BonChon Chicken

BonChon Chicken Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good training ground for newly graduates
It is good company for the newly graduates food scientist. The fundamental of food industry will give you vast knowledge in case to case situation. That may give you huge advantages in the near future.
Pros
Real time challenge in food industry
Cons
Long working hours
good management
I recommend Bonchon, because they have a good management and high standard and hygienic place. proper way on standard procedures, good environment and good relations to staffs and managers
Good co workers
We have good relationship to our supervisor and co workers...my job is not easy for the beginners but i easily learned.
I left this job because our company is will be relocated in silang cavite,to far in our house. I learned a lot in this company especially in meat butcher...we have a good management so far...
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace with very friendly staffs
All the staffs are friendly and it has a good environment. I become a better person with the guide of the management. The workplace is safe for all the employees.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun place with music and good environment and workmates
fast environment good customer service providing customer needs giving advice and promoting our products to them and giving an opportunity to excel each team and work.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and super fun workplace
Super fun to work. I've learned so many things in this company being patients when it comes handling our customers. I learned to be more creative. The hardest part of my job is handling the customer complain but I've learned so many things about that. Handling customer is not that easy. You need to be more sensetive and learned to put your self on the customer shoes when they complaining and try to understand them.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun place with
i want to have a experience working in other companies.
HERE IN BONCHON i Start to be a supervisor i learned here how to be a leader and how to managed also ur staff of what they doing.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Everyone is like family and we take care of each other to the best of our ability. It's a very fast-paced work environment but also very fun. I would absolutely recommend working here.
Learning new ideas
the most remembered ive learned in Bonchon is they teach as how to analyze PNL as well as COGS in a way we are involved in everyday function of the store
Pros
free meal
Cons
sick leave was not paid
Never Work With Franchisee
Hard Headed And Never Think Of What They Did ToThe Life Of the Employee.. They Rely On Hearsay Rather Than Looking At The Persons Qualities... And Learning It Themselves...
Salary / Benefits
Here, they will help you know at times of need for example if there is no more back up or if you have so many orders your workemates will help you
The most enjoyable part of the job is when we finished a huge load of orders like it's nothing and prepare again, backing up of ingredients because there will be another set of orders
Ok
It was ok but the salary is not that high and we always end up doing so much work that I dont thinknis equal to our efforts. That is why I chose to apply for others.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job
We know how difficult being part of a Fast food crew. It is fun in working here but not for a career and salary growth. Great experience in the past..
Salary / Benefits
It was great working for their company
It was fun and educational at the same time. Because you will be able to learn so many things, the management was great, co-workers were all hardworking.
Salary / Benefits
im ready to join as soon as possible if you give me a chance to be part of your team
productive and fun workplace wit pong table its very fun and usefull to me i already use this experience before in my previous job and im proud that i am one of it before
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
It has been a productive and fun work experience
Having a chance to experience working in a customer service job is a great opportunity to me, maybe others says that you are just working in a fast food chain what is good with that?, but for me working in a fast food chain is not just working but devoting your time and effort to fulfill the task that has been given by my coordinator and for me it is a success to finish my on-the-job training gracefully even though I started it without knowing anything. That is why I am proud of myself to be in the position I am in now. I learned a lot of things more than what I expected and I will keep it until I can use it in the future.
Pros
Free lunches and allowance
Fun workplace
It’s a relaxing place because we don’t have a guest all the time. The place is not near in the city. The manager was so good and everyday we have a free meal.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Healthcare
Good working experience
I'd enjoy working at Bonchon and this company helps me to know more things when it comes to customer services and customer needs. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work her.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Complete 8 hours
fun work place
ang trabaho q po ay multi tasking checker,picker,dispatcher,forklift operator. okie namn po anh trabho kahit muliti tasking kc isa sa mga step po para maraming alam.
learning
there was a time , pick hours and holidays
I learned a lot thing from them

they will help you to explore what you inside

neat and clean

saying goodbye for the better opportunity

earned them a lot of knowledge and also can be a good experience for my next job
Pros
free lunches
Happy staff here
The work is ok.. But the salary is not enough To make your family needs provided.... All manager is also good and the staff but the yearly salary is no increase
Pros
Free employee meal
Cons
Short.nreaks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BonChon Chicken. Our community is ready to answer.