Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 3,133 reviews matching the search See all 21,330 reviews
stressful
Customer Service Advocate II (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 23, 2019
I use to work at Convergys now CNX. I am not so appreciative with how management deal with people with disabilities. All my sick leaves are backed up with medical documents yet they tagged me as non- rehireable.
Pros
Human Resources, Facilities nd co-workers
Cons
management
Work Culture
Customer Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMay 21, 2019
Enjoyed staying here due to a work culture that inspires you to go to work everyday. The salary grade however is not competent versus other BPO offices.
fun and exciting
Sourcing Department (Former Employee) –  AlabangMay 18, 2019
I worked as an Intern here, This was fun and I learned how to communicate to different kind of person, I am not that good in english but I learned how to communicate in English since we are assigned in finding applicants for the CSR job position
Working in Concentrix is exceptional
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 18, 2019
Working in Concentrix is exceptional. Friendly working environment, not stressful working load and great team leaders. I'd say, one of the best things in the company is the many experiences you'll get. You get to work with a lot of professionals who have excelled in their work. You will find that they have so much to offer and that you have so much to learn. The work environment is varied nice. The new place is great. You will enjoy it there. Since the building is new, the facilities are in great shape. While I was always exhausted, I can genuinely say I enjoyed working here.
Pros
everything is good
Cons
Everyday is a challenge
Good working environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaMay 18, 2019
I have learned a lot from this company. Communication skills and Technical skills were enhanced and at the same time enjoyed working with other people. I learned how to be a team player.
Good to be with
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuMay 17, 2019
Found good friends here. The management is somewhat okay. Overall the environment is nice and good to be with.

Salary is not so competitive but is already good for making a living.
A typical day at work
HR Analyst (Supervisory level) (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 16, 2019
normal work ambiance in a BPO industry. a little more stressful at work. the bosses are just to everyone. Concentrix has yearly incentive based on the employee's performance.
Salary / Benefits
a productive kind of company
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  BacolodMay 11, 2019
it was fun working here, and was able to improve my communication skill and sales through encountering different kind of person in every call. was able to handle different kind of irate costumer.
Pros
good medical benifits
Best BPO experience.
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityMay 10, 2019
They offer competitve jobs, pushes you for career advancement with their company. Flexible jobs, no to toxic environment. Always on time salary and has many incentives for their employees. A good entry level job for fresh grad like me
Pros
Has incentives promo
Cons
Not a good facilties (e.g aircon)
staff is not helpful
Technical Support 2 (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesMay 9, 2019
Working there was due to people that only knows their friends from the inside for you to work regularly there if you don't you will be dismissed if they don't like you..
Pros
pay period is on time
Cons
company is not stable with trading and needs More help in training
Salary / Benefits
Good salary but shifting schedules are inconvenient
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 8, 2019
I received good salary but the schedule is very inconvenient and they focus mainly on surveys that the customer answer and yet we cannot dispute it whenever the customer gives a negative survey for us.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Schedules and goals
Workplace culture
HR Staff (Former Employee) –  Nuvali sta rosaMay 7, 2019
You will learn a lot even i'm just a intern they help me to enhance my knowledge. And help me to be a responsible HR Staff and be a flexible worker who can manage all things.
Pros
Co-worker are nice
Salary / Benefits
Very educational and fun work place to enhance your skills
OJT (Former Employee) –  Davao CityMay 7, 2019
Teamwork, decision making skills and most importantly communication skills are the skills that i acquired during during my practicum because we were assigned in different teams and with different task. We learned new stuff and many situational problems that we solved with the help of our supervisors.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Product and Process Trainer (Current Employee) –  Spark Place, CubaoMay 6, 2019
There are lot of benefits offered in this company but doesn't provide well compensation for their long time loyal employees. Newly hired employees have higher salary than trainers.
Pros
Annual Family Day
Cons
No Laptop provided for trainers.
Great
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Fort BonifacioMay 4, 2019
Its a great ambiance, and great workplace culture I really enjoyed working there but it just so happened that I need HMO for my mother and father so ive decided to look for a company that can provide my needs.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
HMO for dependent
An alright work place
Customer Service Associate II (Former Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesMay 4, 2019
Taking in calls and chats with concerns about their bill, services and inquiries about new service. My knowledge in Customer Service increased tenfold and the management is okay. The workplace is better compared to other call centers. The hardest part of the job was when we took in both calls and chats. Enjoyable part of the job is whenever a customer's concern and issue is resolved.
Pros
Approachable bosses
Cons
No career growth
Night Time Rate
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesMay 4, 2019
Usual day at work involves coming an hour early to start up your tools and be sure to get a seat for your self as it is a little cramped during shift change.
Technical information is handy and a great deal of customer service should be practiced.
Management is a little strict as we have to comply to certain requirements set by international clients.
Workplace is a little more less cohesive as the day to day would depend on the circle you would get along with or the team you belong.
Staying up lively at wee hours of morning poses a great challenge to everyday work.
Pay and the medical coverage would be most rewarding but health has always been an issue for this kind of job nature.
Pros
Less traffic to work
Cons
health issue
Fun and productive workplace
Sales Associate II (Former Employee) –  AlabangMay 2, 2019
I learnt a lot in Convergys. It really boost my self confidence plus the their training helps me more to improve my communication skills. At first, it's really a life changing for me because of their working environment and culture. It has a friendly working environment.
On-the-Job Trainee/Intern (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongApril 29, 2019
Its okay and they handle you very well. they manage you and they treated you fairly. They give you some advice to perform your tasks. Everything is okay.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityApril 29, 2019
An adaptable place for every individual who wants to gain more knowledge regarding Customer Service. Good management, easily to work with, but sometimes has strict management.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Strict management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K