Conduent
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 25 2020

Conduent Employee Reviews

Floor Operation
I was fascinated by the people there. They are fun to work with, when I was a newbie, all the tenured agents are willing to assist you including the support team. The management was awesome, you will never feel that there was a great distance between you and the managers. They are very approachable. The hardest part of the job is the product itself. There are some process that even the client is unsure with the resolution, so we have to cover those issues. The most enjoyable part of the job is the environment in our work place. Since all the people are approachable, you will never feel the difficulty on the account.
Salary / Benefits
A great place to live, achieve, and thrive.
People stay because of the great culture of collaboration within the organization as well as the efforts made by the organization to move our careers forward.
Competitive environment
It has a competitive environment. You have good colleagues around but some bossy leaders and front liners on the floor. It initially offers you a good compensation but there are no appraisals at all.
Low incentive program
Work is relaxed but pay is a bit low compared to other companies. Great work-life balance and co-workers are very friendly, the company has great culture inside the production.
Salary / Benefits
They don't have Retension Bonus for tenured and the salary package is not Competitive.
It's a great place for beginners and fresh graduates as training ground, and the culture is fun and friendly.
You can get all the experience that you need for career growth but the salary is not Competitive.
Salary / Benefits
Good
The challenges
They are very lenient. It lacks discipline and you won't matter unless you came from somewhere popular or has a good background. You have to make yourself seen and also you have to be prepared to be neglected and feel non-existent. They are not very concern with growth of employees.
Productive and fun workplace
I highly recommend this company. I gained a lot of knowledge when I started my internship here. All employees are friendly and approachable. It was a good experience.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and such a goodtime in bpo olympics
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. It’s why a majority of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments depend on us when it matters most.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
9 Hours
Fun at work
Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. Thank you for your review but it seems this is for a different organisation as we didn't operate in the US at the time and certainly there was no training involved.
Salary / Benefits
What i love here is the fixed day off, and a very kind workmates
One of a Good company. i really love to work here its just that i have problem regarding my absences that made me labeled as non regular. The company is good, the process is easy.
Salary / Benefits
It was such a great experience
It was such a great experience. I learned a lot of things. Co-employees are all kind and helped me a lot to learned about my job. They also helped me to cope up with the new environment.
Salary / Benefits
Had a good experience in Conduent
I worked as Customer Service Agent handling insurance.
The working environment is.like a home especially the people working there.I have gained additional knowledge when it comes to customer service.
N/a
Management are open to listen to their employees.
Production is not to strict but must still follow basic house rules.

Metrics are easily met and can have incentive every month.
Salary / Benefits
Worst company, low paying, stressful environment & most of all - non sense management
The worst company. I got promoted I thought it was a good thing, I had loads of work and the pay is next to nothing! Worst environment, the management is nothing but paper dolls. They don't help you out but always find ways to put you to work with tons of loads and will never appreciate you. No care. No kindness. Pay as nothing!
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace, Good environment
• I am responsible for entering our client's data given a quota within a specific period of time.
• A team-player

• Good management and nice workplace
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Accommodation
fun workplace
People are fun to work with as well as competitive.
Incentives given to those who meet themetrics passing.

Ops are lenient as long and fun to be with.
Salary / Benefits
I love my job, not the company
The only thing I liked about working at Conduent is the fact that I love my job. However, when it comes to salary and compensations, it does not ensure stability. Let me also add how the management is a mess, and does not care about the employees' needs and concerns. They simply go to work, cooped up in their offices, and we don't even feel the changes or the choices that they're making. The facilities are also a big problem; most of the times, tissues on the toilet are non existent. Then, there's also the chairs that aren't working properly anymore, as well as the computer mouses. They're aware of these problems, but simply does not take any action. The job itself was very manageable, but with a management like Conduent, it's hard to choose to stay.
Salary / Benefits
Seems like a good job at first
As I said it seems like a good job at start but becomes worse while the time pases. The management is the worst, trainings are just formal. You can work only night shifts and don't have the posibility to work on day shifts.
Unstable job

Unsecured future

No good reason to stay

Long hours of work
Stress free
The job is not toxic, good environment, approachable staff and co-workers. However, our salary depends on how many work loads we finished. There are times when we run out of work loads because some tenured folks get our work loads plus, they have additional projects that we don't have, which means we can't have a sustainable salary.
Pros
Free accessories.
Cons
Unsustainable salary.
I worked at Conduent full-time for more than 3 years
I can say that the working environment is not so bad. But management is worst , the manager and supervisor don't know how to handle their people ,specially in my account. The cost costing is also worst. The employee is the one shouldering the cost cutting by deducting the incentives, for example ,before performance incentive is twice amount but now they made it once a month.
Pros
Networking and bench marking opportunities.
Cons
None that I can speak to.