neat workplace. Loving customers and employees. I am very uch grateful that I have the oppotunity to wokr here as a freelance brand ambassadress
Salary / Benefits
a lot of benifits for the employees
Kitchen Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  ManilaApril 21, 2019
it's a nice 5star luxury hotel, a lot of good people,very good company to work with it and the expirience working in conrad is very challenging,i learn a lot
Pros
free meal
Cons
9.6 hours
Salary / Benefits
more on cooking . good co worker
moa pasay (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 1, 2019
we have 6 days a week
i learned from conrad that they are all strict but you will really learned from them. because they will teach and guide you regarding on your work or task.
Pros
free meal
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Provides excellent service while promoting professionalism and integrity
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 21, 2019
Working at Conrad Manila is an excellent opportunity not only to hone your skills but also a way to be a part of creating unforgettable memories for guests with your fellow colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
Good ang happy in new learnings everyday
Comis (Current Employee) –  PasayAugust 23, 2018
Happy and blessed that i'm learning in a way of high standard, everyday is always exciting day to learn new things and ways of cooking with a smile to every valuable guest
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8 hours
Productive and fun workplace
On-call F&B Server (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 12, 2018
Working with Conrad Hotels & Resort is fun. The management of the hotel was very excellent especially in their treatment with their staff. I applied everything what i have learned during my college days. I sometimes having a struggles going to work because of traffic. I feel so proud with myself when i was chosen to be part of the staff who will be serving the ambassador and ambassadress of the different country.
Pros
Free lunch
Stay Inspired
Bellman (Current Employee) –  PasayJuly 19, 2018
It is such a pleasure to be part of a Luxury Team in Conrad Manila. The management and team members are honed and disciplined by Hilton Values. Stay Inspired.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job
Housekeeping Runner (Former Employee) –  Manila,Philippines.June 12, 2018
This is my Official First Job and I Enjoy it I learneed a Lot of things. I love Working with other. One of my hadest time in Conrad is when my supervisor have an Emergency with his Parents He assigned me to be the supervisor for that day, at first Im so nervous because that is a Very tough job, But after an hour I enjoy it and I take that as an opportunity to me to learn how is this job is and I finished te job in time whout errors.
Perfect Hospitality experience
Casual employee (Former Employee) –  PasayMay 29, 2018
staffs are great as well as the environment, however, management is not that good, and there are few things as well that i notice such as;
Lack of work life balance
Scarcity of career growth
unorganized systems
no new opportunities
Pros
free lunch
Productive day at work
HR and Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  ManilaDecember 20, 2017
-Tiring day yet productive
-You may be able to learn new skills
-You'll get to interact with different departments, teams, co-workers
-You may experience rendering more hours for work
-You need to be flexible and learn how to multi task and work under pressure
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
It is a fun and educational workplace
Banquet Waiter (Current Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 19, 2017
Teamwork will lighten and speed up the tasks. Each individual plays a very important role. It is a fun and educational workplace. Each day is a learning experience.
Friendly, Elegant and Execellent
commis chef (Former Employee) –  PasayJuly 16, 2017
The best hospitality hotel ever, inspiring to all employees because it gives more benifits and good service, how i wish to work in that place again soon
Pros
free lunches
Cons
everyweek
Tremendous Experience
Guest Relations Officer (Former Employee) –  Manila, NCRJune 18, 2017
One out of the many great things I would say about working at Conrad Manila is that it is very near where I live. This is a big factor for me since I know a days work there have really long hours. Even if I do spend long hours there, I know my ride on my way home would not be so long and I could rest immediately for the next day. Second, I would say, since I was part of the Pre - opening team, what I like the most was that the training gave so much time for the team to bond with each other. This I believe is a big factor specially if your job require working closely hand in hand with each other. The managers were able to test on the skills that we have and gave a lot of tips on how the day to day operations should be at the Desk. The time we had to make some standards and procedures, management was kind enough to ask what we think or how do we think we should go about it. Making us feel that they empowered our creativity, steadfast and important. Truly. it was an honor being part of the team and would recommend to work there for it is just about to flourish in its own perfect way.
Pros
Free Lunch, Din't have Graveyard shift with the post that I handled, great location, Managed by Hilton
Cons
long hours, extensive work, wiling to be flexible with procedures and protocols
i have a lot of Luxurious Experience
Waiter/Server (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 16, 2017
they will hire a lots of manning
they fire Employees without FORMAL INFORMATION and REPLACE US to their acquaintances the worst is one of them is one of their Relatives but didn't know the Managements
Pros
not free Break Meal because it deducts to our salary 491
Cons
Over Time is Thankyou
Salary / Benefits
It's was a great work experience
Waiter/Server (Former Employee) –  PasayJune 4, 2017
I'm part of Conrad Luxury Hotel Manila's opening team. It was also my first job after graduating last year and I'm happy that I've been a team member of this hotel. I learned a lot especially with the service.
Pros
Good team members and team leaders
Cons
Sometimes, over time is not payed
Happy Workplace and accomodating Heads of departments
Food Attendant (Current Employee) –  Manila,PhilippinesMay 24, 2017
The property is a happy workplace. The management are really hands on with the team members. The Heads of departments are very approachable. Easy to work with
Pros
Free Meals, sleeping Quarters, lockers
Cons
Long working hours
Good Management but Authoritarian Security Manager
Security & safety Department (Current Employee) –  Pasay CityMay 14, 2017
Management is good especially top management, HRD department who are taking care of the employees needs for advance training's, seminars but they should improve the basic salary of employees and its health benefits (family of the employee should have intellicare for free).
Pros
Free one meal a day
Cons
Long hours of duty without approval from HR department) especially at security department
Happy Place to Work For
Spa Host (Current Employee) –  PasayMay 1, 2017
Conrad Hotel Manila for me is a happy place to work. An environment where you can build new friends everyday. And being the Spa Host in Conrad Spa was able to develop me as being a responsible employee. Meeting up your deadlines at work. Being able to finished every task given me.
Salary / Benefits
Working in long hours but still having fun
Commis Chef (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 7, 2017
When I was working in Conrad hotel Manila, there is stress, tiring day but still happy and worth it. It is worth it because I have learned many things in my first job. I learned that when you enter the kitchen industry, you need to have everything or you need to be everything. You need to be patient, you need to have courageousness, it requires hard work and many more. You need to get out of your box.

The management is not that good because the hotel is still new and they still lack of people working in the hotel. The workplace is good because of the advanced technology they have. They adopted so fast with the technology they have.

The hardest part of the job is like working for long hours. There is the time that I work for like 18 hrs. They still lack of employees working in the hotel that is why we work for long hours but we are still having fun at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you know you have done your work good and you know you enjoy what you have done.
Pros
Happy workplace