Chinese General Hospital Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Working with them
OJT Trainee (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 28, 2018
I'm happy to be part of their company. Especially in EDP Department. They treat as one of their co-worker/friend even though where are in training (ojt).
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
Good training experience for newly graduates
Trainee Medical technologist (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesSeptember 30, 2017
I had a short stay in the laboratory but so far, the environment is good. The phlebotomy part was a bit stressful since every time the request will go to the lab, you will go right away to the ward where the patient is waiting for the drawing of blood samples. The requests are not kept together so that only one time you will go down and do all the necessary phlebotomy.
Staff Nurse
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 15, 2017
Worked as a Staff Nurse taking care of patients from time of admission up to discharge. Rendered personal care from giving bath, dressing changes, giving out meds & attending other basic needs.,
Private Nurse (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 2, 2017
It's a big hospital with good compensation benefits. They have a functional system. Very friendly team and management. Unfortunately, they have a long wait list for nurses.
Pros
Great to get an experience for nurses
Cons
Schedules
ISO accredited
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 6, 2017
In this hospital, I learn how to multi-task but we make sure that we are always giving the best service we can offer to the patient. we always make sure that the report we are releasing is confidential.
Good Experience
Secretary (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 3, 2016
Free meal will be provided .Free transportation and it is really a good hospital that you can work at for experiences.There is a lot of different patients you will encounter that can lead you to a more experience
Pros
free meal
Cons
pay
Productive and fun workplace
Secretary (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 7, 2015
It was a good company and I enjoyed working with doctors. I've learned many things and how to be flexible. Its not all about the numbers but how you personally grow, develop and help people who are sick.
Imbalanced Working Environment
Registered Nurse/ Med. Surg. (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJune 30, 2014
The set-up we have in the Philippines is completely different from the U.S., it starts just like coming inside an office and you update yourself by reading on paper charts what happen in the last shift. I learned how to become resourceful because of the 3rd world set-up we have and try to live with what is available. Management don't really care as nursing is not something that they feel is very important during the time i graduated fom school. Co-workers are very helpful only up to a certain extent because of the number of assignment we had which was way out numbered compared to the US. The hardest part of the job is the lack of advance technology and bad practive of aseptic and sterile techniques and shortage of hospital supply. The most enjoyable part of the job is, in spite of the lack of funds and imbalance work environment, we can still laugh and continue with our day and work not getting upset with management. I could only attribute it to our culture and the way we were expose to hardships in life.
Pros
Gained a lot of experience in clinical nursing
Cons
Salary is low, benefits not good
productive
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Manila, philippinesMay 8, 2013
8 hours a day plus overtime 2days day off .summer outing provide of company
tiring but fun workplace
Nursing Aide (Former Employee) –  Philippines, ManilaJuly 12, 2012
learned a lot especially on how to deal with patients,friendly and happy co workers..the hardest part of my job is working for 16 hours,the most enjoyable is eating while talking to my co workers it was very enjoyable
Pros
2 weeks vacation with pay
Cons
16 hours straight