Citi Employee Reviews

Found 321 reviews matching the search See all 17,144 reviews
Amazing workplace!
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  TaguigJanuary 13, 2020
Culture is definitely something that is very unique and amazing in Citi. You will really feel welcomed and safe and happy around everyone because of the dynamic of the people around you is very positive and fun.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Promotes work life balance
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Taguig CityJanuary 12, 2020
The culture in Citi is great. The boss are not toxic and are concerned on the employee's growth. They also promote work-life balance to have a better performance also at work.
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits are good
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityJanuary 8, 2020
Pros: performance base incentive is awesome,co workers are great
Cons:locker change daily hassle to fall in line to look for assigned locker # and assigned floor changes.and all about changes movement from diff LOB not giving prior notice and support not given properly after being transfered was assigned diff off with your team mates.
I would really love to stay if it wasnt that way
Salary / Benefits
Great work experience. Terrible work life balance
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJanuary 7, 2020
If you want to start, its great here.
But life is not just work alone.
I became too workaholic because there is just a lot of workload.
Skills and work ethics are the best!
Salary / Benefits
Not recommendable for fresh grads
Costumer Solutions Officer (Former Employee) –  Bonifacio CityDecember 21, 2019
Only stayed in the company for 4 months and I hated it.

Pros:
- I liked the people I was working with, very fun and millennial.
- Upper management hears you out. (Office managers)

Cons:
- HMO was promised to be given on our first day, but we received it 2-3 months after.
- Night differential was received 2 months after due to management and HR issues.
- Too much pressure on new hires to reach AHT and NPS.
- Too much time wasted on training since there were a lot of days we weren't doing anything. Had to rush all the lessons on our final week which caused information overload.
- My boss/UM is the worst UM ever. She will shout at you and embarrass you in front of many people.
- Always required to OT 1 hour before shift. That makes it 10 hours of work, and you have to be there extra early because setting up your tools takes too much time.
Awesome experience working with CITI
Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  UP Technohub, Quezon CityNovember 25, 2019
It was nice working and I had such a great time spending and working with them. Though the my office was faraway from my home but despite of being faraway, Im excited everyday to go.to work.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging workplace with lots of potential to grow technically and personally
Global Batch Management Manager (Former Employee) –  TaguigNovember 19, 2019
Challenging workplace with lots of potential to grow technically and personally. A global company with lots of opportunity to work globally, remotely and/or with relocation.
Great Company
Intern (Former Employee) –  MakatiNovember 18, 2019
I would love to work here again. I was a legal intern here and my boss was very understanding. I learned so much and the people were so kind. There were a lot of lawyers that actually inspired me to take up law.
Salary / Benefits
very stressful and demanding.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glorietta 5 Makati cityNovember 13, 2019
Convergys is a stable company, although Citibank pays them good for collections dept., but Convergys is always complained by employees for giving low salary versus the experience of the employee.
Salary / Benefits
I wanna work again with Citi.
Citiphone Officer- Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityNovember 8, 2019
The benefits were great most specially the HMO. HMO with dependents. The same coverage as mine. Salary was superb but you have to work for it. OT pay was almost my salary. Great managers. Highly competitive. Must be adept in the financial industry in order to adjust in the fast paced environment. The most advanced systems so far. The only concern is the location. Eastwood City has the worst traffic.
fun
Collections Officer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 2, 2019
learned to be a self starter and a leader. Great management team that fosters growth and development. Culture is fun and dynamic that gives you a sense of being part of a family. Drives on exceeding goals and improving its processes to make sure that it maximizes it's people's abilities. Pushed people to be a better version of themselves on a daily basis.
productive and fun workplace
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityOctober 21, 2019
The management are very helpful towards their employees in terms of productivity. Productive sales, fun and work culture is great. Thinking positive helps you motivate to fullfill your goal. Love hitting the goal monthly. More incentives gets.
pro employee
CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS OFFICER/ RETENTIONS OFFICER/ SERVICE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  BGCOctober 13, 2019
its been 6 years i've been working here and i must say that they value their employee especially when it comes to health. the salary is also great and the managers are also great.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive working environment but fulfilling job
Quality and Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Libis QCOctober 10, 2019
Working with Citibank is like working with your family. Everyone treats everybody with respect regardless of your position.

Training is also a top priority of the management as this will enable employees develop not just their strength but also their weaknesses
productive and enjoyable
you can really l;earn a lots of thing regarding accounting,,,u can use your degree in this company,,,everday is a productive day..you will enjoy working with ypurt co workers
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and fun place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesSeptember 11, 2019
Typical day starts with a day goal, then you take in calls and try to manage the accounts of clients/customers. You work with a team and over all the company makes you feel like a big family. Coach are available anytime to help you and give you feedback on your work.
Pros
Fun and friendly atmosphere
Fun place to work with
Advisor II (Current Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 8, 2019
Customer Service is our top priority by giving the right actions according to their needs. Working as Customer Support Associate is something that is great experience.
Pros
Free Coffees
Cons
Long Hours
Terrible company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityAugust 30, 2019
Fresh grads, stay away. They offer higher than average salary yes, but work life balance sucks. They ask you to come in an hour before shift UNPAID and when you’re late for that UNPAID hour they make a deduction to your salary. When you take calls even if its already time to go home they will ask you to finish all calls and extend longer hours UNPAID. They even told their new hires to sleep in the sleeping quarters just so they wont be late for that one hour UNPAID ‘study session’. Terrible. You'll find better opportunities elsewhere without having to sacrifice your personal life. Stay away. Their new hires almost never last that’s why they’re always hiring.
Productive and fun
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  BGC TaguigAugust 21, 2019
I have learned a lot being with Citi for 7years. From Customer service assisted US and UK bank clients, I can tell that its fun and learning experience.
Salary / Benefits
Good pay but no work life balance
IAM Analayst (Current Employee) –  BGCAugust 20, 2019
Pros: Good as a start up company for fresh grads; lots of leadership trainings and mentorship

Cons: Work overload and no work life balance; no certifications provided

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

56.2K