Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 3,171 reviews matching the search See all 21,784 reviews
Enjoy work as a Technical Support
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Technical SupportJuly 21, 2019
check all the computer set up and updated the anti virus get all the information the computer installation, Re-image , enroll re-enroll
connect printer
The Team Leaders and Trainers are Amazingly Knowledgeable
Customer Service Professional I (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 14, 2019
regardless of how cramped the office areas are, it was balanced by how they trained their agents. I learned a lot when it comes to time and attitude etiquette. They will make you one of the most advanced and self-reliant agents and you will learn discipline as well. How to make realization out of your own deeds and will take your skills on a master level. The site managers and Team Leaders will make you work your way up by growing on your lapses and mistakes. That's where I learn to cope up with my mistakes and do what my best no matter what. I've been the top agent since my 1st day up until my last day. Salary increases whenever you did a great job for the whole period.
Pros
Awarding Ceremonies with Hotel accommodations for Top Agents
Cons
Unpaid Overtimes
Work
Desktop Support intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon City exxa towerJuly 11, 2019
Lot knowledge you can get. Lot of workload but enjoy being with your seniors they are all nice. Lots of people you will encounter and be friends with.
Great people
Technical Support Representative II (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 10, 2019
Great people and environment but there are some factors that contributes to the company that makes it unbearable. Overall, I loved the time I worked in such a great company
Pros
Fun people and great environment
Cons
Low Salary
Thrilling, Nerve Cracking Experience
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabangJuly 10, 2019
Call Center Agents are awesome. I salute them how they manage to work under pressure. It was an amazing experience, I have learned a lot most especially to overcome my fear to speak English fluently.
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Work Hours
Salary / Benefits
One of the best company!
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongJuly 10, 2019
Concentrix is probably the best company I was able to work with. They have a great working environment aimed at employees growth while providing excellent customer service for clients all around the world.
Salary / Benefits
Good compensation and career opportunities for everyone
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AlabangJuly 5, 2019
Loved the working environment and employees are well compensated.
The account I worked with was also great and I learned a lot from my experience working there.
Technical Support Associate II (Former Employee) –  SLC MakatiJuly 4, 2019
Our typical day is normal as others, sometimes we do have many customers but we can handle it, I learned how to place myself on our customers shoe so that I will be able to provide the help that they need. Management are cool because they help employees everytime they need help, workplace is fine very convenient. Hardest part are those times I'm dealing with irate agent but after I manage to know how they feel I was able to help those irate customer and make them happy, I enjoyed when we have gatherings every lunch and every days off.
Salary / Benefits
They really mean it when they say world-class facilities, then it’s Concentrix.
Site Leader - Admin & Facilities Mgmt (Former Employee) –  NuvaliJuly 2, 2019
The working culture and environment is something you will claim as a second home when you’re referring to the former Nuvali Site. People are laid back since it’s still considered as a “probinsya”, far from the crazy jungle of Manila. Corporate world, nature at the Nuvali Park, plus a promising BPO job—that’s Concentrix Nuvali.
Pros
Free coffee, recreation area, 24/7 security.
It will depend on you
CSR II (Former Employee) –  AlabangJuly 2, 2019
It's okay for first-timers, average at best on all aspects. Just like any other BPO company, it depends on your one-up manager. Salary is okay, advancement is okay too, I got one. Work-life balance will depend where you reside, it's the commute that's gonna be the gauge.
Pros
employee appreciation
Cons
Mandatory OT
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace with fun teammates
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJune 30, 2019
Its a good place to work. You'll meet different kinds of people. Coworkers were nice and also you'll encounter different kind of customer. it can be tougher than it looks especially when you're a first timer but you'll use to it. Nothing much to say but i really enjoyed my stay in Concentrix and as soon as possible i really want to go back and work as there agent again.
Pros
Benefits and incentives
Cons
Shifting schedule
Salary / Benefits
Productive but a bit bland every day
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  MandaluyongJune 29, 2019
Concentrix's environment is a bit lackluster for me
I've learned how to payroll work in the US
Management for me is a bit tight
The hardest part of the job is the shift schedules
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Exhausting
Competitive Pay
Technical Support Representative II (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJune 26, 2019
The team we had was amazing, the work place culture was wonderful and I personally had a great time working in this company.Because of the competitive pay, it afforded me to travel and go to different places in the Philippines.
Innovative, Fun
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityJune 26, 2019
-Answering customers concern via phone, email or chat.
-The hardest part of the job is when you encounter new issues or unknown issues.
-Learned to multitask a lot.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Mandatory OT
A Yin and a Yang
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  PHJune 24, 2019
The journey with that company was not easy. We really need to work hard and excel for you to be recognized. They company is very driven with their philosophy so for the first time employees, fresh graduate, it must be very difficult however on the other side, that is the challenge that we needed to conquer and that makes us stronger. I think that was the best part that I have gained with that company.Knowledge and confidence!
Salary / Benefits
good company to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetJune 24, 2019
Coworkers were nice and enthusiastic. The support of the account I was assigned to was okay. Would have loved to work longer if not for the shifting schedule most often than needed.
Pros
Activites
Cons
Shifting schedule
Nice workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 21, 2019
You'll meet different kinds of people regardless of their age, size, appearance and race. They value their diverse culture. It's a good place to work.
Pros
Fun Activities
Cons
Long hours. Less trainings and seminars
Salary / Benefits
This is an employee friendly workplace.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  MakatiJune 19, 2019
We provide Customer Service Support to our clients. All employee needs are provided by the company to deliver efficient customer service. Constant training are provided for updates on product knowledge.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
It's a good company to work with.
Email and Chat Technical Support for DJI drones (Former Employee) –  PasigJune 18, 2019
Coworkers were nice and enthusiastic. The support of the account I was assigned to was impeccable. Would have loved to work longer if not for the shifting schedule most often than needed.
Pros
Good facility and location is easy to get to via UV from Masinag.
Cons
Shifting schedule specific to the account.
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 17, 2019
My experience during training was very amazing. But during the time that I was endorsed to the floor I didn’t enjoy. I can’t feel the working environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.5K