Citi Employee Reviews

Found 303 reviews matching the search See all 16,370 reviews
Productive and fun
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  BGC TaguigAugust 21, 2019
I have learned a lot being with Citi for 7years. From Customer service assisted US and UK bank clients, I can tell that its fun and learning experience.
Good Learning
Customer Solutions Officer (Current Employee) –  BGCAugust 1, 2019
Not much to say due to entry level post. Biggest feedback is that they are slow to respond and process external or internal applications. Only moved to workday in 2019 whereas other companies have been on this platform almost 4 years now. They are quite slow to innovate, especially Citibank AU
Excellent
Quality officer (Current Employee) –  Citi plaza, phJuly 31, 2019
Excellent company, good people a perfect place to work with. Awesome bosses. Good benefits and salary. Work life balance. Has a very good sense of professionalism with his employees
Not a fun workplace
Customer Solutions Officer (Former Employee) –  BGCJuly 29, 2019
They offer good competitive salary but when you are inside the company, you will experience such a bad management by some supervisors and managers. No people skills. They only care about their numbers. No work and life balance. Can't even apply a Vacation Leave if you really need it. For Sick Leave, you need to be hospitalized first before you can use it. Worst management ever.
Pros
na
Cons
worst management
Satisfactory work place
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bonifacio Global CityJuly 21, 2019
My career journey with Citi was satisfactory. I started as a Citiphone offficer and now an Operations Manager handling Singapore Telesales. I had exposure with Australia, United Kingdom and Singapore programs. Part of the exposure includes customer service, sales and risk management. With 10 years of customer service and phone sales experience, i was able to learn the challenges and was part in formulating action plans to address them.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long work hours
Excellent career growth
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 9, 2019
The company gives value to each employees career growth through the individual development program. They encourage and support the employees to achieve their desired future career.
Pros
Great benefits
Documentation and fun workplace
ACCOUNTING CLERK (Former Employee) –  quezon city PhilippinesJune 5, 2019
it was a pleasant experience work in citibank. I gained so much knowledge regarding documentation and marketing strategy. How to market your client and explained to them for filling the credit card.
Pros
no free
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with amazing team members
Unit Manager / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetMay 13, 2019
When I became a Team Leader, at first it was a challenged because I needed to handle my team mates before. There were some of them who are more tenured that me. Some of them are even my friends so I think that is the most challenging part of my Team Leader life. I was able to learn a lot of things from them. In our role as a leader the most important thing is the daily touch point with them or the coaching session. I have learned that being a team leader does not only require you being good with the process itself but also having a good people skills. The most enjoyable part of being a team leader is when you see your team leaders moving up. There was a time that I only have to handle 5 team members because most of them became SMEs of the new waves since our team was really excelling not only with numbers but with non financial metrics such as attendance, productivity and schedule adherence. I will always be proud of the team I have handled.
Pros
Team buildings every month, getting to know different types of behaviour
Cons
I needed to be scheduled in a new team where I needed to be in a night shift.
Challenging job
Loan Consultant (Philippines) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 12, 2019
work with lots of wit, outbound call and personal meetings to clients.
A work with lots of articulating strategies on convincing person in applying loans.
Pros
Good taining
Cons
lots of travels
Agent
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhillippinesMay 9, 2019
As an agent, my job is very tiring because we need to work in field everyday, we learned how to deal with our clients. Manager-employee communication is very important. It's fun to be with other employee. the hardest part of the job is to find client. the most enjoyable part is when you go to different places to promote our service.
Pros
bonuses
ProductIve but not fun.
CCTV Footage Investigator/ Viewer/ ComCen Staff (Current Employee) –  Citiplaza Building BGC TaguigApril 26, 2019
My work is not challenging anymore... just want to explore my learning capabilities, knowledge and skills. I would also like to work with right supervision.

Correction i was only assigned as project hired n the mentioned company by the agency i belonged with. Thank you.
Salary / Benefits
Reference Data Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityApril 15, 2019
Citi has a fast paced working environment. It has equipped me to be productive and work well under pressure. It's a good experience since we get to service clients from all over the world. Great benefits and compensation is average. However, work life balance is hard to achieve and career growth can be slow.
Pros
Great benefits (Meal and Transportation Allowance)
Cons
Long work hours, Low employee morale
Career Oriented
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesApril 11, 2019
Service oriented company that will give opportunity for you to grow your career and a productive place to work with.

World Class clientele service
Will provide you world class training and the managers will help you develop your career.
Pros
Diversity
A best place to work.
Day3 Reviewer/CRU PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 30, 2019
5 working days so I have time with family and friends to hang out.
Even If am in the world of Engineering, t'was fun embracing the world of banking and finance.
Productive day everyday.
Credit Card Sales - Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Pasig City, PhilippinesMarch 25, 2019
-Busy day while having fun.

-I learned how to be patient on following up credit card applications

-We are empowered in our sales technique

-Fun at work (office and field)

-It's always fun until you get rejected applications

-Telling the clients that their credit card application got approved
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
No basic pay(sales commision basis)
World-class financial company
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioMarch 11, 2019
Good company culture with opportunities of advancements to its employees. Good compensation packages and annual appraisal based on the employees performance.
Career developer
Assistant Manager - Balance Sheet Analyst Level 2 (Current Employee) –  ManilaMarch 11, 2019
Overall Career improvement opportunities
Work-Life balance
Friendly environment
Diversity and Inclusion culture
Reasonable pay rate
Technical know hows
Think a lot
BSS Manager (Former Employee) –  NCRMarch 6, 2019
challenging work. should be to update on change and be able to cope up with it. Work life balance is only little. good environment but sometimes management is hard to please.
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesMarch 6, 2019
Big bank. I was a programmer trainee while i was there. I trained on the AS/400. I learned a lot from talented co-workers on how to program properly. Good communication throughout the organization.
Enjoyable fieldwork
Branch Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las PiñasFebruary 19, 2019
Report in the office and start to do fieldwork. Submits business proposal to top corporation and offer personal loan for regular employees. This is a full-time job start at 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. I love the working environment here. From the management down to my co-employees. We always support our individual needs especially reaching our individual quotas. I don't consider my job as a burden. There is no hardest part. I enjoyed this job because I know somehow I also help others to their needs.