Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 3,226 reviews matching the search See all 22,298 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun environment with games and amusement.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CitySeptember 16, 2019
During the days when I was in Concentrix for General Motors account, I learned how to use appropriate time to handle the customers issue and avoiding long calls.
Pros
Meet and greet free lunch
Cons
Long huddle
concentrix have toxic accounts
Advance tech support (Former Employee) –  northgate alabangSeptember 13, 2019
almost all the accounts are toxic and really hard to survive. Good thing is my tl and OM are good people that's why I stayed. But the work you are force to do RDOT. And the goals are impossible. Not gonna recommend this company. Your life will never be balanced when you stay in this company.
Productive and fun workplace
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mandalagan, Bacolod CitySeptember 13, 2019
The workplace is good and the people are also welcoming and supportive. The hardest part of the job was to work unequipped with knowledge and support before hitting the production floor
Salary / Benefits
Full of activities and it's not always all about work.
Subject Matter Expert (Escalation) (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaSeptember 12, 2019
From recruitment, to HR, management and operations - everyone were kind and helpful. As for the training team, they're very knowledgeable. You can say that they always want their employees to excel on their field. To do better everyday and they also show appreciation to their employees with free food and sometimes free cinema pass.
Pros
There are always free food
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment yet has a room for improvement.
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Mactan, CebunSeptember 12, 2019
Learned how to digest structured process upon reviewing inquiries for healthcare providers. Has a good working environment and culture that seeks the highest quality of service.
Salary / Benefits
A very employee friendly company.
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 11, 2019
I learned how important the job is. They also thought me how the usual things that is needed to be done for us and what would be the outcome by doing the right thing.
Job description
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetSeptember 10, 2019
Being a fraud analyst is challenging. You have to open an investigation if fraud on the account really exist and assist customers if their card is not working especially if there is a suspected fraud activity. The most challenging part is the verification process wherein you need to authenticate the caller over the phone. Though most of the time you will be dealing with irate customers, you will feel accomplished/satisfied if at the end of the day you were able to help.
the the cus the
Great Salary Offer/Great Team Leader
Supervisory Officer (Former Employee) –  AlabangSeptember 10, 2019
Indeed, it is good working here in this company. They provide lots of benefits and comission to their employees. There are also a lots of activities to boost environmental productivity.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly environment and has a welcoming aura
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 10, 2019
Even I started from a scratch and i dont even have a background in call center they managed to train me well in a well manered environment. People at concentrix is very friendly too
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative / Call Center (Former Employee) –  OrtigasSeptember 9, 2019
My typical day with this company was always good.
I've learned a lot being employed with this company.
The management is good, the workplace culture is good.
Hardest part of the job? I really can't say because I enjoyed working for them.
nice company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 5, 2019
I've worked here for 1year as a customer service representative and all I can say is that I really enjoyed working here because of the nice facilities and I have all the benefits. They management assisted me on my maternity benefits and I've learned a lot of things during my stay here.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CitySeptember 5, 2019
Its really fun working in the this company. It helps me improve my skills and provide well compensation of the job. It also helps me manage my work-life balance.
producrive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 4, 2019
Handle large incoming calls, assist customers wants and needs, Follow standard spiel to shorten given period of time, process issues and provide immediate resolution
Pros
free coffee
Cons
i have no problem with this company
Na
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 2, 2019
Low salary 14k basic, all sites are not synchronized. One site will tell you one thing and one site will tell you another regarding the offer stressful
Lot of tools
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongAugust 31, 2019
Training was unclear and very hard to understand. Trainer was always smokes as if we don't. Always smoke without asking if we understand the lesson/topic.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Always recruit
Productive and Good Compensation
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Cebu CityAugust 31, 2019
Very Comfortable Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AlabangAugust 30, 2019
Conducts a lot of trainings for self improvement.
Never asked for overtimes.
Office uniform is not required.
Complete set of tools and guidebooks for easy problem solving.
Dedicated coaches per team to assist you in case of a very unique problem.
N/a
Technical Support Associate ( Fresh (Former Employee) –  Alabang, Muntinlupa City, PhilippinesAugust 28, 2019
The work environment and my other colleagues made me stay in this company for about 2 years and 6 months. Without having these fun people, I won't stay any longer
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place with recreational areas
Workforce Analyst (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 27, 2019
I love my work, I love my Job but I don't want the management due to certain circumstances of work locations and benefit. Our benefits got lessen & chances of yearly performance increase DECREASED due to the fact that your company purchased a much bigger company and budget is now allotted to 80,000+ employees. I
Very toxic environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 27, 2019
This company is not newbie friendly. Definitely not for the faint of heart. They did not provide proper onboarding when I worked there. From the get go, they will expect that you'll learn the ins and outs of the job in a short amount of time without proper training. I also cannot stand the feeling that the employees are not welcoming. They need to work on communication with peers and teamwork. Also, there is a huge room for improvement in terms of Recruitment Process Management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K