Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

Citi Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Work is fast-paced and stressful but has competetive pay and collaborative environment
Work is very fast-paced and requires employees to perform efficiently. The company emphasizes on work-life-balance but that's hard to do if you have so many things on your plate. Many people work overtime (depending on the team). But, at least, bosses discourage and don't give any work during the weekends.

People are generally approachable and collaborative. Very helpful especially to new hires. Pay and benefits are competitive and you receive high end-of-year bonuses if you do really well in your projects. Lots of career growth opportunities as well.
Best Place to Work
If you’re looking for a company that will take care of you and your family then Citi Philippines is the company you’re looking for.

Aside from you learning and developing your skills the management has been supportive in all aspect. It’s sad that I had to leave and chose and different path.
Salary / Benefits
Citi is a great place to work!
I've had meaningful career growth as I worked with Citi. My role involves a lot of challenging tasks which sharpened my knowledge and expertise. I have learned as I collaborate with various stakeholders among the technology unit.
Salary / Benefits
One thing I've learned from Citigroup was my collaborative skills. I became a team player. Also I learned the value of integrity in terms of doing my job.
Excellent workplace and employees
Citi is an excellent workplace to work with, they have a very good Senior Management and a very competitive salary and employee benefits. Citi produces good employees and ensures each employee has his/her own development plan.
Good experience
As my experiences customer information,
I am an excellent communicator. I pride myself on making sure people have the right information because it drives better results. Most business issues stem from poor communication, so I feel a responsibility to keep everyone on the same page.

It helps to develop my career growth
Pros
Approve
Cons
Approve
Competitive and Fast Paced Environment
Citi has exemplary compensation and benefits. They will definitely demand the job the pay grade they offered you with. They will train you to become the best version of yourself. You won't find yourself getting bored with monotonous tasks because of the ever changing business demands.
Highly Competitive
My peers and superiors when I was working there was very competitive and always performed at a high level. It created a culture of achievers and instilled a success mentality.
Great Banking Industry
- Wounderful company to work with
- Excellent training program experience

- Great Salary and compensation

- Good working ambiance

- Good working culture
Productive and Fun
weekdays schedule. fixed weekends off. so much good company. enjoyable at the same time you learned a lot from them. very good company for everyone. thanks!
Great office location!
A typical day at work, on the spot coaching for meeting goals on client experience. Collaborating deeply both with unit manager and the team itself making sure no one is missing out.
Overall great company
Great company to work for but the job itself was stressful. I believe I would've learned more in a different role. They suddenly changed our work location without at least a month's notice.
Productive workplace
The work is very fast-paced everyday you have to deal with different clients it develops your length of patience and quite very stressful but they do give good incentives.
Amazing workplace!
Culture is definitely something that is very unique and amazing in Citi. You will really feel welcomed and safe and happy around everyone because of the dynamic of the people around you is very positive and fun.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Promotes work life balance
The culture in Citi is great. The boss are not toxic and are concerned on the employee's growth. They also promote work-life balance to have a better performance also at work.
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits are good
Pros: performance base incentive is awesome,co workers are great
Cons:locker change daily hassle to fall in line to look for assigned locker # and assigned floor changes.and all about changes movement from diff LOB not giving prior notice and support not given properly after being transfered was assigned diff off with your team mates.

I would really love to stay if it wasnt that way
Salary / Benefits
Great work experience. Terrible work life balance
If you want to start, its great here.
But life is not just work alone.

I became too workaholic because there is just a lot of workload.

Skills and work ethics are the best!
Salary / Benefits
Not recommendable for fresh grads
Only stayed in the company for 4 months and I hated it.

Pros:

- I liked the people I was working with, very fun and millennial.

- Upper management hears you out. (Office managers)

Cons:

- HMO was promised to be given on our first day, but we received it 2-3 months after.

- Night differential was received 2 months after due to management and HR issues.

- Too much pressure on new hires to reach AHT and NPS.

- Too much time wasted on training since there were a lot of days we weren't doing anything. Had to rush all the lessons on our final week which caused information overload.

- My boss/UM is the worst UM ever. She will shout at you and embarrass you in front of many people.

- Always required to OT 1 hour before shift. That makes it 10 hours of work, and you have to be there extra early because setting up your tools takes too much time.
Awesome experience working with CITI
It was nice working and I had such a great time spending and working with them. Though the my office was faraway from my home but despite of being faraway, Im excited everyday to go.to work.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging workplace with lots of potential to grow technically and personally
Challenging workplace with lots of potential to grow technically and personally. A global company with lots of opportunity to work globally, remotely and/or with relocation.
Great Company
I would love to work here again. I was a legal intern here and my boss was very understanding. I learned so much and the people were so kind. There were a lot of lawyers that actually inspired me to take up law.