chooks to go

chooks to go Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Under pressured and willing to undertime
You have to be strategic and hard work
With full energy

You will got your salary + incentives with complete benefits and bonus 13th month pay .

Just always review your paper works and clean your store for monthly audit preparations.
Salary / Benefits
My job here is not easy because its so hot a lot of paper works have qouta but i know that there is no easy job
My work here is a lot of problems but i always find a way to solve that.
Because there is no superior during my whole day work or even workmate cause im the one in my outlet.

The superior are only visiting once a week in my outlet to check my paper like inventory sale,s materials comsumption and also to check the quality of products
Salary / Benefits
Always thankful for giving me a chance to be part of the company in the past 9 years..i just want to find some other opportunity for better future
Be focus in every project that given to you and always do your job whole heartedly,and everything follows in a good way..i will always apply what ever i learn in my past job(chooks to go) to my next job..i hope i'll be given opportunity to work with other company..
productive
..Im not working regularly in Chooks to go I'am special hired only but base on my experience i have a lot of learning to be a responsible service crew,
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Always productive day
my typical day at work there being a crew is having a busy day any time, hour and minutes of my work because am the only one crew in the said store. The most enjoyable part of my job having to dealt with different attitude of people everyday, so i can say that I am comfortable when it comes to understanding with the customer.
Pros
Free Accomodation
Cons
Long Hours
hardworking
Time management,follow rules and regulation,follow the correct guidelines on how to keep clean while working, all around,need to know how to become a manager inside of workplace.
Pros
free to work/ time management
Cons
8 hours and open over time
Chooks to go
As a rottiesseri crew I am able to do all the work alone preparing the chicken puttong on the oven make selling cleaning doing paper works its hard to work alone but in the end its good because everyday you learn more things.
Pros
No free
Salary / Benefits
They can teach every wrong that youve made to makeit right
They always remind us every day when we enter the store.We start to operate it everyday.What i learned i donthave to be always reminded iam the one who operate so i have to make it on my way and tactics.The wrong move that i made was to trust my co workers.Because they made me feel so down especially to store specialists and coordinator.Hardest part of the job is to clean it at 10 past at evening we have to in a straight duty.Irresponsible manpower .Ang hirap kumuha ng day off.Mababa ang salary.Enjoy part wheni serve the food to costumer and when i saw them smiling.
Pros
No Fre Lunches