Bounty Agro Ventures Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  PasigJuly 6, 2019
Having my internship there was a very great experience. The people there are nice, management are really pro employees and there love for basketball really hooked me up in that kind of workplace.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with Trainings, Seminars, and Activities.
Branch Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJanuary 25, 2019
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks and throughout the day completed administrative duties. I learned a lot in a company Mission, vision, core values, and leadership brand serve to us employees us our guide in everything we do on how we relate with colleagues, customers, and business partners.Productive and fun workplace with an I-engage activity monthly, that binds the team teamworks, get together knowing each other, and creates a dynamic team player and family. And allow us to grow personally and professionally able for us to learn both independently and a collaborative team member.
Salary / Benefits
The Company is with good integrity and high values however lack in opportunity for career growth
Store Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ormoc CityJanuary 9, 2019
1. A typical day at work is worthwhile and productive
2. I have improved my communication skills and learn to supervise my subordinates well, as well as in negotiations with contractors and suppliers.
3. The management is competitive and diverse in its industry
4. Workplace culture is filled with good camaraderie.
5. The hardest part of the Job is working under three individual managers with individual sets of priorities that usually prone to conflicts in schedule.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to travel different places and have a flexible time
Pros
Competitve
Cons
lack of personnel empowerment (undermanned)
Salary / Benefits
Good
Training Assistant (Current Employee) –  PasigAugust 1, 2018
Good culture and good environment. Provide good benefits and good salary. Good for the employees professional and personal development. Training are well funded
productive
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJuly 20, 2018
nice work.
great experiencee of multi tasking.
though it is hard sometimes but i willingly overcome the trials.
good costumer services in this company
Productive and fun workplace
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigJune 18, 2018
I feel welcomed even though I'm just an intern. Everyone is doing their job with passion and excitement. Stressful days will also be the fun days because of their mindset, passion, and dedication for work.
Pros
Less stress
Working with Bounty
Store Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloJune 12, 2018
Working with Bounty is good. It will help you grow as an individual and will push you to your limits in deciding situations. Good for finding experiences.
Salary / Benefits
A good place to start one's working career.
On-The-Job-Trainee (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 8, 2018
The people in the HR department are very welcoming and understanding. I came into the company knowing close to nothing about what the HR world is really like and they were more than willing to help my understanding process come along. If I didn't leave leave the Philippines for a life here in the US, I definitely would have applied to work at Bounty. It was always a fun day at work and at the same time productive. The "veterans" of the company have so much to teach if one would only ask them to explain anything about the company from an HR perspective.
Pros
absolutely great work environment
Cons
None that I can recall
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and so much to improve with professional skills
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Davao CityMay 8, 2018
Working in Bounty is a fun place and the people are easy to mingle. There are activities monthly which all expense paid by the company. They offer competitive salary for newly hired.
Pros
Competitive incentive scheme
fun work place
Customer Service Support (Current Employee) –  Calamba City, LagunaApril 21, 2018
Bounty is one of a good company. It enable his people to show his ideas how to contribute to the company and team.It also gives credit and recognition to the employees who gives effort and time spend to the company with this people under bounty always motivated to work hard.
Productive/Proactive
Managemet Trainee I (Current Employee) –  IsabelaApril 17, 2018
Working in Bounty Agro Ventures Inc is very difficult in terms of trainings. Productivity of Bounty in terms of employee's professional development is well apreciated. In operations, they are very proactive in terms of operational matters and they will provide your needs as long as if it is still possible to be done.
Pros
Cons
Long hour
Wonderful working environment
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuDecember 25, 2017
Starting my first job was really memorable, I've learned a lot from this experience. The training's they offer was really nice, I've become a better person myself joining this organization.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and competetive company but need to focus to their employee
Administrative Assistance - DP Engineering (Current Employee) –  Calamba City, LagunaOctober 12, 2017
Bounty agro venture is a competetive company that i know they will never stop inovating, i love to be an employee of this company they have monthly insentives that maybe in other company dont have, their benefits was also good. But as an individual i want to learn more and i need to be more competent and to know more better how to be a good leader..
Pros
With monthly insentives
Cons
More on innovation but less in investment in people
Salary / Benefits
it was good my first woork
Sales Crew (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 3, 2017
this is my 1st work in bounty agro ventures as a sales crew, i'd sale roasted chickens after 8 months they are promoted me as collector and coordinator
Salary / Benefits
the work was to good but sometimes cruel
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJuly 7, 2017
our job here was to seems like good and ok for those who are need of experience on selling and associating the client to be and it was the good step if you can entertain the client in a manner way.
Pros
full time
Cons
work at the working hours required
Enjoy while working
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davao CityMay 11, 2017
You cant feel the pressure while working.
Lots of food.
You can feel that you are family.
Every month there is a wellness activity, where employess can take a break from work and enjoy with co-workers.
Pros
Monday-free lunch
Cons
overtime
Fun
Intern (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigMay 6, 2017
Business Development Department is one of the departments of Bounty Agro Ventures ,Inc. that is connected with all the departments which makes it a very place. Nevertheless, it is fun working for BAVI.
working experienced was amazing
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Zamboanga CityFebruary 23, 2017
Work starts at 8am to 8pm

Everyday we need reach the quota for the additional incentives and commission.

We deal with different kind of people and everyday is a learning day for us.
Growing company
HR Assistant - Special Services (Former Employee) –  philippinesFebruary 4, 2017
In my typical day at work I'm just reviewing our company profile, finishing my need to do list even if its not urgent. I've learned a lot from my previous company since it was my first job and i can say that it made me a better individual most especially in molding my personality and brings out the best of my abilities.With regard to management, everything is perfectly fine the flow is very smooth and they value their employees well. I didn't see any hardships with my job because i believe that when you love your work everything comes out naturally and you will enjoy every single hardships that you will be experiencing.I can say that being part of that company brings so much joy and give 80% of my life because it serves as my bread and butter and my subordinates is my second family. I enjoyed a lot of things most especially when we have our team building in which we developed our good camaraderie and socialization.
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nueva EcijaOctober 19, 2016
Starts the day with cleaning all the surface and tables and the oven.
Defrost Chicken
Prepare the products (Chicken),Put it at the stick then put inside the oven to roast.
Layer the chicken at the glass cabinet so the Customer can see it.
Take Customer's orders,Portion and wrap the food or place it directly on plates for service patrons and package take out.
Receive payment for food items purchased,and count the money after receiving and count the money back if there is change.
Make sure that the area is clean and neat.
Cons
Long hours of work