BOUNTY FRESH FOOD INC Employee Reviews

Office Staff (Former Employee) –  TaguigJune 15, 2018
I learn so many things in bounty in my short stay there. The ambiance is good, the employees are friendly. And we have a sari sari store in 17th floor so we don't need to go outside to buy some snacks during coffe break
Pros
Near malls
Cons
Hard to commute during rush hour
Salary / Benefits
Productive and love the work
Time Keeper/ Admin Officer (Former Employee) –  Central LuzonMay 16, 2018
Regarding in previos work in bounty fresh poultry farm the job was great i was learn many things about yhe chicken and how handel manpower or how to supervise them.
Pros
Free lunch and lodging
Cons
8hrs work and 4 hrs ot.
Salary / Benefits
the company is good but because i am working with agency and it has a contract to finish.
Encoder (Former Employee) –  Pulilan BulacanApril 19, 2018
I enhance my numerical keyboard typing and usage of shortcuts. Start building the teamwork and friendship because we have a big operation, At that time i am still a shy person.
Its my first Job
Admin Staff/Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  tarlac cityApril 13, 2018
I like the nature of work since its because I studied Information technology. my first year was ok very comfortable. I love working with them but they relocate me far from home.
Pros
stability of work
Cons
No over time pay, relocation
Salary / Benefits
flexible and willing to learn new things
Service Desk Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioFebruary 28, 2018
working at Bounty Fresh is a great experience I have learn lot of things, I'm the service desk where in the first call of problem is being inform to me, and I will assign person to do the proper support for that, every week I am doing the report for the trending of different problem we encounter giving the FAQ frequently ask questions, showing the cause, and effects of any actions, and also creating new ideas to we can improve more our service,

I have decided to leave the company because of the relocation of our office from bagong barrio caloocan to bgc taguig, since I am residing at valenzuela,

this would be for now
Pros
meal allowance
Productive and Fun at the same time I enjoyed my Job very much
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, BulacanJanuary 24, 2018
my work schedule is always routine everyday but I always facing trouble in it though I can fix it right away, I learned on how to decide due to my manager was always in the other plant to be specific its "Decision making through out my Job", the management was always doing there job but not enough to satisfy the needs of the employees. Its a feed mill so the culture is a bit different from workplace culture in manila, therefore it needs unity to fulfill the goals of the company. The hardest part of my job is Decision making on how to passed or reject a specific product coz I don't want conflict or argument to the other department but i don't have a choice it is part of my function as QA so I always do it. I have friends inside my job so I think that was the most enjoyable part of my job and I have allies in terms of problem at work so that's all.
Pros
food allowances
Cons
long working hours
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun place for my field
Farm Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bamban, TarlacAugust 29, 2017
It is challenging when at the fields. the people are divers so that we are able to look different operational style in our daily work. The only hardest part is to maintain the high standards of Operation.
Pros
favorable tenure
Cons
broken time
Good Work for fresh grads
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  TarlacJune 21, 2017
the good things that i experienced that the employer would help me to develop my skill and improve my knowledge.and how to become a effective and efficient employee,and leader for a company.and help me to learn to face or how manage unexpected problem that we encounter for the customer.
Salary / Benefits
A training ground for manpower and business management.
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Puerto Princesa City, PalawanDecember 14, 2016
Stressful but fulfilling everytime the problem is solved.
I have learned a lot of things but what I like most is that my superior likes give immediate action/solution to the current problem, he never waste time.
The management provides everything they can to support the crew and the outlets.
My co-workers are all younger than me and a lot of them are non-professional that is why I tried very hard to find means to understandd each other.
The hardest part of the job is the adjustment to my direct superior.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when I helped someone and payday time.
Pros
Free trainings and seminar
Cons
No Overtime pay
we enjoyed playing basketball
Farm Supervisor (Former Employee) –  malaybalay cityOctober 1, 2014
co workers are much enjoy to be in works with.
i learned a lot in my duties. we work as a team.
management are best.
Pros
free meals daily
Salary / Benefits
A company with balanced work and life environment.
Internal Audit Supervisor II (Current Employee) –  179 Mariano Ponce Street Caloocan City PhilippinesApril 24, 2014
Working with the company equipped me with the knowledge, skills and actual audit engagement with different affiliates all over the Philippines.
Pros
Opportunity to Travel
Cons
Long Working Hours
Salary / Benefits
Initiative to do the task on time,
Cost Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Caloocan City, PhilippinesDecember 19, 2012
I contact the farm supervisor of the branches to follow up their monthly report so that I can make my over-all report based on the supervisor's report. I learned to be patient because some of the supervisors need to make more follow-ups for them to submit thier report. With my co-workers, I am very much thankful because I learned more techniques for me to make my report done on time. The hardest part on my job is more on counting of the stocks of medicines and vaccines because of lack of record of the in-charge of the stock in releasing and receiving of the stock. The most enjoyable part is that the team make a share to have a Snack time.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no overtime