Century Pacific Food Inc.

Century Pacific Food Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good workplace but unfair compensation
The workplace has a good atmosphere. Career advancement is good in the company. However, salary is way too low for a position that I have like mine. Below par compensation and the demands of the work is too high.
Salary / Benefits
Fun Workplace. Just a Bad Manager.
Prefer not to go to details. Over all, company is good. But some people from the Panay Region are toxic specially the DBDM. He does not help you at all. Acts like he cares but has a crab mentality.
Productive and fun workplace
Working as an intern in CPFI taught me a lot about the marketing industry, and I am able to take what I learn and apply it to my studies in university. The office culture is very relaxed, yet they encourage productivity and teamwork.
Salary / Benefits
Century Pacific Food, Inc is a company that has a family culture. Collaboration and company's value are always observed to this company.
Good to work here. There's opportunity for you to train and to grow for personal development.
Colleagues are open for collaboration to reach company's goal and objective.
Salary / Benefits
just like a roller coaster ride
its a learning experienced working at the organization. sometimes the environment is stressful but you will definitely learn something from it. its fun
Productive and fun workplace
Employees are eager to share their knowledge to each other.
Supervisors are hands on and accommodating.

Organizational culture is family oriented.

Values the wellness of the employees.
Somewhat conflict
low salary but still helpful by means of providing average salary for my needs but then unable to sustain the needs of my family.
I need to transfer to another job where I can explore and also learn other job and skills.
Fun workplace
The working environment is great but the management needs to take care and improve the employee morale. Benefits and salary not so good either. They pay much on advertisement but dont put much budget on facilities.
Pros
Discounted products
Cons
Long hours, management is not good
sales representative
demonstrating and providing information on promoted products/ service. distributing products samples, brouchurers , flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities. identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements.
A good company
I was under agency during my stay in Century Pacific. We need to work for longer hours and we get to go home in the wee hours of the day, we stayed until 3am sometimes just to get the job done.
Making 555 sardines
I'm working here as a production worker...I'm assigned at knobbing station...I'm on the first line loading the fish into the knobbing machine to cut the head ....it's really a hard job ...and most of time we don't have duty because we're depending on the delivery ...if there's no fish we don't have duty also
Pros
No free
Cons
Sometimes we can work 6 hrs to 8 hrs but most of time we got only 5hrs per day
fun workplace
Mostly working in the laboratory creating and improving the products with a little supervisory from our manager. I appreciate the management way of training us by tapping suppliers and letting us work on our own.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
I think is the salary.
Productive workplace
I was working 12hrs a day. Waking up early morning can be a worse for my life. Even the salary meet my needs. Ive learned about the product of the company.I must say Im lucky working as quality assurance aide Im at the laboratory.
Pros
Free taste
Good working environment
- Time management is the one thing I learned a lot
- Good working relationship with the people you deal with

- Workplace is good

- Multi-tasking is what I considered at first the hardest but later on becomes exciting

- I enjoyed the challenges at work especially when you are given new projects
Excellent Team to work with
More on saturating clients, Field work, Negotiating w/ Clients
I learned how to talk the a salesman talk.

Managing clients giving what they need in order to purchase product

Handling bad clients

The most enjoyable part of the job is on Field you will meet different kinds of people.
Pros
Free lunch, commission
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Productive, and have nice place
I am hard working, I want to experience a challenging, I hope can manage my time and work, hope so that in my workplace is nicely, the hardest part of the job to me is doing in night time and doing what I don't want to do, I enjoy working with my cooperate group and seeing a people happy to me
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Over night
Stable company
- They allowed compressed work schedule which give us enough time to spend with our families.
- They allowed employees to continue studying while working.

- Benefits wise is competitive with other companies.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and must be multi tasking
I have learned a lot of new things here. I am able to expose myself to accounting environment and activities. The workplace is accessible. I enjoyed working with my office mates especially my colleagues. I was able to enhance my communications skills to different clients/suppliers I even learn more how to handle my job under pressure.
Pros
fun workmates
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace i have fun and learned
Its hard working place but i enjoy while working and learned , friendly coworkers and had lot of friends.
I enjoy compete who's fast to provide can from my coworkers.
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing to say about my work in Century because it was my dream job and I have the best boss ever! Research and development has always been my passion and I was able to practice my profession here.
Pros
Technical knowledge & skills
Cons
N/a
Productive and Fun workplace
My entire stay with Century Pacific Food Inc was such a great experience. I felt that I really made the right decision to have my on-the-job training here. The people in here were so pleasant and fun to be with and they will help you in your career path.
Pros
Free Meal
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century Pacific Food Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.