CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Admin Staff (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 8, 2019
I am an intern at Civil Service Commission in Pasay my typical day at work includes helping my seniors filing the data of the employees from different branches of Government
none work fun
Administrative Aide (Current Employee) –  Agusan del SurDecember 16, 2018
i learned to work with respect and honesty , records in charge , pull out 201 files as requested, depositing cash and check into the bank, keep safe equipment
Pros
free snacks
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
I learned many things not only those things that related to my course but also the things that molded me into the person i am right now.
On the Job Trainee (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Tandag CitySeptember 20, 2018
I was exposed in actual work in CSC, every time you are in duty you need to wear your required and proper attire for this job to make you good looking, formal and respective. When there is a problem don't directly jump to conclusion you need to find a ways in order to solve the said problem. The time finish the task assigned to me is important, but it is also important that I should do it correctly. As I was conducting my training there, I also follow the instructions and accept or admit my failure and should learn from it as what our director said. I need to be a responsible enough in terms of my work because does papers or documents is very confidential you must be careful. Aside from those things, I also learned to be more sociable and to adjust myself in the environment where I working at and who I working with.
Funny and good people-environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  LeyteAugust 3, 2018
My supervisors act not just my boss but they also act like a mother and father inside the working environment. They really explained well the job/task.
Pros
Employees are great motivator, they give good recognition for a job well-done.
Cons
More on paper works which is not related to my field of study
Productive and Fun Workplace
IT Support/Records Officer/Appointment Processor (Former Employee) –  Butuan CityJuly 16, 2018
I learned how to process appointment for the agency's, the rules of Civil Service Commission and workplace is very good the management are good in handling customers.
Pros
Free Lunch and Snacks
Cons
minimum work hours
Salary / Benefits
Senior Personnel Specialist/Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 7, 2018
High integrity of employees

Good work/life balance

Supportive supervisors

Opportunities for travel

Opportunities for advancement

Creativity is encouraged
Pros
Great team building workshops
Cons
Politics
Productive workplace
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 24, 2018
Good co-workers, clean office with complete supply needed for work. Had a lot of things to learn about public service. Good supervisors and approachable managers.
Salary / Benefits
the office is quite accomodating
RESEARCHER (Former Employee) –  Zamboanga City, PhilippinesApril 12, 2018
The office is quite accommodating and the employees are so warm. The work is okay, there are training and seminars conducted by the organization for employees continuous improvement. However the work is under a six (6) month contract only. The work is fun as going to different places and visiting different government agencies conducting surveys and interviewing clients of the said agencies are part of the job.
Fun to work with.
Office Staff / Encoder (Former Employee) –  BalangaMarch 16, 2018
Great working environment with a great people.
I highly recommend this organization to interns looking for a an ofgice staff position.
Everyone is accommodating.
Salary / Benefits
i enjoy working in CSC cuz they are friendly,helpfu,they always guide u as an OJT Trainee
OJT Trainee (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, La UnionJanuary 8, 2018
As a trainee in civil service commision. I assign in Management service division..i learn how to use fax machine,encode,filing,photocopied a diffirent kind of ducument..how to canvass and routed a ducument.
Pros
Cons
standard
responsible
ON THE JOB TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Tuguegarao City, CagayanNovember 28, 2017
1.arranging files and documents
2.motivation
3.good management
4.commited to everyone
5.nothing.
6. doing some fun activities together with employees.
Pros
Cons
right hours
Salary / Benefits
Healthy and productive workplace. It benefits both employer and employee
IGHR Secretariat (Former Employee) –  Civil Service Commission Diliman Quezon CityNovember 14, 2017
It is really fun working in civil service commission as a public servant, friendly people, helpful co-worker, approachable, beautiful environment, good salary.
Productive and fun
OJT Trainee (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 12, 2017
Great place to work ti build your career and you learn new things everyday and a lot of opportunities for growth. The management is doing a fine job of keeping a company both focused and flexible
Management and Employee all professional;
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT III (Former Employee) –  Batangas City, BatangasSeptember 26, 2017
All employee and managers are all professional and very supportive. good management and the salary and other benefits are very good and satisfied . the best ever.
Pros
free transpo and food
Cons
basic hours
Productive and Accountable
On-the-Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, PhilippinesAugust 12, 2017
The hardest part of the job is that there were many clients to be entertained everyday most especially during Fridays but I still enjoyed doing it. In that workplace, I have learned how to deal nicely with different people and I also learned how to manage my time.
Fun officemates, boring environment
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 19, 2017
I worked as a part time graphic designer for this government agency and everything's just so-so. The only thing I can complain is the boring environment since of course most of the employees are beyond my age.
Pros
Free food most of the time
Comfortable workplace
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Imus City, CaviteggJune 4, 2017
Good teachers and good work companions.
Typical government work hours. Deals with different people.
With different perks inside the institution.....
Salary / Benefits
Full of adventure and I interviewed a lot of professionals
Anti-Red Tape Act Red Card Survey Researcher (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityMay 4, 2017
My job is to visit different agency within Region VI and observe the system of their frontline services based on their compliance with the Civil Service Anti-Red Taped Act – Red Card Survey and gather feedbacks from the clients
Pros
I can visit different places in the region
Cons
I am not familiar with some places i have visited
Salary / Benefits
Productive and nice work place with nice co-workers and being as a family.
Encoder (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, Misamis OrientalMay 4, 2017
8-12 hours a day if I'm in overtime. I've learned to be more productive and do my best in my work and be more pleasant to my clients. The hardest part of my job is working under pressure and the most enjoyable part is when I love the job they have given to me.
Pros
Free snacks or lunch
.productive and enjoyable..
Internship (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, Misamis OrientalApril 1, 2017
During my 8 months in my internship training in Civil Service Commission I gained so much experience in field office I learn how to handle different people with higher position and after in field office the Human Resource Division absorb me to be in there office. It was very challenging because it has a different kind of task especially when we organize a kind of seminar in different agency every month that uses my skills, strength and initiative in work.
Pros
free snack
Cons
8 hours