Carelink Health Care Services Company Employee Reviews

worst company
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  Lagro Q.cAugust 1, 2019
Rude people ! they drag & look you down on your level, Also the manager/owner. All people their are lier to make themselves up and praise.If you did a little bit mistake they will scream you and embarrassed.
Salary / Benefits
Low salary and no benefits.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 26, 2019
Low salary, no benefits for the employees. Long hours once a week you have a straight duty 7am to 10pm. The other employees are not friendly. Even if your breaktime you have to work and answer phone calls.
Cons
Long hours. Even if holiday you have to go to work and once a week you have a 7am to 10pm duty.
No comment
Private Duty Nurse (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 26, 2018
As being part of this agency I would say that the hardest part of my job is that the distance of the work place.
I learned here that in everything we do we must have present of mind always
Productive and fun..experience
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Qurino highway greater lagro qc.September 29, 2017
Taking care of older people is awesome experince ..its a nice job to me ..this site i hope can help to improve my skills about taking care of a young people or and older..and kind of sickness..i really thankful if i pass this interview..thank you and god bless
Pros
Free lunche..dinner ..transpo allowance
Cons
12hrs
Compassionate healthcare professional
Private Practicing Nurse (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 15, 2017
Comprehensive and progressive nursing expertise. Displays dedication and determination in all endeavors with diligent attention to detail for optimal level of end results.
Private Duty Nurse (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 14, 2017
I had a long travel everyday,though this company didnt provide free transportation, i can say that, this rule is ok. we have a free meal everytime we go to work(breakfast,lunch and dinner) but some family wont provide breakfast and dinner . we are productive and competent to our work but sometimes ,family we serve for are not that good.
Pros
free meal
Cons
12 hours
Dont know yet
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 2, 2017
The best part of this company is the CEO's capability to assess your skills and match it with the patient required experience. You are given enough freedom to choice the type of patient to handle and is given the right to refuse if deemed necessary to if there is misalignment of talent with the actual patient case. Most of all this is the only well paying job as a practicing professional Nurse in the Philippines. I am always glad I can come back anytime should I go back to my home country.
Salary / Benefits
A challenging, yet rather routine position in a diverse patient environment.
Private Duty Nurse(Part time) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 31, 2016
Getting close to and really getting to know the patient, their needs and what is required for their bedside care.

That it it hard to be a patient inside you home if you don't have a nurse, as seen through the eye of others while caring for them.

Management helps by providing training, and lining up the jobs with respective patients.
Salary / Benefits
good
private nurse/caregiver (Former Employee) –  Las PinasAugust 7, 2015
It was good environment and the people around are hospitable nut there are times the company was not so responsive of our needs.
Salary / Benefits
building rapport, patience and .productive.
Private Duty Nurse (Current Employee) –  Novaliches Quezon CitySeptember 8, 2013
I worked 12 hours a day with 1 day off in a week but in my case i enjoy working even day off. I've learned a lot of things in my work and as an individual practitioner you should be alert, knowledgeable and open minded at all times. It is not easy to work one on one with your patient due to attitude differences that is why patience is the virtue. you must learn also to understand the patient physical and mental emotion because sometimes they felt that they are burden. Adjustment is the key to have fun and harmony at work .
Salary / Benefits
Lively healthcare facility where learning is continues
Private Duty Nurse (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesMay 29, 2013
Caring and giving the clients needs daily is the priority

I learned new things daily. Things that you will never learn at school like how to give care with passion.

The company management is quite strict

I had a good co-workers. Every one loves their job

Since i have a passion is caring. I dont feel or see any hard part on my job.

The most enjoyable part of that job was everytime you see your client smile and satisfied with your care provided
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long hours plus overtime