Citi Employee Reviews

Found 313 reviews matching the search See all 16,798 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I wanna work again with Citi.
Citiphone Officer- Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityNovember 8, 2019
The benefits were great most specially the HMO. HMO with dependents. The same coverage as mine. Salary was superb but you have to work for it. OT pay was almost my salary. Great managers. Highly competitive. Must be adept in the financial industry in order to adjust in the fast paced environment. The most advanced systems so far. The only concern is the location. Eastwood City has the worst traffic.
fun
Collections Officer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 2, 2019
learned to be a self starter and a leader. Great management team that fosters growth and development. Culture is fun and dynamic that gives you a sense of being part of a family. Drives on exceeding goals and improving its processes to make sure that it maximizes it's people's abilities. Pushed people to be a better version of themselves on a daily basis.
productive and fun workplace
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityOctober 21, 2019
The management are very helpful towards their employees in terms of productivity. Productive sales, fun and work culture is great. Thinking positive helps you motivate to fullfill your goal. Love hitting the goal monthly. More incentives gets.
pro employee
CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS OFFICER/ RETENTIONS OFFICER/ SERVICE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  BGCOctober 13, 2019
its been 6 years i've been working here and i must say that they value their employee especially when it comes to health. the salary is also great and the managers are also great.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive working environment but fulfilling job
Quality and Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Libis QCOctober 10, 2019
Working with Citibank is like working with your family. Everyone treats everybody with respect regardless of your position.

Training is also a top priority of the management as this will enable employees develop not just their strength but also their weaknesses
productive and enjoyable
Accounting Assistant of Bookkeeper/Expense payable (Current Employee) –  Batangas City, BatangasOctober 4, 2019
you can really l;earn a lots of thing regarding accounting,,,u can use your degree in this company,,,everday is a productive day..you will enjoy working with ypurt co workers
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and fun place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesSeptember 11, 2019
Typical day starts with a day goal, then you take in calls and try to manage the accounts of clients/customers. You work with a team and over all the company makes you feel like a big family. Coach are available anytime to help you and give you feedback on your work.
Pros
Fun and friendly atmosphere
Fun place to work with
Advisor II (Current Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 8, 2019
Customer Service is our top priority by giving the right actions according to their needs. Working as Customer Support Associate is something that is great experience.
Pros
Free Coffees
Cons
Long Hours
Terrible company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityAugust 30, 2019
Fresh grads, stay away. They offer higher than average salary yes, but work life balance sucks. They ask you to come in an hour before shift UNPAID and when you’re late for that UNPAID hour they make a deduction to your salary. When you take calls even if its already time to go home they will ask you to finish all calls and extend longer hours UNPAID. They even told their new hires to sleep in the sleeping quarters just so they wont be late for that one hour UNPAID ‘study session’. Terrible. You'll find better opportunities elsewhere without having to sacrifice your personal life. Stay away. Their new hires almost never last that’s why they’re always hiring.
Productive and fun
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  BGC TaguigAugust 21, 2019
I have learned a lot being with Citi for 7years. From Customer service assisted US and UK bank clients, I can tell that its fun and learning experience.
Salary / Benefits
Good pay but no work life balance
IAM Analayst (Current Employee) –  BGCAugust 20, 2019
Pros: Good as a start up company for fresh grads; lots of leadership trainings and mentorship

Cons: Work overload and no work life balance; no certifications provided
Good Learning
Customer Solutions Officer (Current Employee) –  BGCAugust 1, 2019
Not much to say due to entry level post. Biggest feedback is that they are slow to respond and process external or internal applications. Only moved to workday in 2019 whereas other companies have been on this platform almost 4 years now. They are quite slow to innovate, especially Citibank AU
Excellent
Quality officer (Current Employee) –  Citi plaza, phJuly 31, 2019
Excellent company, good people a perfect place to work with. Awesome bosses. Good benefits and salary. Work life balance. Has a very good sense of professionalism with his employees
Not a fun workplace
Customer Solutions Officer (Former Employee) –  BGCJuly 29, 2019
They offer good competitive salary but when you are inside the company, you will experience such a bad management by some supervisors and managers. No people skills. They only care about their numbers. No work and life balance. Can't even apply a Vacation Leave if you really need it. For Sick Leave, you need to be hospitalized first before you can use it. Worst management ever.
Pros
na
Cons
worst management
Satisfactory work place
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bonifacio Global CityJuly 21, 2019
My career journey with Citi was satisfactory. I started as a Citiphone offficer and now an Operations Manager handling Singapore Telesales. I had exposure with Australia, United Kingdom and Singapore programs. Part of the exposure includes customer service, sales and risk management. With 10 years of customer service and phone sales experience, i was able to learn the challenges and was part in formulating action plans to address them.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long work hours
Excellent career growth
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 9, 2019
The company gives value to each employees career growth through the individual development program. They encourage and support the employees to achieve their desired future career.
Pros
Great benefits
Documentation and fun workplace
ACCOUNTING CLERK (Former Employee) –  quezon city PhilippinesJune 5, 2019
it was a pleasant experience work in citibank. I gained so much knowledge regarding documentation and marketing strategy. How to market your client and explained to them for filling the credit card.
Pros
no free
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with amazing team members
Unit Manager / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetMay 13, 2019
When I became a Team Leader, at first it was a challenged because I needed to handle my team mates before. There were some of them who are more tenured that me. Some of them are even my friends so I think that is the most challenging part of my Team Leader life. I was able to learn a lot of things from them. In our role as a leader the most important thing is the daily touch point with them or the coaching session. I have learned that being a team leader does not only require you being good with the process itself but also having a good people skills. The most enjoyable part of being a team leader is when you see your team leaders moving up. There was a time that I only have to handle 5 team members because most of them became SMEs of the new waves since our team was really excelling not only with numbers but with non financial metrics such as attendance, productivity and schedule adherence. I will always be proud of the team I have handled.
Pros
Team buildings every month, getting to know different types of behaviour
Cons
I needed to be scheduled in a new team where I needed to be in a night shift.
Challenging job
Loan Consultant (Philippines) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 12, 2019
work with lots of wit, outbound call and personal meetings to clients.
A work with lots of articulating strategies on convincing person in applying loans.
Pros
Good taining
Cons
lots of travels
Agent
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhillippinesMay 9, 2019
As an agent, my job is very tiring because we need to work in field everyday, we learned how to deal with our clients. Manager-employee communication is very important. It's fun to be with other employee. the hardest part of the job is to find client. the most enjoyable part is when you go to different places to promote our service.
Pros
bonuses
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

56.1K