Citi Salary & Benefits reviews: Customer Solutions Specialist

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 17,335 reviews
Not a fun workplace
Customer Solutions Officer (Former Employee) –  BGCJuly 29, 2019
They offer good competitive salary but when you are inside the company, you will experience such a bad management by some supervisors and managers. No people skills. They only care about their numbers. No work and life balance. Can't even apply a Vacation Leave if you really need it. For Sick Leave, you need to be hospitalized first before you can use it. Worst management ever.
Pros
na
Cons
worst management
Best place to work
Customer Solutions Officer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 10, 2018
Never ending coaching and learnings. I love this company. Compensation and benefits are really amazing.Best place to work, I was trained to handled credit cards, personal loans, mortgages and savings accounts.
power tripper Teamleads
customer solutions rep (Former Employee) –  TaguigMarch 9, 2017
low salary and There salary is not suitable in our daily needs, but make our works done early before the deadline. When somebody resigned, they make laugh of them or talk about them.and dont forget the power tripper tls and manager .. politics everywhere..rude HR as well..
Pros
rewards and recognition
Cons
low salary and 80 calls per day
Fun and Exciting Job
CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS OFFICER (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINESFebruary 14, 2017
I used to work at CITI 5 days a week. 2 Restdays a week during weekend. I do manage Team. Enhance their capabilities. Monitor the monthly quotas and help them to have a productive work everyday. The most enjoyable part of my job in CITI is that I used to talked to clients not just locally but all over the world and the hardest part would be the irate clients and meeting my monthly target.
Pros
Free Transportation Allowance, Rice Allowance every month and Medical Allowance and Health Card.
Cons
Long Hours at work.
fun workplace
Customer Solutions Officer (Former Employee) –  Makati, P00July 20, 2014
take in calls. I have learned to be understanding and very patient with the customers. The management give incentives for those top agents. My co agents are ok. The challenging part of the job is you need to pass all your score cards but it's worth it.
Pros
high pay, free medical insurance and covers your dependents
Salary / Benefits
Great things come to those who work hard
Customer Solutions Officer (Former Employee) –  Manila,PhilippinesMarch 7, 2013
Our schedule normally lasts for 6 months up to a year. I had been working graveyard shifts, I come in at 9pm and go home at 7am. I start taking calls at 9:30pm - 6:30pm. After our shift we have our end-of-day reports. We discuss current updates, what happened within the shift, and our game plan for the next shift.

Working in the customer service industry for such a long time now, I had learned how to deal with different people of different races. I pretty much know how to pacify irate callers and connect with people whom I haven't met yet in my life.

The management is very supportive. They give the proper training to those who are deserving. Great bonuses and incentives for people who work hard. Aside from monetary bonuses, they also give out certificates every end of the month.

To balance our work life, our team normally would have a team building every quarter, at least weekly eat-outs. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to earn what you have worked for, share it with your family.
Pros
compensation and benefits
Cons
night shift